I like you

From You and Me, to Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jessi! Good morning!" Tiffany beamed as she went out of her house and saw Jessica getting ready to school as she removed the lock of her bicycle.

 

Jessica looked at her emotionless and replied. "Morning."

 

Tiffany grinned and grabbed her bicycle as well. Their home are just near the school and Jessica being lazy to walk, decided to have a bicycle and of course Tiffany would want to go to school with the girl that she made her dad bought her one.

 

After years of being close friends (as what tiffany like to think) after Tiffany moved, Jessica had no choice but to be friends with the girl. She was stubborn from the start. She wouldn't want someone ranting on her ear and will not leave her alone just because she wanted them to be friends.

 

Jessica had been replying to her blabbers unlike before, she was awfully silent. Tiffany was happy because of that. She knew Jessica's slowly opening up to her already. She knew the girl see's her as a friend now.

 

But Tiffany can't just be contented with 'just friends'. She likes the girl so much. She wanted to be her girlfriend.

 

"Ah Jessi, wait for me!" She exclaimed when she saw the girl riding onto her bike already. 

 

Jessica just kept her paced and wouldn't even bother to look back ti'll tiffany's already on her side. She look at her and received an eyesmile from her. Her poker face was kept on. With just that one look, she returned her gaze onto the road.

 

Tiffany was still grinning, even if she had been going to school with Jessica for how long, the excitement still fills her up. After all it was Jessica Jung, she's going with.

 

The famous gorgeous Ice princess. Known for her looks and good grades. Almost everyone oogles at her and it made Tiffany jealous but she was happy Jessica doesn't intertain them. 

 

Jessi is mine. Hmpf.

 

 

 

 

 

Now reaching to their school. A new year, new classmates, new room, new teacher and the same Jessi. Tiffany is more than excited to make new friends.

 

"Jessi! We're at the same class again." 

 

Jessica just nods, she can clearly see it herself that its another year with this siren. She sighed. 

 

"Aren't you excited for this school year jessi?" Tiffany asked.

 

"No."

 

A short reply. That's it. Jessica adjusted her bag and started walking to find their room. Tiffany pouted and followed the girl. But despite that, tiffany knows somewhere deep within, Jessica is happy to have her as her classmate again. She was just too shy to admit it.

 

"Hihi, Jessi you're cute."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany kept on sulking through her mind. Her seat was a bit far from Jessica. Jessi's 2 chairs away from me T.T

 

"Hi! I'm sunny." Tiffany's body almost jerked as she heard her seatmate speak. Right, she wasn't alone she almost forgot. 

 

Hearing a little commotion from tiffany, well she knew it was tiffany, Jessica looked back to see Tiffany already making her new friend. It's either Tiffany's too friendly or she's an easy girl. She went back and looked at her pen and opened her notebook to write her schedule.

 

"Hi sunny! I'm Tiffany. Nice meeting you."

 

"Me too. Uhm, not to enter your personal space but, I see you're staring at Jessica?" A little tease could be heard at the end of the short girl's sentence. It was no surprise if the girl knows Jessica, she's popular.

 

Tiffany blushed and with that reaction Sunny got, she knew already what it meant.

 

"So have you confessed?"

 

"C-confess? To jessi?" Hold up, how cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter