Class president?

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I heard prof will hold a new election for being the class president." Sunny said. She and Tiffany were on their way to their class as they bought some water just earlier.

 

"Oh? Well I guess he should do that since our class president transferred." Tiffany replied. Sunny nodded her head in agreement.

 

As they entered the room, Tiffany saw Jessica erasing the writings on the board. All the other students were just busy on their own stuffs, not bothering to help the ice princess. She stopped in her tracks making Sunny stop as well. She followed the girl's gaze and saw Jessica's situation.

 

"Awe. Bad luck for Jessica. She gets to clean the board."

 

"Aish why would they make her clean that?" Tiffany puffed her cheeks. Typically it was a student's work yet for Tiffany, her Jessi shouldn't do that. She's way too precious to get her hands dirty. Whoever ordered Jessica will definitely get it from her, someday.

 

"Jessi! Do you want me to help?" She asked. As they went near the girl.

 

"No need."

 

Sunny stiffled her laugh as she witnessed Tiffany getting rejected once again. The brunette glared at the shorter girl who immediately raised her hands in defeat.

 

"Hey. Why don't you run for class pres? Then you can easily grab our classmate into your command. Therefore you won't get to let Jessica clean like this anymore." Tiffany gasped. She loved the idea.

 

"Oh my god Sunny. You're a genius!"

 

"I am." Sunny held her head high up, feeling proud of herself.

 

"Aigoo, she isn't." Out of nowhere, Sooyoung came and ruined her moment. How on earth did she got there? She was giving a disapproving look on the energy pill. Sunny was oh so ready to smack the giant but she has to restrain herself. She kept reminding herself Sooyoung is a pabo.

 

"Relax sun~ You're a good person. You're a good person~" Tiffany chanted as she reminded the girl to keep it cool. Sunny took a deep breath before relaxing herself. She then smiled widely and flipped her hair to Sooyoung whom she started walking pass to.

 

"Heol." Sooyoung went awestrucked. How confident.

 

"Nice try soo." Taeyeon came up and patted her shoulder before going to Tiffany as she greeted the brunette.

 

"Hi pany-ah"

 

"Morning tae-tae." Tiffany flashed her eyesmile earning a chuckle from the girl. They went to their seats and started chitchatting before their prof comes.

 

"How's your practise going?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Tiring but, its okay. This is what I do." Taeyeon grinned proudly.

 

"And you're good at it." Tiffany giggled. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and headlocked the midget.

 

"Aigoo, stop flattering the midget fany. Your mouth's full of lies already." Taeyeon hissed removing herself completely from the giant.

 

"I am good." she bragged, straightening herself patting her shoulder as if there were dusts in it. Sooyoung rolled her eyes, mimicking her moves.

 

"Look at me, I'm a great singer! and I don't go to class, yipey!" Tiffany and Sunny burst out of laughter as they saw Sooyoung's face. It was hilarious. Taeyeon gasped, feeling totally betrayed by the two.

 

"My humanity! How could you!" she growled, tackling the shikshin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lunch time...

Why didn't you run for class pres Jessi? The teacher was looking forward to you." Tiffany asked. 

 

"It's bothersome." Jessica replied, not bothering to give an eye contact. It was a waste of her energy anyway.

 

"The line up for the eleciton is prff. I'm sure Hara will win." Sooyoung muttered, stuffing her meal to . Everyone turned their attention to her. She was right. The only 'good' student up for it was Hara.

 

Tiffany secretly stole a glance at Jessica. Will she vote for me if i'll run?

 

Sunny saw this and smiled. "Well unless our Tiffany runs."

 

"Pfft, nah it's just the same." Sooyoung said carelessly earning death glares from Sunny and Taeyeon who was cracking her fists, ready to punch. She looked up from her meal and gulped.

 

"I mean, wow. That's a great idea fany! You show them girl!" Tiffany giggled, showing off her eyesmile. Jessica stopped munching her food and stared at the pink monster emotionlessly before going back to what she was doing.

 

Tiffany pouted. The girl didn't even flinched at the thought. But nevermind that, Tiffany was going to run for her.

 

"Sica." a timid voice suddenly echoed through their ears and they saw Hara standing next to Jessica. Tiffany's face crunched as she saw how Jessica stopped her eating and faced the girl fully.

 

"Can you check if my speech for the election is good?" 

 

"Yeah. Put it here." Unfair. Tiffany sulked in her mind as she saw how Jessica was to Hara and yet so numb towards her. She couldn't help but think what was she missing, that Hara has.

 

As Hara went off, Tiffany almost sighed infront of her food. She started poking her meal that's her habit whenever she doesn't feel good. Sunny turned worried for her.

 

"Don't you think it's bothersome? Why help her?" Sooyoung asked and boy her face wasn't telling any good. She had a smirk plastered on her lips as she eyed Jessica.

 

"Ooooh. You and Hara? ey ey~" Sooyoung teased nudging the ice princess. Out of nowhere the atmosphere went cold, as if somebody there a bunch of ice on Sooyoung. She gulped hard. Now who was this? Jessica seemed fine though, was she the only one receiving this? Cruel!

 

"Soo, what are you blindly guessing about?" Tiffany barfed.

 

"What am I blindy guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter