Forgiven

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

“Yah! How on earth can you be so stupid Jessica Jung?” I held my eyes closed as I backed away my phone a little, after explaining to this creature everything.

 

Everything, like everything. From the start, till yesterday’s mess. Sigh.

 

“Yah.” I growled as a threat. Knowing how she called me stupid. I’m sure she’s using this chance to say it. Tss.

 

“Okay, okay easy. But hey. Hold your horses. We all know it was your fault anyway.” I sighed. She’s right. It was stupid of me but don’t pin it on me, I am all confuse with everything. Especially to what I’ve been feeling.

 

It’s frustrating.

 

“If you gave us a call earlier than this, s won’t happen bruh. You know you’re confuse and yet you wouldn’t ask. Guess what, now it’s too late. Okay maybe it isn’t but damn, you hurt her bad.”

 

I finally understood, is it really too late? I don’t want it to.

 

I stayed silent, taking a peek at Tiffany’s window. Her curtains were closed yet the lights were visible through my eyes. She isn’t asleep yet? It’s past her bedtime.

 

I sighed.

 

“What are you sighing for you old hag. You should apologize and win her over!” I bit my lip, letting out a grunt. It sounded so easy!

 

But it’s too difficult in reality. I can’t even find the right words to say what I feel. I don’t know how to start! I’m hopeless when it comes to these.

 

“Sica, I know you’re on beginners level with these stuff but I know you can pull aces on your sleeves.” Well that’s a good motivation. But coming from this girl, I’m hesitating.

 

“Should.. Should I go after her now?”

 

 

“WHAT? NO! Do you want a death wish? Sica, I am aware you’re very clingy and possessive that you don’t want that Taeyeon girl to be on another level than you but now is absolutely not the right time.”  Eh? What’s the problem with coming over now?

 

I glanced back at Tiffany’s room to see the lights off. She went to sleep huh.

 

“Listen. Tiffany despise you at the moment because of what happen. Her mind is still clouded by the pain you, , brought. Peace out with the sica hehe, love you.”

 

She is definitely having fun. Tsk tsk.

 

“I’ll let you slide for today, because you’re helping me.” I said coldly. She went silent for a second before chuckling innocently. Psh.

 

“Let her cool down first. Girls need that. I mean we are girls ourselves but, you know what I mean.” I nodded my head as if the girl could see me.

 

“Then, tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah. You better do it right, this time.”

 

“Go get us our sister-in-law sica!” I chuckled as I heard another familiar voice from the line.

 

“I get what I want.” I muttered, ending our topic.

 

What I want, is you Hwang.

End POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.. 

Through out the day, Tiffany ignored Jessica. She avoided her in even the tiniest chance they will meet. It was giving Jessica a hard time to even have the time to talk to her.

 

Sooyoung was getting afraid with the tension of the atmosphere as well. She seeked help towards Sunny from time to time, she wondered if she lit up the wrong fireworks.

 

 

"What's going on between you and Sica?" Sunny nudged. Tiffany being down today was so transparent, this was different from all of before. The brunette was like a walking dead, she was so lifeless  and her eyes showed nothing but pain.

 

Sunny was getting worried. Tiffany didn't say anything and just shook her head, pinching her meal. 

 

 

"Stop pretending, I'm not blind."

 

"I want to give up." 

 

Sunny widened her eyes with disbelief, she wasn't expecting those words coming out from Tiffany's mouth in like, forever. This girl never gives up. Why the sudden change of heart?

 

"No but--what happened?"

 

"Nothing. I just think.." Tiffany paused looking down to her lonely meal. Sunny could see how tears was about to build up in her eyes. She pursed her lips.

 

"She probably has someone she likes alr-eady." her voice cracked, just like how her heart did. Sunny could feel the emotion within the tone of her voice.

Tiffany was vulnerable. 

 

"Is it hara stirring things up again?" Tiffany went silent for a moment before replying.

 

"No, let's go." she muttered. Sunny sighed and followed the brunette, just in time Sooyoung and Jessica came in with their tray.

 

"Oh? You're leaving already? You're not gonna join us?" Sooyoung grinned. She didn't even realized Sunny was giving her signals not to do it.

 

Jessica who was at her back, just stared at the brunette who stared back at her in such. That dork was right, she's angry at me. 

 

Tiffany was practically glaring at her, she didn't bother to hide it. Jessica was about to speak up, when Tiffany ran out.

 

"Fany wait!" Sunny exclaimed running after the brunette. Jessica looked down, gripping on her tray. I am an . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please say something, don't just cry." Sunny worriedly stated as she rubbed the girl's back in comfort. After running out Tiffany suddenly broke down, crying at the bleachers. It made her panic. 

 

"She really doesn't like me. She definitely has someone else she likes. I've already been so persevering, she still doesn't like me! What other methods do I have!" Tiffany wailed as she sobbed hard. Sunny felt bad for her, she couldn't just sweetened up the bitter truth.

 

It's what Tiffany sees, it'll be hard to change it unless things will go their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing Tiffany walking towards their block, Jessica speed up and went infront of the girl.

 

"Where's your bike?"

 

"I didn't ride it today." Tiffany responded not bothering to give the Jung a look in the eye. Jessica pursed her lips.

 

"I'll take you home."

 

"No need." she replied shortly, about to leave. Not being able to see her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter