The pain they felt

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good morning." Tiffany greeted lowly to Jessica who was ready to get to her bike. Jessica noticed the dark circles beneath the girl's eyes.

 

"You've become a panda."

 

"Eh?" Tiffany widened her eyes before covering her face fully. How embarrassing, Jessica had to see her in this state. Great. Jessica let a hand cover as she chortled silently.

 

"Seems like you were stealing things last night."

 

"Jessi! I did not~" Tiffany whined. Jessica gave her a smuggy look before paddling her bike, leaving her behind.

 

"Ah, wait for me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany thanked the heavens Taeyeon had her singing practise today. She didn't know what she'll do if ever both of them will encounter.

 

"You didn't talk much today. You don't seem like yourself." Sunny pointed out. Both girls were on the quadrangle walking around trying to find something to get their minds with.

 

"I was wrong." Tiffany sighed.

 

"About what?"

 

Tiffany gave Sunny the paper she got. "I thought this was written by Jessi. Little did I know, it was actually Taeyeon who wrote it."

 

"Woah." Sunny gasped in amazement as she read the confession.

 

"So what are you planning to do?" Sunny cleared as she noticed how the girl was so serious right now.

 

"I don't even know."

 

"How about... let me think for a while." Tiffany out of sudden went to her back, hidding.

 

"What's wro-- "

 

"Taeyeon's infront. Don't look!" she uttered. Sunny saw Taeyeon passed by but the girl was practically far away from them. This girl.

 

"So you are planning to keep hiding from her?" Tiffany fell silent and went to her side with her head lowered down. Sunny shook her head.

 

"You guys are classmates. If you don't look up, you will still be able to see her looking down. How do you even hide?" Tiffany kept her gaze on the ground. She listened to Sunny very well. She didn't know what would be the right thing to do.

 

"Moreover, I don't think this is a good idea." 

 

"I know it's not a good idea. But if I told her, we can't even be friends." Tiffany didn't want that. Taeyeon is a good person, she couldn't afford to hurt her but she can't lie to herself too.

 

"How about.. you be with her." Sunny grinned, wiggling her eyebrows nudging the brunette with her shoulder. Tiffany tilted her head. First, Sunny boosted her for Jessi and now she's on Taeyeon?

 

"Taeyeon is not bad. And even at a young age she earns thousands from her competitions. Think of it. One competition is equal to one bag of korean meat."

 

"Do you really think I'm such a person?" Tiffany puffed her cheeks, glaring at the shorter girl. Sunny giggled.

 

"A pile of korean meat." Sunny smirked. Knowing of Tiffany's full love of korean meat.

 

"Then let me consider." Tiffany smiled sarcasmly. Sunny's eyebrows sank into a disbelieving gaze, giving the girl a smack in her arm.

 

"Screw you." Sunny snit, walking ahead from the brunette. Sunny couldn't help her as well. She's on her own. Tiffany had hopeless eyes, gazing nothing. She let her shoulders fell and a mourn flee from .

 

"But Jessi is already like a supermarket to me." she pucked her lips out, catching up to Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany found herself infront of Taeyeon's practising room. One step ahead she'll meet her.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath. She decided not to run away, she needs to confront her now. It's better to tell her what she feels than just hurt the girl in the end. In both ways she'll get hurt yet the earlier the better. 

 

"I can do this." Tiffany chanted to herself. Nope she can't do it. 

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip moving away from the door. How can she find the strength to reject a friend?! It sounded so merciless. Tiffany didn't like it one bit.

 

"It's for her sake too, stephanie." She reminded herself. Finally making up her mind, she composed herself before entering the room. Here goes..

 

Silence greeted her the moment she took a step inside. It seems like no one was practising in there. But taeyeon has to be here.

 

"Tae-tae?" she called out. She started wondering around the room. Taeyeon, who came out busily wiping her sweat was surprised to see the brunette.

 

"Tiffany?" She saw Tiffany jerked and turned to her. Was she that surprised?

 

I can't do this! Tiffany thought and swiftly walked towards the door ready to leave yet Taeyeon held her arm. Preventing her from going any further. Tiffany gulped. This is really it.

 

"Wait." Silence engulfed them. The two had something bothering both of their minds yet neither still had the guts to speak up.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes, clicking her tongue through her inner cheek.

 

"I've seen what you've wrote on the strip of paper." she started out slowly. She made sure the tone of her voice won't hurt the girl even more. She saw Taeyeon's eyes went downwards, staring at the floor.

 

"Sorry, but I don't like you tae-tae." she lowered her head closing her eyes, afraid what the girl's reaction might be. She felt Taeyeon's hold vanishing away from her skin. She look up to see Taeyeon lowering her head.

 

"I understand if you want to hate me." Tiffany pursed her lips. Taeyeon stayed still. Tiffany was getting worried. The girl won't even flinch. What is she gonna do?

 

"D-don't be like this.." Tiffany stuttered, poking the girl's arm softly. Suddenly Taeyeon looked up smiling widely at her. Tiffany was confused.

 

"You didn't actually think I was serious, right?" Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I didn't mean what I wrote, I was just playing with you." she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked with much hope in her eyes. The girl wasn't serious. Boy, that's a big relief for her.

 

"Who would play a stupid game like that so seriously?"

 

"You scared me!" Tiffany whined givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter