Three

Unbreakable

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he sit beside Hongbin. He fastly come to the roof when Hakyeon told him what happen.

Hongbin still crying as he feel shock on what almost happen. He shivering when he remember what they do to him. They touch him. Hakyeon does not know how to coax people. How to calm people because what he always do is make people angry. That why he need help from his one and only friend.

Wonshik fastly hug Hongbin as he keep whispering soothing words to him. Slowly, that boy stop crying. That make Hakyeon and Wonshik become relief. Hongbin slowly release the hug and look at Hakyeon and Wonshik as he wipe his tears.

"Thank... thank you for helping me," said Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon.

"You're welcome. Be proud, my boy. No one can get this special treatment from me," reply Hakyeon that earn a smack on his head.

"Yah, whats that for?" Ask Hakyeon as he glare at Wonshik.

"Thats for your sassy mouth," said Wonshik as he glare back at the boy. Hongbin smile as he watch that friends bickering. He want to have friend too. But, he does not want it happen again.

"You're cute. Glad to see your smile again," said Hakyeon when he see Hongbin's smile. Hongbin look down as he blushing. How can that boy say something like that easily to him. 

"He always like that. He always say everything in his mind without thinking. So, if he say something that can offend you, sorry. He really does not know how to take care of other people's feeling," said Wonshik as he look at Hongbin.

"Oh, its okay. Its mean you're not a hypocrite people," said Hongbin as he smile.

"By the way, I'm Wonshik. Kim Wonshik," said Wonshik as he smile at the boy.

"Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon," said Hakyeon when he realise he also does not introduce himself.

"I'm Hongbin. Lee Hongbin. Happy to know you," reply Hongbin. Then Wonshik continue the conversation. He and Hongbin keep talking while Hakyeon just watching those two.

Since that day, Hongbin join their small and unpopular group. He eat with them at the roof. They also go back home together everyday without fail. Hongbin feel so haply to have them as his friends.

 

"Have you two heard?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at his friends. As usual, they sit under the tree at their reserve table to eat their lunch. 

"Heard about what?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Jaehwan in curious. Taekwoon also feel the same but still shoving the food in his mouth as he look at that boy too.

"Teacher found three students fainted in the abandon classroom. Tied on the chair," told Jaehwan. "And from what I heard, the chairs was place on five desks qtower. Can you imagine that? Whoever do that must be so cruel and scary," continue Jaehwan that make those two try to imagine how it feel to be the boys. Thats really scary.

"But, where did you hear about it? I don't hear anything on that from any students," ask Sanghyuk as he feel weird. If that kind of rumours spread out, he must know about it.

"I heard it from the teachers. When I help Mrs Yoo to sent the books back to her desk, I overheard about it. The students don't know anything about it. They want me to keep it secret. The boys also did not want to tell them anything. It look like they scared," whisper Jaehwan. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk nod their head when they hear his explaination. 

"I understand why they scare. Who will not after they got beaten and tied on the chair. Not only that, they got seated on five desk. It quite high. So scary," comment Sanghyuk as he shivering.

"But, they will not be like that if they did not do anything wrong, I think. They must do something that make the culprit become so angry," comment Taekwoon.