Assurance

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"See here, I have a list for you to buy. It's very specific, you should follow every direction. These fabrics are very important and they'll be use right away. You better hurry and make sure not to get them ruined."

 

Tiffany nodded her head rapidly with her eyes fixed on the paper she received. Good thing these shops are something she's familiar with already. She doesn't go shopping for no reason.

 

Now all she need to do is find the right cloth.

 

"This shouldn't be hard right?" tiffany breathed out as she came out from the company. She took a deep breath before composing herself. She totally erased her thoughts that was bugging her earlier.

 

She should focus right now and set aside her Jessi for a while.

 

She looked down getting sad all of a sudden as she remembered what happened earlier. She couldn't really help it. Her heart was aching as their interaction repeated on her mind. 

 

Jessi just looked happy with another girl. She bit her lip. It made her sad. She just didn't like that thought at all. It frightened her. Boy, now she was starting again.

 

"Anniya anniya. Stop stephanie. Focus." she repeated, slapping both of her cheeks telling herself to snap out of it. She held her head high and started her task confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you really have to do that?" Irene looked up and saw Hyoyeon in front of her desk. She raised her brow.

 

"Do what?"

 

"Making Tiffany buy some useless stuff." Hyoyeon pinpointed. She doesn't feel good about this. She knows tiffany oath to buy some things thats already present in the company. She was sure Irene is just making things harder for the brunette.

 

"It's not useless Hyo." Irene chuckled. The smug look on her face was very evident in Hyoyeon's eyes. Her teeth hardened. Maybe she shouldn't have assigned Tiffany to her.

 

"why'd you pick tiffany to do it then? When have people assigned to it."

 

"Why not?" Irene smirked standing up, giving the blonde a pat on her shoulder. Hyoyeon frowned.

 

"Relax. You're too stiff." She whispered to her ear before excusing herself out. Hyoyeon hissed watching the fading figure of the known evil witch in the company. Hyoyeon never liked her so much, if it weren't for her expertise she would've suggested for her to leave.

 

She sighed massaging her temple. She hoped tiffany can handle it well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh she can, yet the weather was testing her as well.

 

"No, no, no. It shouldn't rain. Oh please don't rain." Tiffany prayed as she noticed the gloom in the sky, she was almost done with her work and if it rains now she'll be in great trouble if she gets these wet.

 

"I should buy something to cover them. Just in case." She cheered herself. She decided to leave the clothings in the last shop she was at as she buys the cover. Good thing the lady was kind enough to watch over them.

 

And she did bought some cover but she didn't for herself. It was too late, as she came back to the shop the rain started pouring. Great.

 

"Thank you for watching over them ahjumma." Tiffany bowed, showing her gratitude. The lady shook her head telling her it was no big deal. The woman noticed the girl was about to leave despite the heavy rain outside.

 

"You're leaving?" Tiffany stopped and turned to the lady, smiling warmly. What a lively girl she is. The lady couldn't help but smile.

 

"Oh, yes. I need to get this to my work in a hurry." 

 

"But it's raining."

 

"I'm sure it'll stop in the midway ahjumma. Thank you again!" She beamed before bidding goodbye to the owner before she could even protest. The woman shook her head as she saw how stubborn the brunette was.

 

"She could've atleast taken my umbrella." she exhaled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Tiffany just arrived at the company, completely soaked with the rain. She stood by for a while, drying her herself before getting inside the elevator. She wouldn't want the janitor to have a hard time just because of her.

 

The moment she came out, her eyes met those familiar emotionless orbs. It made her stop in her tracks, same goes to the person not so far from her. she wasn't alone, in fact she was with Irene. Both looked surprised seeing her condition.

 

Tiffany didn't want to encounter her yet but those firm look her Jessi was giving her, made her stay.

 

"What happened to you?"

 

Jessica furrowed her brows as she almost ran towards the brunette checking her condition. It was still clear that the girl got drenched in the rain.

 

Tiffany pursed her lips, she was afraid to tell the truth knowing it will affect badly on Irene. Jessica looking so worried almost made her forget her insecurities, and the fact that the latter's face showed disapproval to the state she was in added more pressure on her.

 

"I only told you to buy stuff how on earth you ended up like this?" Irene blurted out catching Jessica's attention. Her face crunched, shooting a glare at the girl without her knowing, making Irene looked down on her feet.

 

She shouldn't have said that. Now Jessica was mad at her. It was transparent in her face, no words were needed.

 

"What happened?"

 

Yuri gasped coming into the scene as she saw Tiffany. The tension in the air weren't invisible at all. It was creeping into her skin, it made her gulped seeing Jessica looking pissed. What on earth just happened?

 

"Jacket."

 

Jessica stated with a voice filled with venom, still looking at Irene who was like a puppy avoiding her eyes. Yuri woke up in her thoughts and immediately removed her jacket and gave it to Jessica. Good thing she was wearing one. She wouldn't mind sacrificing a little for their sister-in-law.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter