Thirty one

Unbreakable

"Congratulation on your graduation, Hakyeon, Hongbin," wish Himchan as he hugs his sons tightly. "Thanks dad," said Hongbin and Hakyeon at same times. Then, the boys turn to Yongguk and hug him. 

"Congrates, boys," wish Yongguk as he hugs them back. "Here," he give them two bouquets of flower. 

"I'm so proud of you," said Himchan as he wipe his tears. He feel so happy. Yongguk nod his head agree on him before he hug his husband. "Me too," said Yongguk as he look at Himchan before both of them cry together. 

"Eihh don't cry, appa, dad," coax Hongbin hold Himchan's and Yongguk's arm before he join his parents and cry too. While Hakyeon just sigh as he shake his head. He know how drama queen his family are. Well, including him. "Don't you want to join us?" Ask Himchan as he look at Hakyeon. That boy roll his eyes before he join the family hug. 

"Can't all of you stop it?" said Mrs Kim as she give judgeful glare at the family. "Why should we? Don't we look like a happy family like this?" Ask Himchan without releasing the hug.

"No, you're not," reply  Mrs Kim that make Himchan pout. 

"Congrates to both of you too," said Himchan as he look at Wonshik and Jaehwan. "Thanks uncle," reply Wonshik while Jaehwan just smile at that man.

"And where's your boyfriends?" Ask Himchan as he look around to find Taekwoon and Sanghyuk.

"We're here," shout Sanghyuk as he walk toward the families with Taekwoon beside him. "Congrates on your graduation, boys," said Himchan to those two.

"Thanks uncle," reply both of them. "By the way uncle, my father want to invite all of you for a dinner tonight. He said, he need to discuss on something with both of you," said Taekwoon as he look at Himchan and Yongguk. That make those two look at each other before they nod their head. "Okay."

"Oh yeah, lets take your pictures together," said Yongguk as he push those boys to stand together. Hongbin hold Sanghyuk's arm as they stand side by side. Taekwoon then stand beside Sanghyuk with Hakyeon's arm around his torso. While Wonshik stand beside Hakyeon with his arm around Jaehwan's shoulder. "Okay. Now, smile," said Yongguk as he point the camera at the smiling boys.

 

After the dinner, the parents sit at the living room to discuss about their sons. While Hakyeon and Taekwoon sit side by side on the swing at the garden as they holding hand tightly. Hongbin and Eunji sit not far from them. They are talking on what Eunji need to do to make Wongeun fall for her. They look so serious like discussing about something important.

"Hakyeon, I love you," said Taekwoon suddenly that make Hakyeon look at him. "I know. And I love you too," reply Hakyeon as he smile.

"I... I need to tell you something. But, don't be mad at me," said Taekwoon with meaningful stare. Hakyeon just look at him without saying anything. Waiting for that boy to continue talking. "I... I will further my study at America," told Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. Feel shock with the sudden information. He look down to hide his disappointed sad face. Does not know how to react on this news.

"Hakyeon," call Taekwoon with his hands hold both of Hakyeon's hands tightly. Hakyeon take a deep breath before he look at Taekwoon with a smile. "Its okay. I understand," said Hakyeon.

"I'm sorry. My dad want me to further my study there. I don't want to leave you alone. I don't," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon sadly. To think he can't see Hakyeon for years make he sad. Hakyeon smile before he hold both of Taekwoon's cheeks. He then lean forward and kiss Taekwoon softly and slowly.

"Don't be sad. We can still make video call if we miss each other. I can go visit you there too. Just, don't ever forget about me when you meet the white blue eyes girls there. If I know you cheat on me, I will make sure you can't go back to Korea anymore," Hakyeon give his threat glare at his boyfriend.

Taekwoon smile before he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. "Never. I will always love you. No one can replace you in my heart," reply Taekwoon. "And not only me. You too need to be more careful. When I'm not here, the boys will try to seduce you. Make sure you don't fall for it," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod his head with wide smile on his face. "Don't worry, there Wonshik and the others with me," said Hakyeon. Suddenly all of them hear some chaos come from inside the house. They look at each other before they walk into the house.

"I don't agree! Taekwoon will be married with Mr Ahn's daughter! Not that poor boy!" Yell Mrs Jung as she cross her arms with disgusted glare toward Himchan and Yongguk. They look at that woman with weird face and blank eyes. Taekwoon, Hakyeon, Hongbin and Eunji just stand at the entrance and watch the drama.

"Well, Taekwoon does not want that. He will be married with Hakyeon. They will be engage before he go further his study to America. I already discuss with Mr and Mrs Bang. We already agree on it. No turning back," said Mr Jung calmly.

"What? No. Why must Taekwoon get engage with that poor boy. He does not worth for this family," said Mrs Jung that make Himchan frown.

"Hello, madam. How dare you talk like that about my son. What do you mean by he's not worth for your family? He is far from that. I don't know what more to say because you look at the wealthy to see if that person is good or not. No, madam. That does not mean anything and does not give any assurance of happiness," said Himchan as he glare at he woman. "Dare to talk like that again about my son, I'll slap your mouth. A mother should think about their children's happiness. Not your own's greed. If you think you can sell your son, just forget about it," continue Himchan.

"Sorry my wife. The engagement will be done. Weither you like it or not," conclude Mr Jung as he look at his wife. Mrs Jung turn around and leave the house with angry feeling.