You never liked me

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been days after the hang out on the beach. Tiffany had noticed that Jessica was getting busier each day. Their call would always end up with her having another paperwork or a meeting.

 

"sigh."

 

"Jessica still hasn't replied yet?" Sunny questioned taking a sip on her iced coffee as she watched the girl infront of her checking her phone letting out a heaved sigh.

 

Both girls were currently at a cafe meeting each other to catch up on their lives. And it seems Tiffany has been having troubles with Jessica lately. Its not that they have gotten into fights but because she noticed that the girl was being distant towards her.

 

That simple thought could already make her cry. She felt lonely and scared. Was Jessica getting tired of her? Did Jessica found her annoying? Are their relationship coming to an end?

 

Oh, Tiffany and her overthinking skills are starting once again.

 

"Tiffany." sunny firmly called out.

 

"Huh? What?"

 

Sunny sighed. The girl was spacing out again. She knows Tiffany was widely thinking negative about the situation, knowing this eye smiling princess? She gets too engrossed at it sometimes.

 

"You knowing you're getting a little more like Jessica."

 

"What do you mean?" tilting her head confused, she asked.

 

"You're spacing out a lot. Jessica is the best at that game." Sunny chuckled their school days.Tiffany pouted.

 

"I don't know anymore suuuun~" she whined, stomping her feet like a child earning an amused face from the shorter girl.

 

"Fany-ah. Maybe you're thinking about this too much. I mean its summer, and you don't have anything better to do maybe that's why you're getting too absorb in this." she reasoned out.

 

Although, after seeing their skinship while they were at the beach. She certainly can tell something was off with Jessica. But no way in hell was she gonna tell it to this pink monster.

 

Knowing both of you, I'm sure this is fine. You both are gonna work it out anyway. 

 

She smiled suddenly feeling nostalgic. After all the drama Tiffany has been through, look at her now. Finally having her crush at her arms. Well as of the moment, not literally.

 

"Maybe you're right. But.. what if I'M right?"  she sulked.

 

Tiffany ruffled her own hair out of frustration. Her mind was already getting ahead of her. She needs her Jessi. She misses her Jessi.

 

"Oh boy." Sunny shook her head while looking at her helpless friend.

 

"Girl.. you need Jesus." 

 

"Yah! You know I'm christian! Don't joke like that." she faked cried, before both let out a giggle.

 

"Okay okay. How about you visit her? Prepare her lunch? then you can eat together."

 

Tiffany eyes lit up at the thought. She looked at her watch and suddenly stood up grabbing her things.

 

"Woah woah woah. Where are you going?"

 

"To get some lunch? I still have time." she beamed her eyesmile.

 

Sunny's mouth went agape, she can't believe the girl is doing it right now. She chuckled.

 

"Are you really ditching me for this?"

 

"I love you sunny!" tiffany giggled before kissing the girl's cheek and they bid their goodbyes.

 

"Aigoo. Great. Now I'm all alone."

 

That thought went otherwise as she took her phone and dialed a certain number.

 

"Hello, my sweet love. Miss me?" she rolled her eyes the moment the person picked up the call.

 


"Shut it dumb face. Pick me up. I'll text you the address."

 

"I'll be there in a jiffy my love." 

 

With that she ended the call. She actually don't know how on earth did she fell for this giant. But, in any way the girl really knows how to treat her right.

 

 

 

A few minutes later. She heard a voice calling for her.

 

"Hey bunny." the girl grinned and waved at her playfully.

 

"I didn't made you wait long right?" she smiled charmingly as she got close to Sunny.

 

"Nope." Sunny stood up and gave her a chaste kiss as a reward. Sooyoung grinned.

 

"Thanks for picking me up."

 

"I love you~" sunny blushed at the way out of topic reply.

 

"Let's go my love." Sooyoung declared as her grin could still be seen as she grabbed the shorter girl hand and intertwined it with hers before exiting the store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Jessica's leaving for states?" Yuri whispered audibly to Hyoyeon who was looking at her computer getting some work done.

 

Yuri was looking at her surroundings making sure no one could hear her.

 

"What?" Hyoyeon stopped and finally looked at the kkab.

 

"Jessica's going to states!" she exclaimed. 

 

Hyoyeon's eyes widden as she gasped. Now that's a news you don't get everyday.

 

"Wha--where did you found out?"

 

"In Ha told me Jessica's father called and told her to prepare the company because Jessica will be going to States to take college. I actually don't get it why did he call In Ha though, why not Jess?"

 

"Maybe because she's her secretary? Jessica has been busy lately." Yuri hummed rubbing her chin.

 

"You're right. Surprisingly you're making a good point."

 

"Yah!" hyoyeon hissed and was about to smack the kkab when its hand stopped on her face.

 

"Shh... Tiffany was okay with this, though?" both stopped and thought of it. It was oddly suspicious for things turning this way. The situation was way too silent which is opposite to Tiffany.

 

"Were they planning to surprise us?" hyoyeon tilted her head.

 

"Really hyo? That's your best shot?" she stated with a flat tone.

 

"Whaat?" Hyoyeon raised both of her hands with her shoulder.

 

"You're hopeless. Get back to work." she shook her head before walking out the blonde's office.

 

I gotta ask Jessica about this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter