Thirty four

Unbreakable

Hakyeon lie down on the roof alone as he stare at the clear sky.  He feel lonely and also miss his fiancee a lot. Its almost two months already. He know Taekwoon is busy with his final exam. He does not want to disturb him. So, he will just wait for his call. He sigh as he close his eyes to take a nap.

"Yah, I already told you right? You need to pay me everyday," said someone that make Hakyeon sigh again. He want to sleep but, its look like he can't. "But, I don't have any money," reply the other boy.

"I don't care. Make sure you pay me tomorrow. If not, I'll make sure you can't study here anymore," said another boy as he punch that pity boy before he leave. The boy stand up slowly as he hold his stomach. He just stand there for a while before he walk toward the edge of the roof and look down. He keep looking down as he thinking. Thinking he should end his life or not. He climb the wall and stand there dangerously. 'Jump or not,' that what he think in his mind.  

"What do you think you want to do actually?" Ask Hakyeon as he stand not far from the boy. His sudden appearance make that boy turn around and look at him in shock.

"You want to jump or not?" Ask Hakyeon as he walk closer to that boy. He then look down from the roof. "Its quite high. Are you sure you want to jump from here?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the boy. That boy then jump down and leave that young teacher alone.

Hakyeon just watch that boy walk away before he yawn as he hold up his arms to stretch his body. He want to continue sleeping but the bell ringing make him groan. He need to go back to his class.

 

"I'm so sleepy," mumble Hakyeon as he close his yawning mouth. He then stand up and watch his students completing the exercise that he gave. He walk around and sometimes stop to explain to them. As he walking, he stop beside the window and look out. He can see a boy run around the football field. Its look like he got punish by a teacher. 

"Sehun ah, who's that boy?" Ask Hakyeon as he still look at the running boy. Sehun stand up and look out at the same direction as his teacher.

"I think his name is Bae Jinyoung, first grade students. Why you suddenly ask about him?" Ask Sehun as he sit at his place back.

"Well, I saw him got threat by someone at the roof," reply Hakyeon as he scratch his neck before he continue watch that boy. Then he give meaningful look at the boys. The boys look at each other before they sigh as they know what their teacher waiting for.

"We do not know much about him. But, there rumours on him that not a good one," said Sehun.

"They saying that his mother is an exe and he's born without knowing who his real father is," continue Jongin in lower voice. "He always being bullied by other students because of that," said Chanyeol. 

"Well, its not suprised for me. That how people are," mumble Hakyeon. "I hope all of you do not do something stupid like that. Its not good to bully someone or talk bad about someone behind their back. Not even trust a rumours easily like that. Never get involve with something like that. If you have any problems or questions, you can just come see me and talk to me. Okay?" Said Hakyeon as he look at his students. 

"Yes, Mr Cha," reply all of them in unison. 

 

"Bye Mr Cha," said Kyungsoo as he wave his hand to that young teacher before he enter his father's car. 

"See you tomorrow Mr Cha," shout Sehun as he run out from the school area with Jongin and Chanyeol. "Bye, Mr Cha," shout those two.

"Don't run! Its dangerous!" shout Hakyeon back as he shake his head. He keep looking at the students leaving the school. When he ensure there no more students, he walk back to the office to take his bag. 

When he walk outside classroom, he can see a boy sleeping in the classroom with a cute boy sitting beside him. That cute boy keep watching the sleeping boy as he smile. "So sweet," said Hakyeon as he look at those two with smile on his face. That make the cute boy startle before he run out from the class with red face. 

That also make the sleeping boy wake up and look around with sleepy eyes. "Oh," Hakyeon's eyes widen for a while when he realise who's the sleeping boy. "Yah, school already over. Go back to your home now," said Hakyeon that make Jinyoung look at him before he stand up to leave.

Both of them walk out from the school area side by side. "Where your house? Let me send you there," offer Hakyeon as he look at the boy. "I can go back to my house by myself," reply Jinyoung as he walk away to leave. 

"Don't be so shy. Let this handsome teacher send you home," said Hakyeon as he follow that boy and put his arm around his shoulder. 

"Cha Hakyeon!" Call someone that make Hakyeon stop and turn around with that boy. Hakyeon's eyes become wide when he saw who the one that call him. He smile widely as he can feel tears start to form in his eyes. "Taekwoonnie," Hakyeon fastly run to him and hug him tightly. "I miss you so much," said Hakyeon as he cry. 

"I miss you too," reply Taekwoon as he hug his fiancee tighter. Then, Hakyeon saw something weird in Taekwoon's car. He push that man away and open the car door. "Who's this little girl?" Ask Hakyeon as he give deadly glare at Taekwoon. While Jinyoung just standing there as he feel curious  on what will happen next. Taekwoon rub his neck as he look at his fiancee with an awkward smile.