Away from Tiffany

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeti says Hi :> Enjoy!

_________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The couple were currently eating dinner in one of the fancy restaurants in town. Jessica insisted on this, because on the next day she'll start coming to work and she's afraid she'll get busy for a while. This was like a make up dinner for them.

 

Tiffany bit her lip, she was glad for this but she had something to tell Jessica as well. But she didn't know where to start.

 

Jessica was starting to notice how Tiffany stopped. Her brows tugged up, the girl seemed to be lost in thoughts. Tiffany wasn't that kind of person. Jessica called out for her name, only to receive nothing in return.

 

"Tiffany." she called out once again with a firm tone. Tiffany blinked her eyes and leaned forward towards Jessica.

 

"Yes Jessi?" she seemed oblivious.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Oh.. yes I am." Jessica didn't believe that. There was something bothering her. She's always transparent enough for Jessica to read.

 

"What's the matter?"

 

Tiffany pursed her lips and stared back at those emotionless eyes. She can't really lie to her.

 

"Actually Jessi, I'll be leaving tomorrow for states. I'll be staying there for a week. I'm visiting my siblings."

 

"That's whats bothering you?" Tiffany nodded her head.

 

Jessica looked down on her plate, clicking her tongue.

 

"Okay." she looked up and gave a small smile. Tiffany was surprised Jessica gave in fast.

 

Jessica grabbed her hand that was on the table and held it right infront of . She stared at her milky skin and slender fingers, admiring it for a moment before giving it a kiss.

 

Tiffany's heart fluttered. Her chest was itching with flattery, Jessica was so gentle towards her. It made her feel special.

 

"I can't really stop you, right?" Jessica said letting their eyes meet as she intertwined their fingers.

 

Awe, Jessi you're so cute.

 

Now that the thought sinked in through her head, it made her weary. A week without her Tiffany, that's something she should practise with. She was used to have the girl always glued next to her.

 

Her face was her daily dose, it made her day whenever she's with Tiffany, now the thought of the brunette going away made her incomplete. She's missing her already.

 

Tiffany can't always be with me. Get that to your head sooyeon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany looked over to their hands and couldn't help but smile timidly. Jessica has been holding her hand ever since they left the restaurant. The latter is even driving right now while their hands were locked against each other. 

 

Jessica's hand was resting onto her lap while she started playing with their fingers.

 

"Can I take you somewhere first?" 

 

Tiffany looked over to her girlfriend and saw her still focused on the road. She smiled as she saw Jessica glanced at her, she gave her hand a squeeze, comforting the girl. Jessica had a sulky face on, it was just too adorable.

 

"You can."

 

Tiffany gazed down at their hands as she felt Jessica's thumb caressed the back of her palm.

 

Are you gonna miss me Jessi? 

 

Tiffany almost giggled at herself by her own thought. Maybe she'll tease the girl about it later. She took her attention to the road wondering where could their destination be.

 

Well who cares, as long as she's with her Jessi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here."

 

Tiffany's eyes almost glimmered joining the view of the shimmering lights within the city. The moment she got out, she was greeted by such wonderful scenery that words couldn't describe much.

 

"You like it?" She looked back at Jessica and nodded her head rapidly, giving out her eyesmile.

 

"I love it Jessi."

 

Who knew Jessica would discover this kind of place. The city was visible from where they were at. She felt like she was on top of the world.

 

As the freshness of the air brushed against her nostrils, she felt most relaxing. They were on top of a cliff, no wonder the city lights looked much prettier than usual. Tiffany never admired it more, till this day came.

 

The couple took a seat on top of the car's hood, enjoying the scenerio. Tiffany stared at Jessica's face who was engrossed by the view. She smiled.

 

"Am I the only girl you took here?" Tiffany interrogated, squinting her eyes at the latter. Jessica faced her, leting her brow raised.

 

"Do I look like a player now?"

 

"Just making sure." Tiffany grinned, stucking her tongue out. Jessica chuckled, before stealing a kiss from the brunette.

 

Tiffany was stunt for a moment. How rude. She was definitely not ready for that. She glared at the culprit who still had her face close to her.

 

Jessica stole a peck once again. Tiffany blushed. She continued to give the girl her disapproving look despite the shade of pink rising on her cheeks.

 

"Boy are you having fun." Tiffany pointed out.

 

Jessica smiled shortly, making Tiffany weak. She admits it, she loses when it comes to her Jessi. Just seeing her lips tug a little, her heart wavers.

 

Tiffany huffed before resting her head to the latter’s shoulder. Jessica scooted closer just for her get a more comfortable position. The couple stayed in their position for a while, making most of the moment as they treasure it.

 

“Jessi.”

 

“Hm..?”

 

“Are you gonna miss me?” Tiffany asked cutely, gazing up to the girl. Jessica looked away and didn’t say anything. She pursed her lips, wetting them as she studied more of the place. It seemed more interesting this time.

 

Maybe it was because she’s avoiding those curious brown orbs looking intently at her. She hardly swallowed nothing just to compose herself, reminding her conscience to keep it cool.

 

“Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter