Thirthteen

Unbreakable

"What?" Wonshik can't believe what he just heard.

"Yes, we are brothers," said Hongbin as he nod his head eagerly.

"Shocking. Your face not alike at all. Your behaviour too. Its too different. You're an angel, while he's a devil," said Wonshik.

"You know, this devil will crush you and burried you deep in the ground. Then, I'll put you into the boiling water and left to death there," said Hakyeon when he suddenly appear behind them.

"Yah, you scare me!" Yell Wonshik as he slap Hakyeon's shoulder.

"I heard Jaehwan try to seduce Mr Yoon. How low he is to act like that? Seducing a teacher. Is he too desperate to find a boyfriend?" They can hear two students talking to each other.

It make Hakyeon and Wonshik change their direction and go to that students. They stand in front those two and glare at them. "What did you say just now?" Ask Wonshik coldly that make his voice become scarier. The students look at him in fear.

"He ask you, why don't you answer him?" Ask Hakyeon with colder and scarier voice. It make the students start shaking and look at them in teary eyes.

"Guys, calm down," said Hongbin as he pull those boys away from the shivering students.

"Thank.. thank you," said the students as they look at Hongbin.

"You're welcome. But, is it true about what you talking about just now? About Jaehwan?" Ask Hongbin with a smile.

"We... We don't know if its true or not. But, the rumours has been spread out around this school. They said Jaehwan try to seduce Mr Yoon. But, Mr Yoon reject him that make Jaehwan punch him in rage," said that boy that earn a deadly glare from Hakyeon and Wonshik.

"I'm.. I'm just telling you what I heard," continue the boy in trembling voice.

"You two should spread this thing too. Don't dare to talk about someone else if you don't know anything about it," said Hakyeon as he put his arms around their shoulders.

"Ye.. yes," said the students in unison before they runaway from the scary boys.

"I need to find Jaehwan," said Wonshik as he walk to nowhere to find the boy.

 

Wonshik open the roof door as his eyes wonder around the roof. Then, he can see the boy sitting alone at the place where he and his friends always eat. He is crying. That sight make Wonshik's heart break into pieces.

Wonshik walk toward the crying boy and sit beside him. He rub his hairs softly that make Jehwan look at him slowly with his teary eyes. Wonshik fastly hug him and let the boy cry in his embrace. Jaehwan cry as much as he want in Wonshik's arm. He really need his comfort right now.  

 

"I heard Jaehwan try to seduce you. Is it true?" Ask Hakyeon when he meet the teacher at the corridor.

"Oh my god. I guess this news has been spread around. I really hope no one know about this. But, its look like I can't close people mouth," said Mr Yoon as he show a regret face that make Hakyeon feel like want to punch him right now. Adding new bruise on it.

"Why should he do that? You not even handsome. By the way, he already has a boyfriend," said Hakyeon as he lean on the wall.

"How can I know why? I don't know. He suddenly approach me and try to kiss me. When I push him, he punch me. Thats how I got this bruise," Mr Yoon continue with his lie.

"Oh really? Just continue with your lie Mr Yoon. I'm not fall for it. I know you are a ert. I heard you have quite bad record at your previous school. I bet you try to do what you did to your previous students, right? But, Jaehwan fight back and able to run away. That why you start this lie. To safe yourself," said Hakyeon that make Mr Yoon stop his acting and glare at him.

"I don't scare with your glare, Mr Yoon. I heard the students' family try to find you. But, you able to close all your trail that make they unable to find you. You move far away from your previous school for that. And guess what? They are coming here for you. Just wait for them," continue Hakyeon before he smirk and walk away from that man. 

"You really want to find trouble, kid," mumble Mr Yoon as he look at Hakyeon angrily.