Sleepover

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I heard you caught those criminals yesterday Jessi." Tiffany beamed. She and Jessica were walking on their way home. Jessica decided to walk her bicycle since Tiffany didn't brought hers.

 

Jessica stopped and looked at the brunette who had her eyesmile on. She almost smile seeing that, good thing she had stopped herself what could Tiffany may think of her? Crazy? Now where did she got that news?

 

Yesterday, in the middle of their talk with their prof and her dad, their professor received a call.

 

"Did you say Jessica?" Mr. Hwang asked after the call as he heard the teacher state Jessica's name. Tiffany was wondering as well.

 

"Ah yes, the police called and asked me to give thanks to her. There has been report about some 2 criminals on our street. Jessica saw a scene yesterday near the entrance of our school and reported it. She even helped catching them." Tiffany widened her eyes as she remembered what happened to her yesterday and seeing Jessica's bruise on her cheek, somehow it fit to the picture.

 

Did Jessi.. could it be? Tiffany couldn't help but thought. Jessica won't do such things that requires to much of her energy. 

 

Jessica looked away from the brunette who had such wide smile. What is she so happy about? Jessica chortled underneath her breath, before clearing .

 

"Did you do it because of me?" Tiffany teased.

 

"No." Tiffany pouted.

 

"I did it to get rid of the violence."

 

"Then I am the violence." Tiffany giggled. Jessica couldn't believe what the girl was blabbering about. She shook her head letting a short smile appear through her lips.

 

"You definitely saw the run I had with the criminals and came to protect me." Jessica raised her brow and sneered at the girl's thoughts. Heol. 

 

"You have the imagination to write a book. Come on." She gestured the girl as she started walking. Tiffany glared at the latter's back cutely.

 

"If you want me to hurry up, just take me on your bike."

 

"No."

 

"Why?" Tiffany whined. It's not like she's that heavy right?

 

"You're heavy." Jessica halted and rode her bike. Tiffany bit her lip trying to fight her smile. She ran after her and sat herself on the bike's back chair.

 

"I would only be a sweet burden~" Jessica sighed before smiling.

 

"Hold on tight." she muttered before paddling fast causing the brunette to yelp. Jessica chukled as she felt her hold tightened around her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few days later..

"Hell yeah! Long weekend!" Sooyoung cheered the moment their bell rang indicating classes were over. The gang chuckled, shaking their head at their friend's little happiness.

 

"Hey, want to have a sleepover at my house?" She grinned. Everyone looked at each other thinking it's not a bad idea. After all, they didn't have anything  to do this weekend. So why not?

 

"Sure!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The night is dark, the winds are high. Surrounded by wilderness." Sunny stated with her voice in a deep one, trying to scare the gang. They were actually staying at Sooyoung's tree house, to make it more 'lively'.

 

"Let's pay something provocative. How about it?" she added.

 

"What do you mean provocative? I won't take off my clothes." Sooyoung said dramatically, wrapping her body with her arm as if she was going to be molested. Sunny face palmed.

 

"What kind of dirty mind do you have?" she rolled her eyes while the others laughed at the giant.

 

"Let's play, spirit of the glass." Sunny smirked. 

(Kind of like a Ouija.)

 

"I don't want to. I won't play." Tiffany defended. Just hearing the game's name made her insides shiver. Jessica chuckled beneath her breath at how scaredy cat the brunette was.

 

"Don't worry. I will protect you." Taeyeon grinned holding her heart out to it's extent. Jessica turned to her as her smile fade.

 

"Big sis will protect you as well." Jessica looked up to Sunny who stated while patting Tiffany's head. Her tongue clicked against her inner cheek as she continued observing them.

 

Sunny giggled inwardly as she saw Jessica's reaction. She had to state that as well to see the sign of relief in Jessica's eyes. The latter seemed to have it lost when it comes to her feelings. 

 

"I don't want to. I'm scared." Tiffany confirmed shaking her head rapidly. The sound of the crickets were starting to echo and it made her more scared.

 

"We're all going to play. It's just you who won't play. Later, when the spirit comes and takes a look.. 'Hey, this girl doesn't respect me! She has to die.'" Sooyoung joked. Earning a smacked from the gang. Tiffany widened her eyes and backed up causing her body to collide with Jessica who was next to her.

 

"J-jessi.." she looked up to see the girl who had a surprised look as well. 

 

Sunny hissed as she scolded Sooyoung for scaring the brunette and there goes Taeyeon as well partnering up with Sunny.

 

Jessica raised her hand, debating if she should just pat Tiffany's shoulder or not. She had no idea what's the right thing to do.

 

"Too close hwang." She muttered and looked away, letting her hand go back to where it was. Without such reason Jessica's throat went dry, she had to gulp nothing.

 

Tiffany bit her lip, she didn't want to move away. Having Jessica near her made her at ease.

 

"But I'm scared."

 

Jessica gazed back to the brunette and saw her eyes. It was clearly filled with fear. She sighed in defeat and slowly let her hand carress the girl's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter