Winter Joy pt. 2

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.


"Uh, sweetheart. I found a letter in your room yesterday. It was yours, right?" Mr. Hwang cleared his throat as he tried to open up the conversation. Dinner time is the perfect time yet Tiffany seemed to be at dazed.

 

"Sweetheart?" A second call from her father woke her up.

 

"Yes daddy?"

 

Now Mr. Hwang is getting worried. The girl barely eaten her dinner and now she's spacing out.

 

"May daddy ask who's that letter for?" He asked slowly, not wanting to suprise his daughter.

 

"Jerk."

 

"What?" Mr. Hwang blinked his eyes leaning onto his daughter. What did she just say?

 

"Nothing. I just randomly bought it daddy. It's nothing."

 

"Ah." Mr. Hwang nodded his head yet something is still bugging him. He doubt his daughter would just buy some letter with a confession on it. If he was on her age, it's definitely a love letter. But he decided not to push her daughter.

 

Maybe school was tough today. Hm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The next morning, Tiffany waited for Jessica to come out. The girl seemed to be on a delay.

 

Hearing the gates opening, Tiffany turned her body and grinned planning to welcome the latter with her smile.

 

"Morning." Jessica greeted the girl who's smile suddenly fell. Jessica was wearing the gray scarf Hara knitted for her. It was an acceptable reason for Tiffany to grip her shirt glaring at the latter a bit before riding her bike paddling fast, leaving the latter dumbfounded.

 

It filled her with jealousy to see her Jessi wearing someone else's knit. She didn't like how Jessica wore it with ease. The girl seemed to like the clothing.

 

Jessica's brows crunched as she blinked her eyes. What was going on with her? Was she on period?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, why aren't you working on yours?" Sunny nudged the brunette who was staring mindlessly through the air. The other girls in their class were knitting as well yet Tiffany was doing nothing at all.

 

"I don't want to anymore." She sighed.

 

"Why?"

 

Tiffany didn't reply and just continued to stare at nothing. Sunny could tell the girl wasn't feeling any good since this morning.

 

"How about I---"

 

"Hey bunny!" Before she could finish, Sooyoung suddenly sat beside her. Purposely grabbing her chair towards the girl.

 

Sunny rolled her eyes and glared at the giant.

 

"What? Are you trying to sneak attack me?" She spat.

 

"Oh no, I'm not. I got an international notification from my mail. Can you take a look for me?" She grinned, she knew what the mail was about. It was a confirmation of her ownership to a certain cat that Sunny would love to have.

 

"It's not like you can't read." Sunny scoffed.

 

"Just take a look!" Sooyoung insisted, giving her puppy eyes. Sunny groaned pushing Sooyoung's face away. Tiffany giggled. Somehow seeing the two, cheered her up. It made her forgot what had happen this morning.

 

"You can't understand foreign a books, is that it? Have Tiffany read it for you."

 

"Eh? Me?" Tiffany pointed herself confused. Why did her name suddenly got involve here.

 

"How could you think like that about me? Am I that kind of person?" Sooyoung crunched her face.

 

"Yes." Both Sunny and Tiffany stated at the same time. The two girls giggled at themselves giving each other a high five. Sooyoung hissed feeling disowned by her own friends. Cruel, they really are cruel.

 

"Just you wait. I'm gonna make you touched, you'll cry!" She defended and walked out. Sunny and Tiffany chuckled and just let the giant go.

 

"Yah! You're seriously not even going after me?" Sooyoung sulked. The two nodded their heads, it was fun provoking the giant after all.

 

"Curse you! Hmpf."

 

 

 

 

"So, what's with the long face earlier?" Sunny asked, turning her attention all to Tiffany right after Sooyoung left. Tiffany looked down, she knew Sunny won't let this go easily unless she knows the truth.

 

"The scarf Jessi was wearing this morning was the one Hara gave." A tint of sadness could heard in her voice. She was getting insecure once again. She can't avoid feeling it at all.

 

"What? How are you sure of it?"

 

"I saw Hara gave it to her with my own eyes." She looked down playing with her shirt.

 

"Jessica has so many gifts in her desk."

 

"All the gifts in Jessi's desk were forced upon her. She didn't accept those gifts. But she specifically accepted the gift from Hara. Hara must be very important to her." Tiffany's started trembling. She can't afford to cry now. But there weren't people around she would've. Her jealousy was too much. Its hurting her.

 

Sunny mourned, patting her friend's back.

 

 

"I should go get water for us." Tiffany excused herself. Sunny nodded her head and pass her bottle to the brunette. Sunny watched how Tiffany was walking like a zombie as she walked out their classroom.

 

As Tiffany got to the water dispenser, she didn't realized Jessica was there getting water as well. She widened her eyes, turning her back ready to bail.

 

"You're not getting water?" Jessica raised her brow.

 

"I-I just remembered that I need to get Sunny's bottle." She stuttered. She cursed herself why now her voice had to crack. 

 

"Aren't you holding out two bottles." Jessica smiled secretly as she saw how Tiffany panicked a little.

 

"Remember to take your brain with you when you go out." She chuckled ruffling Tiffany's hair before going back first. 

 

Tiffany bit her lip, hissing through herself as she smack her head. She made a fool out of herself infront of her Jessi again.

 

"Pabo, pabo!"

 

 

Jessica looked back to see Tiffany smacking her head. She chortled, she was having fun seeing the brunette scolding herself.

 

"Such a kid." She muttered shaking her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey lee!"

 

Being alone in her table. Some of the boys in their class suddenly went to Sunny. Leeteuk, who greeted her cockily sat infront of her letting his arms rest onto the chair.

 

"What."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter