Love letters

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany's POV

'How make a girl fall for you.' 

 

Is it bad that I'm currently typing those words on my keyboard and entered, search. I can't believe I'm doing this but.. for Jessi.

 

I stared outside my window to see Jessi's window from her room. It was dark. Maybe she's already asleep. As always, that sleepyhead Jung.

 

I giggled to myself ti'll a flashed from my screen silenced me. 

 

Love letters 

  -no girl can't be wooed by those love letters that came from your heart. Write something about her, what you love about her. It's one way to her heart.

 

I blinked my eyes rapidly and gazed Jessi's window. I bit my inner cheek before grabbing a piece of paper.

 

"Dear, Jessi.."

 

"Wait. How do I start a love letter again? Uhm." I bit my pen trying to think hard. Aish since when love letters are so difficult?

 

I ruffled my hair and puffed my cheeks in annoyance. I'm not good at these. Oh! I should get help from sunny tomorrow. Yess.

 

I turned off my laptop and lights as well. Getting ready to sleep. I hope jessi's dreaming of me. Hihi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's morning!" I sat up immediately. Surprisingly, I woke up early than my alarm. I should get ready already and not make Jessi wait for me. Wait, Jessi never waits for me. Uhm.. oh well. 

 

 

"Good morning Jessi!" I waved at her as she came out from her house. I was riding my bicycle waiting for her.

 

"Morning." She greeted back and didn't look at me. One day I'll make you look my way Jessi.

 

We went to school like any other day. Even after my confession Jessi's still the same :< but as long as she's not awkward with me its fine hihi. 

 

"Sunny!" I exclaimed as I parked my bicycle beside Jessi and saw Sunny. I ran after her and greeted her a good morning.

 

"You seem cheerful despite Jessica's rejection of you." 

 

"Yah! Why do you always remind me? Hmpf. And I thought you were my friend."

 

Sunny chuckled. "You're in a drama early in the morning fany. So any progress with Jessica?"

 

Tiffany shook her head. Sunny could only sigh at her. It's almost a week since her confession and poof. It was still the same. Sunny was ready to scold her.

 

"Ti---"

 

"I have a plan Sun!" Sunny raised her brow, gesturing her to continue. 

 

"Help me write a love letter for her." 

 

Love letter. Sunny couldn't believe thats what on her sleeves. She gave her a poker face before leaving Tiffany behind.

 

"Ah, sunny! Come on!" 

 

"Is it love letter I hear?" Tiffany paused and turned to see Sooyoung wiggling her brows at her while eating some crackers. As always. 

 

Choi Sooyoung, eats a lot and sits behind Sunny, and her seatmate was Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. She's in their glee club, she's rarely in the class because of her singing. 

 

"What do you know about love letters?"

 

"What do I know? Hah. Me? Well, well tiffany. I am the only so called 'Love Guru' in my junior high days." she bragged flipping her hair before eating another cracker.

 

Tiffany didn't want to believe that.

 

"First thing you need in your letter is to capture the reader's heart. To let them want to read more."

 

And with that. Tiffany believed in her.

 

"Alright teach me."

 

"Snacks first."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes before agreeing to the deal. She's willing to feed this giant just to grab Jessica's attention.

 

"Alright. Meet me at the canteen after class." 

 

Sooyoung then went ahead to their classroom. Leaving tiffany with her thoughts. Jessica went by and glanced at the spaced out brunette.

 

Seeing Jessica pass by her, Tiffany woke up and immediately catched up to the girl.

 

"Jessi! Wait up!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"You're too loud Hwang." Jessica said, rubbing her ear. 

 

Tiffany just gave her eyesmile in apology. Jessica sigh before turning her attention away from the walking siren.

 

Seeing the unoccupied hand of Jessica, it made Tiffany have the urge to hold it even just for a while. She almost slapped herself trying to fight the feeling but goodness she wanted to feel how soft her hands was.

 

"Ah!" Tiffany whined as she felt a flicked on her forehead.

 

"What are you spacing out for. You're becoming like me." Jessica muttered before entering the classroom.

 

Tiffany didn't realized they have arrived already. Without the latter's help, she might go beyond. Wait. Oh my god. Jessi touched my forehead! Oh my god!

 

Screaming silently on her mind she entered the room, red. She blushed at the thought of the skinship Jessica just initiated. Though it wasn't clearly a skinship, but she liked to think it that way.

 

"Did you ate something spicy?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Are you holding your breath?" And then Sunny added.

 

"Don't they turn blue when you hold your breath?" Sooyoung asked. Tilting her head over to the midget.

 

"Well yeah but don't they get red first?"

 

"Oooh.. fair enough."

 

Both went asking after seeing the girl's situation. She looked like a mad woman, shaking her head while smiling widely.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung looked at each other weirdly before back at their friend.

 

"I think she's gone mad." Sooyoung whispered.

 

"Me too."

 

Jessica looked behind to see Tiffany blushing. It was clear on her face how much force she puts on as she tried to stop herself from smiling. Next to her was her 2 friends who kept whispering while eyeing her suspiciously.

 

Jessica shook her head and look back to the front. A small smile appeared onto her face before composing herself back to normal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright tiffany, start your letter. Show me what you got. Like I said, start out strong okay?" Sooyoung muttered as she kept shoving food on . Tiffany sigh and watched her eating her money away.

 

"Well? Go on."

 

"Uhm.. Love is.."

 

"No. Start over. Oh god you're hopeless in this fany."

 

Tiffany blinked her eyes, she haven't even finished her sentenced yet. But she has to follow Sooyoung. She's the Love Guru after all.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter