Nineteen

Unbreakable

"No, I don't want to," Said Taekwoon as he shake his head.

"I don't care. I already promise with Mr Shin. You and her daughter will be engage and after you finish your high school, you two will be married," said Mrs Jung sternly. Taekwoon shake his head for few times before he stand up.

"I don't want. I already has someone that I like. So, never. I'll never agree with this engagement," oppose Taekwoon before he leave. Mrs Jung want to argue back, but her husband stop her. "Why I never know about that?" Ask Mr Jung as he glare at his wife.

"Why should I told you? You never care what I do," mock Mrs Jung as she roll her eyes.

"If it about you, I don't care. But now, it involve my son. Of course I care about him," reply Mr Jung still with his poker face.

"Its all for him. He can live well if he marrying Hyuisoo. I'm just thinking about him. His life," said Mrs Jung that make her husband smirk.

"You think I believe that. You should be glad I still do not divorce you. I'm waiting for them to finish their school, so just counting the days for you to be single again. After that, you can go sleep with the other men like you always do," Mr Jung stand up and leave that woman alone to meet his friends.

"Bye, my lovely wife," said him without looking at her as he wave his hand. He need to discuss about it with his friends. This woman need to be stop. He know she had another reason for that and he will find it.

 

"She what?" Jaehwan look at his friend in shock with the new information. 

"She just come back today and suddenly told me that I will be engage with someone that I don't even know. She never care about me and now she said she do this for me? Can you believe that? She never, never ask about me. What she know only enjoying her life like young people," Taekwoon can't accept it. He does not want it.

That woman is not his real mother. His father married with that woman when she claim that she's pregnant with his child. But, she never care about Taekwoon or his younger sister. But Taekwoon does not hate her. Because of her, he able to get a sister. He thanks her for that. 

"How about your dad?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Taekwoon.

"He did not say anything. But, clearly from his face, he also does not know about it," reply Taekwoon when he remember back his father's face. He might change his poker face back but Taekwoon realise about little bit change on it.

"Your father will not allow this to happen. I'm sure on it," said Sanghyuk. All of them know Taekwoon's father will not allow her to disturb Taekwoon's life. 

"I hope so," support Taekwoon as he rub his face roughly. He already choose the one that suitable to be the mother of his children. He willl never agree on this engagement. Never.

 

"You can't cry here. You will make my customers runaway," said Hakyeon to the girl who crying in front his dad's bookstore. Now his dad is not there and give his trust to him and Hongbin to take care of the bookstore.

"Yah, not like that if you want to coax people," scold Hongbin as he knock Hakyeon's head. 

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'll leave now," said the girl as she stand up and turn around.

"I don't think so. Its already raining," said Hakyeon that make the girl and Hongbin look at him before they look at the sky. The rain start to fall down that make all of them enter the bookstore fastly 

"Here," Hakyeon give one of his banana milk to the girl who now sitting in the bookstore with them at one of the table there.

"Thank you," said the girl as she take the milk.

"Be grateful. I never give my precious banana milk to anyone," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin glare at him. Hakyeon fastly stand up and leave them two alone. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin that make the girl look at him.

"Yes, I am. I'm feel better," reply the girl with sad smile.

"Sorry if you think I'm a nuisance but what happen? Do you have any problems?" Said Hongbin softly.

The girl take a deep breath before she start her story. "My boyfriend cheat on me," told the girl.  "I found him with another girl on his bed," The girl continue to cry. Hongbin fastly change his place and sit beside the girl. He put his arm around the girl's shoulder and pat it softly. The girl hug Hongbin as she cry harder.

"I just leave you two for a while and you already make she cry again. You're a bad boy," said Hakyeon that make Hongbin glare at him.

"What happen?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit in front them, at Hongbin's previous place. Hongbin told Hakyeon what the girl told him as she keep crying.

"Oh, ok. But girl, if you keep crying, you'll not look beautiful. With your red eyes, running red nose," said Hakyeon that make the girl stop crying and look at him.

"Am I really look ugly?" Ask the girl as he look at Hongbin.

"No, of course not. You just look awful," reply Hongbin that make the girl take out her phone and look at her face using the phone camera.

"I am look awful," agree the girl as she take the tissue gave by Hongbin to wipe her tears and running nose.

"By the way, I'm Cha Hakyeon," Hakyeon introduce himself.

"I'm Lee Hongbin," Hongbin introduce himself.

"I'm Jung Eunji. Nice to meet you two," the girl introduce herself.

"Just forget about that boy. He does not deserve your tears. You just wasting it for him. Rather than you cry over him, its better if you pay him back for what he did to you," said Hakyeon that make Eunji look at him. Clearly from her face, she agree on that suggestion. Hongbin just shake his head. Its look like more people will join the club. Hakyeon's club.