Six

Unbreakable

Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk become speechless as they witnessing what happen in the music room. They look at each other as they feel amaze on the boy who appear as the hero. Sanghyuk feel angry toward that boy who try to do something bad toward Hongbin. He also feel sad that he can't protect Hongbin.

"Do you know who are they?" Ask Jaehwan. They're now in the car, in their way to go back to their house.

They are housemates. They live together at Taekwoon's house. That boy live alone because his parents always go outstation, leaving him alone. While Jaehwan, he has his own problem with his father. His father hate him. So, he think its better if he leave that house. Sanghyuk, he just want to feel the freedom. His parents always treat him like a child. They spoiling him too much and that make he feel suffocated. So, he decide to move out. At first, his parents oppose his decision. But, when he convince them that he will be alright, they allow him. He told them that he want to give his parent some space and time together. And they use it well when they always go out visiting other country together.

"The pity boy is Lee Hongbin, my classmate and also my deskmate. Those two I don't know," said Sanghyuk as he look down. He still feel sad and disappointed at himself.

"Its not your fault, Sanghyuk," said Taekwoon when he saw the Sanghyuk's face through the mirror.

"But still, I should protect him. I'm his friend too. But, its look like I don't know anything about him. Its make me feel useless," reply Sanghyuk as he ruffle his hair angrily.

"You can start to take care of him now," said Taekwoon that make Sanghyuk look at him with a smile.

"I will," reply Sanghyuk short.

 

Hakyeon and Wonshik sent Hongbin back to his house. They keep talking as they walk together. Wonshik's house just two block from Hongbin's house. While, Hakyeon's house quite far. But, he always stop at his dad's book store to help him and go back home with him.

"Thank you for sending me home," said Hongbin as he smile at his friends.

"You're welcome," reply Wonshik as he smile back at the boy.

At that time, a couple approaching the boys. "What are you doing standing in front of the house? Get in and cook something for me. I'm hungry right now!" Yell the man as he push Hongbin toward the house. Hakyeon and Wonshik just look at them in shock. The woman just glare at them before she also enter the house with her husband.

"I think his problems are bigger than we expect," said Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon. That boy nod his head, agree on his words.

 

After Hakyeon finish arrange the books on the shelves, he lean against it as he think hardly. He think he has seen that woman before. But, where? As he thinking, suddenly something hit his head.

"Sorry, Hakyeon. I don't know how I lose my grip. I'm sorry," said Himchan as he rub Hakyeon's abused head.

Now he remember. His appa had show the photos of his real father to him and that woman also there. He sure about it. Hakyeon look at his dad as he show a grateful face. "Thank you dad. You really help me," said Hakyeon as he show his thumb to that man.

"What should I do? Let me lift that box and bring it to the storage," said Hakyeon as he stand up and walk toward the boxes.

Himchan look at him weirdly. "Whats wrong with my son actually?" He ask himself as he still looking the boy walk toward the storage room.

 

Hakyeon wait for his appa to comeback from his work patiently. When he hear the sound of door opened, he fastly walk toward the door. "Appa, I need to ask you something," said Hakyeon as he hold his appa's hand.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick? Himchan, whats wrong with your son?" Ask Yongguk as he look at Hakyeon worriedly. Well, that boy never act like that like holding his hand.

"I'm not sick. I just need to ask you few questions," said Hakyeon as he pouting. 

"Welcome home, my love," said Himchan before he give a peck on his husband's lips.

"You can ask your questions later. First, your appa need to take a bath and eat. Okay?" Said Himchan as he take his husband's bag and lead him toward their bedroom.

"Do you want to take a bath with me?" Ask Yongguk ily that make Hakyeon groan in annoyance.

After the dinner, they sit together in front of the television. "Can you show me the photos of my real father again?" Ask Hakyeon. His parent look at each other before one of them stand up and enter the reading room. 

"Here," said Yongguk as he put a photo album on the table. Hakyeon open it and look at it carefully.

"This woman, who is she?" Ask Hakyeon as he point at a woman in one of the photos. Yongguk and Himchan look at each other before they look at the photo. When they realise who, they both show annoyance face.

"This woman? She's your father's wife," said  Himchan as he roll his eyes.

"She what?" Hakyeon really feel shock on this new information.

"Why you suddenly ask about that witch?" Ask Yongguk curiously.

"I met her. She's my friend's mother," told Hakyeon that make the men look at him in wide eyes. "Wait. Is that mean, my friend is my stepbrother?" Ask Hakyeon after he think carefully.

"Maybe. If true this woman is his mother," reply Yongguk.

"Appa, can you investigate about it?" Request Hakyeon.

"Of course I can. But, why you want to know about them?" Ask Yongguk.

"Because I think that woman and her new husband abuse my friend. If he truely my stepbrother, its mean he is my family. I want to protect him," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"I understand. I'll tell you when I got the confirmation," said Yongguk as he smile. 

"You really same as your mother," said Himchan as he smile at Hakyeon. That boy tilt his head when he hear that man's words.

"Same? How same?" Ask Hakyeon in curious.

"Well, your mother also want to protect your real father. Thats why your surname follow her family, not your father. She also always take care of your father. You know why? Because your father is a very nice person. If anyone do anything bad to him, he never fight back. Thats why your mother really want to protect him," reply Himchan.

"But, honestly you really resemble your mother a lot. Not only your face, but also your behaviour and your mouth. Your mother is a very scary and creepy girl," support Yongguk with his scared face.

"Nice. Its good to know that. I don't want to be a nice person like my father. I think, Hongbin resemble him more. He's nice and pretty boy," reply Hakyeon as he look at both of his parents.

His parents look at each other as they shake their head. Yes, this boy is definately son of Cha Chaeyon. No doubt.