Twenty eight

Unbreakable

"So, you are Taekwoon's boyfriend?" Ask Jooyeon as she stand in front Hakyeon with her friends.

"Yes I am," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"What make he like you? His taste does not really good, I think. Choosing a nerd ugly boy like you as his boyfriend. Or maybe he just pity on you. That why he accept you to be his botfriend," mock Mina as she smirk with her eyes still scanning Hakyeon up and down for few times.

"But, its not me who confess to him. It him who confess to me," reply Hakyeon that make the girls laugh.

"Are you sure?" Ask Hunae as she cross her arms. 

"Maybe he's still dreaming," said Jooyeon as she walk closer to Hakyeon.

"Are you sure Taekwoon really like you? Maybe he was forced to do that," continue Jooyeon as she push Hakyeon slightly. But the boy does not budge at all.

"Yes, I'm sure he really like me. He's not like you. Playing with someone else feeling just because you betting with your friends. Don't compare him with yourself, Jooyeon," reply Hakyeon that make the girl become angry. 

"You think you great enough? Just because you can fool Taekwoon with your innocent figure you think I don't know anything about you?" Said Jooyeon as she cross her arms.

"We heard you were born without father? Where is he right now?" Mock her that make Hakyeon glare at her.

"Don't ask him that. He does not even know who his father is," mock Mina as she close and look at her friends before they continue laughing.

"Pity you. How can you show your face here. If I am you, I already run away and hide myself," Hunae look at Hakyeon in disgust.

Hakyeon take a deep breath as he close his eyes tightly to calm himself. When he open his eyes, he glare at the girls that make they shiver little bit. Feel scare with Hakyeon's sharp glare.

"What did you said?" Ask Hongbin who suddenly appear behind them. He's not alone, there Wonshik and Taekwoon too. They keep glaring at them as moving toward Hakyeon. Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand worriedly. Hakyeon look at him as he smile slightly. Ensuring him that he is okay.

"I dare you to repeat what you said just now," said Wonshik coldly that make the girls take few steps backward.

"Wha... what? We just tell the truth. He does not has a father. Whats wrong with it?" Said Jooyeon, try to be brave.

"Pftt If he does not has a father, how can he be born?" Said Wonshik as he smirk.

"For your information, he has a father. His father name is Lee Hongdae. He already passed away," told Hongbin. He can't accept they mocking his brother like that. The girls want to argue but stop when Taekwoon sent his deadly cold glare.

"If I heard you talk bad about my boyfriend again, just wait what will I do to you," threat Taekwoon.

The girls look at Hakyeon in unsatisfy before they leave. But, of course they will not let this matter away.

"Thanks god all of you come. If not, I already beat those girls. I don't care anymore," said Hakyeon as he look at his friends.

"They are too much. Talking about your mother like that. They know nothing," said Hongbin.

"Just ignore them," said Hakyeon to calm his friends. "Hongbin, its okay. Don't worry," Hakyeon hold Hongbin's hand. He can see that boy still feel angry on the girls. Hongbin just nod his head as he smile slightly.

 

"Hi," said Eunji as she sit beside the boy.

"Are you following me again?" Ask Wongeun in disbelief.

"I'm not. I come here to study and luckily you are here too," reply Eunji honestly. Its the truth. She come to the library to study some subject that she miss. As she looking for empty seat, she found one beside that boy.

"Okay, if you say so," reply Wongeun before he continue reading his book. Eunji shrug her shoulders before she open the book and start to read it. 

Wongeun try hard to concentrate on what he's reading. But he can't. He really want to look at the girl. So, sometimes he glance at the girl who focus on her book. He put his head on his palm as he watch the girl reading. He can see how focus that girl is. He look at her eyes that keep blinking as she reading. Then to her nose and cheeks. Finally his eyes fall at her lips. He realise that girl keep her lips as she reading. Maybe its her habit to do that. He keep staring at her before Eunji suddenly turn around and their eyes meet. They keep staring for few seconds before Wongeun look away. 

"Are you staring at me?" Tease Eunji as she lean closer to that boy.

"I'm not," reply Wongeun as he shake his head and keep looking at his book. Eunji smile before she give her attention to the book back. 

 

Wongeun close the books when he already finish reading it. He already read this novel for three days. Finally, he finish it. When he look at his left, he can see Eunji already fall asleep with her head on the book. He smile slightly when he saw her. He carefully brush Eunji's hairs that close her face and tuck it behind her ear. Now he can see her face clearly. He cross his arms on the table before he put his head on it, facing that girl. He keep doing that until he also fall asleep. 

"Why you two so sweet," said Hakyeon as he sit in front both of them and cross his arms. He take out his phone and take pictures of them. He bet Eunji will be so happy when he show him the pictures that he take. All of their moment from the beginning when Wongeun start looking at her.