From you and me, to Us

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica, has always been in love with Tiffany.

 

Jessica's POV

"Jessi.."

 

I couldn't help but felt my heart cry out as I was standing a few meters away from her. There she is.. my owner.

 

My fist clenched, gathering up my courage into looking in those eyes. Those same eyes that I fell for.

 

Her nose was red, and her hair was dancing with the wind. She didn't even bother holding it still and just let it flow. I swear to God she never looked less perfect in her life. 

 

Ah.. this girl. The only girl who made me feel this way. Who made me feel of sorts of emotions that I couldn't understand.

 

"T-Tiffany." I let my shaky voice be heard as I called out for her name that I damn missed so much.

 

Slowly, I took a step forward going towards her. However, as I do this I felt the world was slown down on me. And suddenly memories were gushing into my mind as I remembered how you captured me on the first day we met.

 

I was never easily attracted to anyone. Yet the day you just held your hand out to me while you beamed your precious eye smile introducing yourself..

 

The first thing that came into my mind was, Beautiful. 

 

I knew.. I was captivated by you since then. Although, I kept denying it.

 

I was straight. I was. 

 

That's what I thought. But my eyes would always land on you. 

 

You're loud, a very hype person, optimistic, you were the opposite of me. But tell me, why would I always end up looking after you?

 

I worry about you, I secretly gaze at you when you doze off in class, how you always want extra meat for your meal in the cafeteria.

 

It was wrong. I didn't like what I was feeling towards you. I shove it away. I never accepted it.

 

I convinced myself it was nothing but just me getting flustered about moving in Korea. For sure, I was just thankful that someone wanted to be my friend even if I kept on pushing her away.

 

As time passes, you were still stuck to me like a glue. I got used to your annoyance, and how you acted like a puppy who kept wagging their tail at me. Somehow, I didn't felt so lonely like I used to.

 

Were you my comfort? I didn't realized. I never realized, what I have hidden only grew stronger. 

 

I found myself observing your every move. How you chitchat with your friends, how you always forget your homework, and how you bite your pen when you're pondering.

 

But what was wonderful as I was watching you from afar. Is how you smile like the world was flawless and full of butterflies.

 

I wanted to see that smile.. for always.

 

Am I gay? I don't know.

 

I was afraid. If what I was feeling was real, then how am I going to come out? It was uncomfortable. It was making me uneasy.

 

Holding all those feelings at once were such a burden. I never understood a single one of them. I felt drowning.

 

I was imprisoned by my thoughts. I had no one to talk to. No.. I was just too cowardly to do so. 

 

No.. I am not. 

 

I don't like you. I know for sure. Yet I also know, that I was hopelessly denying the truth. Deep inside, I like you Tiffany Hwang. I like you so bad.

 

The world was frightening. Anyone can judge you in any time. 

 

I didn't have it in me. I couldn't stood for what I feel. 

 

Unlike you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter