Twenty nine

Unbreakable

Hakyeon walk out from his class with Wonshik as they talking. "Where's Hongbin?" Ask Wonshik when that boy is not at the usual place, waiting for them.

"Sanghyuk want to bring him meet his parents today," told Hakyeon. He hope Sanghyuk's parents will treat his brother nicely.

"I heard you and Jaehwan also will meet his father today," ask Hakyeon as he look at the boy.

"Yes, we are. But, you think why his father want to meet me? What if he does not like me and want me to break up with Jaehwan?" He can't help but thinking any bad assumption. He feel scare and nervous.

"If that so just break up with Jaehwan. I also think that you're not good enough for him," reply Hakyeon that make his friend glare at him as he pout.

"I'm just kidding. Mr Lee will not oppose your relationship with Jaehwan. For him, you quite handsome. By the way, I already told him that you love Jaehwan so much and can take care of his son nicely," said Hakyeon that make Wonshik smile widely before he put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Thank you, Hakyeon. I love you so much," said Wonshik as he show how touching he feel with his face. Hakyeon really want to smash that face.

When they walk beside the building toward the parking, suddenly Hakyeon can feel something cold covering his body. In blink of eyes, he already soaking with his glasses fall down because of the water that poured from above. Wonshik look at the boy in shock before he look up and saw the girls who responsible on it. It Jooyeon and her friends. 

"Omo, I'm sorry. I don't see you there," said Jooyeon as she laugh with her friends.

"Yah! Just wait all of you!" Shout Wonshik angrily before he look at Hakyeon back.

Hakyeon sigh before he brush up his hairs, revealing his face. He look so y with driping water on his face and wet hairs. His wet white uniform stick at his body, revealing his y body that he hide. He then shake his head as he ruffles his wet hairs.

"Just ignore them, Wonshik. I don't mind," reply Hakyeon as he smile at his friend before he kneel down to take his glasses. He do slightly wave when he stand up as he flipping his hairs ily.

Few boys drop their books as they watch Hakyeon without blinking. He then smile with his seducing gaze at the boys. He can see few boys are their lips as they look at him. Its not his intention to seduce them. He just smile at them.

Taekwoon does not like what he see. His boyfriend look so so y and hot. The boys are looking at his Hakyeon. "Wow, look at his body," he can hear a boy talk to his friend as he eyeraping his boyfriend's body. He fastly walk toward Hakyeon and put his coat around his body. Protecting the boy from the wolves. Hakyeon look at him as he smile innocently.

"Taekwoonnie," call him as he hold his arm. Taekwoon does not reply and just look at the boy. Without saying anything, Taekwoon lean forward and kiss his lips in front all students.

Wonshik close his mouth with his hand as he pretending that he feel shock to see those two kissing. He then take out his phone and take their kissing picture. He want to sent it to Hakyeon's parent as payback for what he did before. While the other students look at them shockly.

"Lets go," Taekwoon pull the boy away from that place as he glare at the boys. Warning them that this gorgeous y boy is his. Only his.

 

"Why you do that?" Ask Hakyeon when both of them already in Taekwoon's car.

"To tell them that you are mine," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon with meaningful stare that can't be understand by that boy.

"Why you look at me like that?" Ask Hakyeon.

"You need to be punish," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon tilt his head.

"Why?" Ask him. Taekwoon stop his car beside the road and look at him in disbelief.

"You try to seduce the boys just now. And you ask me why? I can't believe you. Now, I need to be more careful and watch over you everytime. So that they will never have chance to steal you away from me," said Taekwoon as he cross his arms. Hakyeon giggle before he put his arms around Taekwoon's neck and pull him closer. He give a peck on his boyfriend's lips before he smile.

"No one can steal me away from you. I love you and I'm all yours. Forever," whisper Hakyeon. They stare at each other lovingly before they slowly lean forward and start kissing. Passionately and hot. 

"My house. My parents are not at home right now. Hongbin is staying with Sanghyuk," told Hakyeon as he breath heavily. Taekwoon fastly drove the car straight toward Hakyeon's house to continue their hot session. To do their first time together.

 

While at the other place, there two men who suddenly feel uncomfortable and worried on their boy.