Winter Joy pt. 1

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you going to get Jessica for christmas?" Sunny asked as she was choosing some snacks.

 

In a blink of an eye, it was already the season of giving. Christmas. Tiffany and Sunny came at a store right after their classes.

 

Tiffany didn't seemed to have listened to what the girl just said, she was busy flattering herself as she found a letter with an 'I love you' designed on it. Sunny looked back at her and noticed the piece of paper the girl was holding.

 

"You're not just giving her that little card, are you?" Sunny sighed. Her letter for the Jung was a failure how much more for this little christmas card.

 

Tiffany looked up and scratched the back of her neck. 

 

"I don't have any ideas." she chuckled innocently making Sunny face palmed at her. Seriously, how could this girl be so hopeless. Sunny sighed.

 

"Fine. Since you look so pitiful. As your best friend, I'll share my idea with you." Tiffany's eyes glimmered as she nodded. Sunny was willing to give her advice once again, she couldn't be more glad to have the girl as a friend.

 

Sunny gestured her to follow and she brought tiffany to the clothing section. Tiffany wondered what will they do to these cloth.

 

"Nothing expresses a girls' devotion and passionate feelings more than knitting a scarf nor is there anything that is warmer than wearing a scarf knit for you by a girl." Sunny informed proudly. Tiffany was about to praised Sunny when she realized something.

 

"But I don't know how to knit."

 

"Super easy. Don't worry, I'll teach you." Sunny patted the brunette's shoulder and gave her a wink in addition. Tiffany eyesmiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica, did you send the payment already?" Sooyoung asked as she took a bite at her snack bar. She had a huge favor for Jessica, and wow the girl must've been in a good mood that she accepted it.

 

"Yes." Jessica gave a short reply. Sooyoung grinned.

 

"What's that payment for? Are you going to sell illegal publications?" Taeyeon interferred with a suspicious look on her face.

 

"Yah is that all you think of me?" Sooyoung grunted causing the two to laugh at her.

 

"Just wait you two. I'll have my love life sooner than you." Sooyoung meronged, bragging about the impossible. Jessica and Taeyeon raised their brows, not even believing in her one bit.

 

"Yeah good luck with that." Taeyeon stated patting her shoulder before walking ahead as she saw Sunny and Tiffany not too far.

 

Jessica chuckled underneath her breath and walked pass Sooyung.

 

"What? Sica, you too?! Aish."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo!" Taeyeon greeted the two girls who noticed her arrival.

 

"Hey taeng."

 

"Hello tae-tae." Tiffany waved and noticed that behind Taeyeon was Jessica who was coming towards them. She smiled and stopped to wait for the girl.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon halted as well, wondering why Tiffany paused. Then Jessica finally got to them. Sunny smirked, the brunette sure is such a cutie when it comes to love.

 

Taeyeon stared at how the two greeted each other. It was warmer than before, and Jessica is even flashing her short smile. She knew the two have finally grown close towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey soo!" Tiffany called out.

 

"What do you want?" Sooyoung huffed. Tiffany grinned at her timidly.

 

"Can you lend me your glove for a bit?"

 

"Why do you want to borrow my glove? If you hold hands with sica, you can share warmth." Tiffany blushed. Good thing Jessica was walking infront of them, or else she might see he flustered face again. No way she's gonna receive another teasing from the Jung.

 

"Please~ Don't give me a hard time." Tiffany pleaded glancing at Jessica's back from time to time.

 

"I already treated you ice cream before. What else do you want from me? How about I wrap Sunny up and give her to you, would that be good?" Sooyoung smiled sheepily, totally loving the brunette's idea. She never knew Tiffany can be useful at times.

 

Sunny's ears perked as she heard her name. She looked back at the too and shot them her glare.

 

"What are you doing? Talking bad about me?" Sooyoung's sheepy smile vanished as Sunny squinted her eyes at her. She quickly lowered her head acting innocent.

 

"Sooyoung never gives it up. She's always talking about me and Jessi." Tiffany whined, pucking her lips out. Sooyoung gave her a disguted look earning a smack from the girl.

 

"Ack! Bunny~ she hurt me!"

 

"Good for you."

 

"Wha-? ow come on."  Tiffany giggled and meronged at Sooyoung.

 

"Hurry up." Jessica glanced back at Tiffany and gestured her.

Tiffany grinned childishly before skipping her way to Jessica's side.

 

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Hearing a hurried voice, Jessica reacted quickly and grabbed Tiffany's arm and pulled her towards the side avoiding the two students who were running. Jessica sighed. People should be careful.

 

Tiffany smiled and watched her Jessi for a while. Admiring her once again. This is another reason why I like you Jessi

 

 

 

"I wonder if it will snow. I would be happy if it does. I love snow hihi. If it snows on christmas, it would be romantic!" Tiffany started blabbering earning the gangs attention.

 

"Yeah so romantic how you always slip on the snow." Jessica chortled. Taeyeon suddenly rested her arms to Tiffany's shoulder causing her to stop. Her brows twitched for a moment there.

 

"The roads are slippery when it snows!" Tiffany defended. Unaware to the tension that was building up.

 

"I'll make it snow for you pany." Taeyeon grinned at her. Jessica looked away and started walking faster than them.

 

"No need tae-tae. I'm sure it will come.. eh? Where's Jessi?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During their free time, Sunny and Tiffany went and took a place in the bleachers at their quadrangle. Sunny was helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter