A threat to relationship?

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 week later

"Do I really have to go Jessi?" Tiffany pouted plus her puppy eyes. Hoping the latter would think twice with her decision. But the girl isn't even looking at her.

 

Jessica already decided that working with her company for 1week is enough. And now, she's not letting Tiffany work back to Blanc. She doesn't want to continue putting some work on her girlfriend. (Specially when there's lots of employees oogling at her beauty.)

 

"Yes." 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes." Jessica muttered more firmly this time. 

 

"100%?" 

 

"Tiff." Jessica finally looked at her. But oh, Tiffany could tell Jessica was being so serious right now despite the same old poker face. She decided to back down.

 

"Hehe, okay. Just making sure." 

 

She let out an awkward chuckle before continuing her sulk. She was already having fun at the company. She felt happy being surrounded by people, and how yuri and hyoyeon's jokes would always stir her to laugh.

 

By then, Jessica had noticed the gloomy lookes plastered on her girlfriend's face. She grabbed Tiffany's arm, catching the girl by surprise, and let her fall on her lap. As they were currently on the sofa.

 

"You can come by anytime. Not as an employee. But my girlfriend."

 

Seriously, how could the girl say that with a straight face. It was making Tiffany more embarrassed. She could feel blood rising up through her face. Immediately, she burried her face on the crook of Jessica's neck. Hiding her reddened face. 

 

Jessica's lips tugged up. Adorable.

 

"ah! then, are you gonna call me baby infront of them?" Tiffany eyesmiled, watching the latter with much expectations.

 

"No."

 

"Hmp. I swear you're gonna regret not making me call you such petnames."

 

"Hmm. Piggy."

 

"Yah!" Tiffany barfed, shooting a glare on Jessica. The latter just stayed still with an amused face.

 

"I'm not a pig!" 

 

Seriously. Jessica almost burst out of laughter as she witnessed Tiffany being annoyed.

 

 

 

Way to ruin a moment, Jessica's phone rang. She took her phone and saw her dad's name written on it. Her eyebrows twitched. Why could he be calling her? She glanced at Tiffany before looking back at her phone.

 

"I'll answer this first okay." She excused herself before going out.

 

Tiffany felt worried as she noticed the uneasiness in Jessica's face. She suddenly remembered how Jessica cried in front of her for the first time. How she let Tiffany see her weak state because of her father. But that day as well, Tiffany felt the connection between them grew stronger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad."

 

"Darling! How's everything there?" Jessica's face crunched. Her father won't call just to ask how are they. Right?

 

"Everything's fine dad. Why did you call?"

 

"Good good. About that, well I'm planning to let you take college here in states. Both you and krystal of course."

 

"What?" 

 

There's no way Jessica could be just hearing things. But hell, her father just said something crazy. 

 

"It's great right? That way, you can study at your dream university. I remembered you used to say you wanted to be back here in states." That was when I haven't gotten to know Tiffany

 

"Dad. I'm fine here already, krystal too." Jessica started rubbing her temple. It was starting to be a headache. This will be the first time she'll oppose her father.

 

"Really? But I think this is a great opportunity for you darling. You think about it."

 

Jessica fell silent for a while before sighing.

 

"No, I won't go dad."

 

"Could it be.. Tiffany?" Jessica shifted her direction and looked very serious. No one would want to go near her at the moment, with that daring face of her.

 

"You're silent. So I'm right. Aigoo, talk to her about it. Then make a decision. Okay?" And with that, the call ended leaving Jessica frustrated. 

 

"I don't need to talk about it."

 

Jessica muttered lowly before gazing at her girlfriend who was waiting patiently for her. Jessica glance back at her phone. She decided to shrug it off, there was no point at talking about it. She won't leave anyway. Its best to keep it to herself.

 

 

 

 

"What did he say?"

 

"Just checking on us."

 

"Really? That's great." Tiffany smiled, this could be starting anew for the two.

 

Jessica just nodded before turning the tv on and getting engrossed to it. She didn't noticed the poker look on Tiffany.

 

Somehow the brunette felt like something wasn't right. She just hopes she's just overreacting. 

 

"Jessi."

 

Jessica hummed in reply, giving her attention fully to the girl.

 

"Let's go to the beach?" She smiled. This made Jessica pause for a while. Now that she thought of it, it was a nice idea. She could relax and spend time with tiffany alone.

 

In peace.

 

"Arraseo. We'll go to the beach." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"Yah sica that's not really the line you should say to us." Hyoyeon stated dramatically letting yuri join in.

 

"Right! You should say 'hey guys! lets go and enjoy the beach!"

 

Jessica glared. Shutting the two immediately. 

 

"Hehe, tiffany invited us." Jessica's brow raised. She crossed her arms making the two gulp.

 

"And you didn't reject the offer." She shot her glare.

 

"Eyy, its the beach we are talking about. Why would we re--" before Hyoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter