Twenty six

Unbreakable

"Taekwoon, please go out with me," confess a girl when that boy walk toward his class alone.

"Sorry, I can't. I already has a boyfriend," reply Taekwoon that make her and other students become shock. Never know that boy also already taken by someone else.

"Who? Does he study at this school too?" Ask the girl curiously 

"Yes, he is," reply Taekwoon before he leave. Continue his journey to his class.

 

"Its look like someone is happy right now," said Wonshik when he realise Hakyeon's sparkling happy face.

"I am," reply Hakyeon as his smile become wider. "Taekwoon confess to me. We offically together right now," told Hakyeon happily.

"Congratulation, Hakyeon. Even though I don't really understand how Taekwoon can fall in love with you," reply Wonshik with judgeful look.

"Well, I don't understand too how Jaehwan can fall for you," said Hakyeon as he glare at his friend. They glare at each other until Hongbin sit in front of them with a girl.

"Eunji?" Hakyeon look at the girl with a smile before they hold hands.

"Oppa," call Eunji with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Wonshik.

"Well, I will study at here too," reply Eunji with a cheer.

"Really? Our club's member already complete," said Wonshik before they put their arms on the shoulders and jump together. With Eunji at the midle of them three.

"I'm not this club member. I don't even know all of you," said Hongbin as he look at them in disbelief. 

"What's going on?" Ask Taekwoon who just arrive at the roof with Jaehwan and Sanghyuk.

"Just celebrating the arrival of our club's member," reply Wonshik still jumping with the others.

"Taekwoon, your sister can't be save anymore," said Hongbin as he look at the boy.

"I know," reply Taekwoon before he sit down as he pull Hakyeon to sit beside him. While Sanghyuk sit beside his boyfriend and Wonshik fastly follow Jaehwan and sit beside him as he hold his hand. Eunji sit beside Hakyeon as they forming circle.

"Everyone is going crazy because of you," said Sanghyuk as he look at Taekwoon.

"Why?" Ask Taekwoon. He can't understand.l how he can make they become crazy.

"You told that girl that you already has a boyfriend in front of other students. They are searching for him," reply Jaehwan.

"I'm just telling them the truth," said Taekwoon with does not care face.

"I think they will be so disappointed when he know who is your boyfriend," said Wonshik that make Hakyeon glare at him.

"Why? Whats wrong with me?" Ask Hakyeon as he continue glaring at that boy with pouting lips.

"Nothing wrong with you. Just your style. You need to cut your hair and stop wearing that weird glasses," said Wonshik as he try to take Hakyeon's glasses. He always steal and hide it, but Hakyeon always found it or he already has another one at home.

"No. Just stay like this. I don't want the boys flirt with you like that night again," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon. 

"I like you just the way you are. No need to change. Just ignore whatever they said. What important is I know how beautiful you are under that glasses. You are always the most beautiful and gorgeous person that I ever met. Trust me," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile shyly as he look down. 

"I really want to puke right now," said Wonshik as he look at those two with cringe face. Jaehwan shake his head before he knock his boyfriend's head.

"Stop disturb them," scold Jaehwan. Wonshik smile before he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly. "I will. Anything for you my rose," said Wonshik as he look at Jaehwan with sparkling eyes. Hongbin scoff when he hear that. "Look who's talking," said Hongbin as he roll his eyes. 

"So sweet," Eunji look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon in dreaming. Love to know her oppa already found someone that he love. She want someone like that too.

 

"Whats wrong?" Ask Jaehwan when Eunji suddenly stop her steps.

"Who's that boy?" Ask her as she point at a boy who's sitting with his friends. He just sit there without talking as he look out through the window.

"I think his name is Lee Wongeun. Why?" Ask Jaehwan curiously.

"Nothing. Just, I feel like I have seen him before," reply Eunji before they continue walking to their class.