Making new friends

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Fany, we should give ourselves a name." Sooyoung stated getting a handful from her bag of nachos. Tiffany looked back at her giving her a questioning look. Taeyeon and Sunny just went to the cafeteria to buy a drink.

 

"A name? on what?"

 

"Our gang!" she grinned. Tiffany hummed and put a thought of it. It wasn't a bad idea at all.

 

"And what do you suggest?"

 

"Cereal killers!"

 

"Ce-- No." Tiffany's face shouted a big no. She gave the girl an 'are-you-serious-' look before turning her back on her.

 

"Victorious Secret?" Sooyoung asked with a hopeful voice. Tiffany sighed, shaking her head as she raised her head indicating another no.

 

"Power rangers?" Her voice went timid as she gave her last chance to pursue the girl.

 

"No? no. Yeah okay." Sooyoung pouted and just ate another bag of chips. Just in time Sunny and Taeyeon came.

 

"Hey guys listen I have a name for our gang!"

 

"No, sooyoung." Sunny shut her up already without her suggestions. The girl knows the giant's lame ideas. Sooyoung huffed her cheeks, nobody even heard her great names yet. How cruel TT^TT

 

"Fany, have a drink." Taeyeon held a drink infront of Tiffany. The brunette look up and gave her an eyesmile, thanking the midget. Taeyeon smiled as soon as Tiffany grabbed the drink out from her hold, drinking it. It was fun serving Tiffany, especially when she gives her eyesmile as thanks.

 

Jessica glanced at the gang and noticed Tiffany's and Taeyeon's relationship to each other. She took a deep breath before looking away trying to busy herself. She didn't even know why the hell did she look at them or more like, at Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm on cleaning duty. You don't have to wait for me." Jessica said as she saw Tiffany standing infront of her. She looked up, analyzing the girl's reaction.

 

"But Jessi--"

 

"No buts," Tiffany pouted. She wanted to go home with her Jessi, and yet the girl already made up her mind not make her wait. 

 

"Go." Jessica gestured her to go Tiffany could only nod her head in defeat. Once Jessica makes up her mind, that's it.

 

"Bye-bye Jessi." Jessica almost smiled but she has to restrain herself from it. Seeing Tiffany looking like a kid who just have to say goodbye to her favorite mascot was priceless.

 

"Bye." she muttered.

 

Seeing her go, Jessica stood up from her seat and kept her things to her bag to start cleaning.

 

"Oh? Hey jessica!" She turned to the door to see Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Sooyoung was waving at her, she just nudged her head in acknowledgement. The two of course understand Jessica, they were sure she isn't good at being socially active to people.

 

"I guess the three of us is on duty today." Taeyeon said as the two went near her and offered their hand. Jessica hesitated for a moment, this was the first time after tiffany that someone was being friendly to her. But it wouldn't hurt accepting it right? She thought before shaking both of their hands.

 

"Nice to finally talk you." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"I didn't even talk."

 

"Well now you did." The two dorks smiled widely making Jessica shook her head before showing her timid smile.

 

"Eyy. You can smile!" Sooyoung was in awed at what she saw.

 

"Ouch!" And that resulted her in receiving Taeyeon's smack.

 

"Of course she can, idiot. Sorry bout that Jessica." Jessica just nodded her head and raised her hand indicating it was fine. The three of them then started cleaning the room. It was silent yet somehow, comfortable. And they thought the Ice princess' aura was scary, but it wasn't.

 

"I guess the myth about the Ice princess wasn't true. Aigoo. Humans." Sooyoung mumbled, taking a bite of her chocolate.

 

 

 

 

"Hey let's go to an arcade!" Sooyoung exclaimed after they finished cleaning. They didn't have any projects nor assignments for tomorrow. And no tests too, thats when Sooyoung thought why don't they hang out?

 

Jessica stopped in her tracks. Both her and Taeyeon looked at each other before turning to Sooyoung. The girl was guarding the door already. Taeyeon was in, always, for sure. Now its left for her.

 

Jessica sighed. It was no escape. She just gave in and nodded her head before getting her bag.

 

"Yes! Alright let's go." The girl seemed too happy after getting her decision. Is it suppose to be like that? Or Sooyoung was just this type of person. Just like Tiffany. Jessica was curious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow, Jessica. I can't believe you're good at almost all the games here!" Sooyoung praised. went agape everytime Jessica won the game each time they moved. Jessica could only shake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter