Decision

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tears dwelled onto Tiffany's eyes as she ran out of the library. There was a burning sensation on her chest. She wanted to take it all out. But how? It was hurting her. It hurts too much.

 

She found herself on the corner of their school's entrance, grabbing her knees onto her chest as she burried her face to her arms. There she burst into tears, sobbing like a kid. 

 

She never imagined these kind of situations to happen. It was too much for her to take. And it hurted too much that she thought. If only she knew, maybe.. just maybe it wouldn't hurt this much.

 

Jessica seemed to hate her. Maybe she didn't even treat her as a friend one bit. Now that she thought of it, she was the only one who thought they were friends. She was forcing Jessica.. "Do you think I want to care?" 

 

Her lips trembled as her tears fell harder. She turned her fingers to fist. Her heart was breaking. They say crying is good for the soul and yet how come she doesn't feel any good right now. In fact, it was getting worse.

 

"Hello there."

 

Tiffany heard a deep voice near her. She looked up to see two middle aged men who looked not so reliable. Based on that creepy look they are giving she knew they weren't 'just' friendly.

 

"Miss are you crying? You getting bullied?" The guy asked as he scooted near her. Tiffany moved away from him. She was feeling scared already.

 

"Don't come near me." Tiffany spat trying her best to act strong.

 

"I-if you come near me, I'll hurt you!" She threatened but it seemed the two didn't fell for it. The fear was written all over her face. No one was around. Worse. Tiffany couldn't find help.

 

The two laughed acting as if they were scared by her threat. Tiffany held her bag tightly. Daddy I'm sorry for everything! T^T I've been a bad girl. Sunny.. Tae-tae.. Soo.. Thank you and Jessi.. I hope you'll be happy without me. Whatever happens will happen.

 

"Hey!" Tiffany looked up to see the two guys backed up as a bicycle went there way.

 

"Get on." Tiffany immediately did what she said and held her waist tightly. She felt the girl's breath hitch, or was it her hallucination? She burried her face, she was too scared to even let go.

 

"Who are you huh? Are you her boss?"

 

"She. Is my boss." Taeyeon said before pushing the guy's face away and paddling fast as they escaped. Taeyeon chuckled as she heard the guy's curse.

 

"Chase them!" The two guys ran after them yet only to be blocked by somebody else.

 

"Aish! Now who's this?!" The man was getting furious. But not as furious as the one infront of them.

 

They tried to go pass her yet only being dragged back to where they started again. She wasn't in a good mood from the starting of the day, and now after what she saw. She knew to herself, she was hell angry.

 

"B-boss.." the other guy gulped as he nudged his boss. The coldness in her aura was creeping into his skin. It was telling them to not lay a single finger on her. Or else they might experience 7 years of bad luck.

 

"What?!"

 

"I-I don't think we should--"

 

"Are you gay?! She's just a girl. We will fight her." Jessica scoffed. Fight me? Tss. The two guys looked like just a couple of idiots for her. She learned boxing for a reason. 

 

"Try me." She stated firmly. The icy tint was visible in her voice and it made them shiver.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you take me here?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon stopped by a famous grilled beef restaurant. This was actually one of the favorite places she would want to eat. Especially because of their meat.

 

"Uh.. I was hungry." Taeyeon grinned hiding her true intention. Seeing Tiffany amused by all of the meat surrounding her, made her contented. She found the girl's reaction cute. Tiffany was like a kid right now.

 

She knew the girl loves meat, and she knew Tiffany wasn't feeling well today. She wanted to cheer her up. 

 

Eating is another way to release stress. Yeah! Eating is happiness. She got that from Sooyoung.

 

"Alright. Let's order lots and lots and loooots of meat!" She chanted, creating an imaginary giant meat with her hands making Tiffany giggle. That's it. Just smile. Forget about your problems.

 

"Let's do it! Yay!" Tiffany cheered as well. The two of them chuckled at each other before calling someone to take their order.

 

 

 

"I'll take you somewhere fun after this." Taeyeon voiced out in the middle of their eating. Tiffany stopped munching her food and tilted her head. How cute.

 

"Where?"

 

"You'll see." The dork muttered before handing her a tissue, there was a stain of sauce on the corner of Tiffany's lips. Tiffany gave her peace sign with a combo of her eyesmile. It was such a nice view, Taeyeon could declare.

 

Taeyeon just watched how Tiffany ate the beef with her heart's content. It was amusing to see how her cheeks puffed as she kept munching her meat. She was glad she made Tiffany smile even with just this act.

 

"You aren't eating already tae?" Tiffany asked. She noticed the girl had stopped eating. It'll be unfair for her to stop early when she was the one who was hungry and invited her.

 

Taeyeon woke up in her thoughts and shook her head. "Ah no, I was just taking a break."

 

"You sound like sooyoung." Tiffany giggled.

 

"Sooyoung doesn't take breaks pany." Taeyeon winked as she gave her a 'don't-tell' look. Tiffany stiffled her laugh and nodded her head.

 

"You're so bad tae-tae."

 

"Huh? What? I can't hear you. Did you say something?" Taeyeon teased earning a smack from the brunette. She just laughed and gestured her to continue eating. 

 

Is it bad that I'm actually having a great time with her? why do I feel like it's prohibited. Taeyeon's smile fade, her face softened as she continued observing the brunette. Somebody or anybody can tell.. she was eyeing her lovingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her very own studio. That's where taeyeon took tiffany. Tiffany's eyes glimmered as she saw the different instruments all over the place. There was a little stage for them and Taeyeon stood there.

 

"You know what I said about taking you to a fun place. Well, I do take this studio as a great time to spend with. It helps me with lots of things you know." Taeyeon explained as she shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I understand." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Try it." Taeyeon added, and held the microphone towards Tiffany.

 

"Me? Sing?" Tiffany asked, making sure if she understood what Taeyeon meant and if they were actually on the same page. But seeing the girl inclined, she knew what she meant.

 

Tiffany bit her lip as she held the mic. "What should I sing?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter