Incident

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day..

Jessica eventually had to force Tiffany to stay at her condo and rest. The brunette couldn't say no after she was told she already got her father's approval in staying in for a while.

 

Why would her father agree so easily? Aigoo.

 

No matter how many times she told the latter she was fine, the girl was too stubborn it won't budge. Jessica was worried over her 'slight' fever, the girl gave her a day off. She didn't want the girl to overwork herself.

 

In the end Tiffany was alone, sulking like a kid. She was bored. Her fever was not even that severe, she can handle her work well and another thing, she knew Jessica will scold Irene. She didn't want that.

 

"What should I do?" she mumbled to no one as she came by the living room.

 

She suddenly stopped in her tracks as she remembered last night's 'incident'. Her eyes widened and in a second her face exploded to red. She quickly ran to the comfort room and check herself in the mirror.

 

She gasped. She knew it.

 

There it was, a hickey visible on her collarbone. If anyone sees this, who knows what might go to their minds. This thought only made her even more red. Flashes from last night's kisses came across through her mind.

 

She remembered well how Jessica's lips touched hers as they were practically eating theirselves. It made her hot, she wouldn't deny it at all. After all, it was her Jessi who was kissing her. And without noticed her hand reached to her lips. 

 

"Goodness I sound like a ert!"

 

They only made out, that's it, she didn't know why she got so flushed over it.

 

"Oh my god." she covered her face totally embarrassed to watch herself any further. What on earth was she doing?

 

"I should cover this." she bit her lip rubbing the mark on her skin. She really has to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Blanc n Eclare

"You're here, where's Tiffany? Shouldn't you two be arriving together?" Hyoyeon, who was currently waiting for the elevator greeted as Jessica arrived.

 

The elevator made a ding and both went inside. Before it made a close, Irene suddenly came in, in a hurry.

 

"She's sick." Jessica replied, glancing at the blonde. Hyoyeon hummed, she was still oblivious to what happened yesterday.

 

Irene looked down as she realized she was at fault the girl had to stay home. Jessica glanced at her before looking away with her famous poker face. Irene could feel the temperature dropping. She held her eyes closed for a while and scold herself for getting to personal with work.

 

"Getting wet from the rain, then coming back to air-conditioning. That'll do it. You should be careful too guys, the weather stil isn't nice." Hyoyeon stated, unaware to the tension that was building up between the two.

 

Jessica hummed in reply, indicating an agreement. Irene just nodded her head, still not able to look at them in the eye.

 

Hyoyeon went out first as they arrived at their floor. Jessica went next with Irene following behind. With Jessica being mad at her like this, she won't be able to handle it.

 

She needs to find time to talk to the girl. And maybe.. she should apologize.

 

She stared at the girl's back and hesitated to call for her name. But seeing her secretary, In Ha came in already gave her the sign that this wasn't the perfect time to talk yet.

 

"Ms. Jung, Good morning. I have your schedule for today." Irene looked away. There goes her secretary's sweet smile again. She was like Tiffany. She gives this joyous vibe around, yet Tiffany's was a lot more stronger and bolder.

 

Everybody always questioned the relationship of the two. They seemed closer than any other CEO & Secretary that it had rumors around knowing Jessica Jung wasn't a type of person who goes around interacting with them.

 

 Of course, that stopped as they realized, their boss was already taken. It took the employees by surprise, they thought it would be In Ha.

 

Irene knew there was something different from the way Jessica treated In Ha. She always wondered why was it like that? The moment the girl came into the company, Jessica already warmly opened towards her. She thought the girl had interest in the secretary but after seeing her girlfriend, she was confused.

 

Jessica looked so in love with her, she couldn't be possibly faking her relationship with Tiffany right? And she saw how protective the latter was. It was no excuse.

 

Irene flinched as her eyes met In Ha's. She frowned. Those eyes looked lonely. Don't tell me she likes Jessica too? 

 

Why was she even surprised? Of course the girl would be. Despite the cold aura around her, and how she was distant to everything Jessica always manage to sway little hearts of pure maidens.

 

They don't know how she does it, but her charms were overwhelming.

 

Irene looked away, not wanting to look weird for staring at the two figures for a long time. She took a one last  quick glance at their boss who was smiling towards the younger girl.

 

She sighed, going to her department before her regrets starts creeping onto her again. She had enough. She was tired of it. She was tired of running away.

 

She will not lie. She was envious of in Ha. Jessica wasn't like that to her back when she was her secretary. She found it unfair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late afternoon, Tiffany decided to go to the company to see her Jessi. Her fever vanished already, she was feeling good, that's enough for Jessica to not scold her.

 

 

 

"Boss."

 

Jessica looked up from her work and Irene's head peeking through the door. She raised her brow indicating her to carry on.

 

"Can I have a moment with you?" Jessica simply nodded before standing up and joining the girl outside. It seems like she had something important to discuss about.

 

"Tiffany.. she's sick?" Iren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter