Twenty-One

Unbreakable

"Good morning Taekwoon," greet Hakyeon as he walk beside the boy.

"Good morning Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon without looking at him.

"Whats wrong, Taekwoon?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise the long face show by him.

"Nothing. Don't worry," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon pout. He fastly hold Taekwoon's arm tightly.

"Don't reply me 'nothing'. I know you have some problems. I want to help you because I hate to see your face like that. I love your smiling face. And I will do my best to help you. So, your problem is?" Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon blush when he hear Hakyeon's straight confession.

"Emm I'll tell you during recess. I promise," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon give judgeful look at him.

"Okay. You already promise," said Hakyeon before he release Taekwoon's arm.

"Lets go. We'll be late if we don't hurry," Hakyeon then hold Taekwoon's hand before he pull him toward the class. Taekwoon look at the link hand before he look at Hakyeon with blushing face. His heart is beating so fast that make he can't think well.

 

Hakyeon sigh again as he look out through the window. Taekwoon just told him that he will be engage with a girl that he does not know. What should he do? He already fall for Taekwoon. So hard. When he already start to love someone, he can't forget him easily. 

"Whats wrong with your son?" Ask Yongguk as he look at Hakyeon worriedly. That boy never act like that.

"I don't know. After he got back from school, he just sit there and sighing for million times already," reply Himchan. He also feel worry on Hakyeon. 

"How about if you ask him?" Suggest Himchan as he look at his husband. Yongguk fastly shake his head.

"No. I don't know how to start the conversation. It will be super awkward. Its should be you ask him what's his problem," reply Yongguk that make Himchan glare at him.

"I need to do something. I can't let him away. I will make sure he'll be mine. Only mine!" shout Hakyeon suddenly as he stand up with his fist in the air that make his parents jump in shock. Shocking with his sudden actions. Hakyeon already determine his mind. He will confess to Taekwoon. He does not care if Taekwoon will be engage with someone else. What important is Taekwoon's feeling. If he like him, he will make him happy. He promise that.

"Good evening," greet Eunji as she enter the bookstore. 

"Oh, good evening Eunji. What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the girl.

"Good morning, Himchan uncle, Yongguk uncle," Eunji greet those two before she walk closer to Hakyeon.

"There will be a party at my house. So, I want to invite you, Wonshik oppa and Hongbin oppa," told Eunji as she held out the invitation card.

"I don't know about the others, but I will go. There will be many food there right?" Ask Hakyeon with his sparkling excited eyes.

"Of course. You can eat everything," reply Eunji as she nod her head. "Uncle, you both should come too," said Eunji as she look at Hakyeon's parents.

"When?" Ask Yongguk as his arm wrap tightly around Himchan waist.

"Emm tomorrow night," reply Eunji.

"I don't think we can go. We have dinner at my parents house," said Yongguk with guilty face.

"We are sorry, Eunji. Hakyeon will come on behalf us," said Himchan.

"Its okay. I understand. There nothing special about the party. I don't know why my mother want to do it," reply Eunji with a smile.

"I will come. Don't worry," said Hakyeon with a smile.

 

"I'm glad you come, oppa," said Eunji as she walk closer to Hakyeon. 

"Of course I will. I already promise to you," reply Hakyeon as he smile. He actually does not had mood to come. He plan to confess to Taekwoon today but that boy does not come to school. His plan failed. But because he already promise to Eunji, he come.

"Hongbin and Wonshik say sorry they can't come," said Hakyeon.

"Its okay," reply Eunji as she smile. Suddenly someone stand beside her and whisper something to her.

"Emm oppa, I need to go. But, don't worry. I'll be right back and accompany you. Don't worry," said Eunji with a smile.

"Its okay. I can find someone to accompany me. Don't worry," said Hakyeon as he give a wide smile at her.

Hakyeon watch the girl disappear among the crowd before he walk around the party place. The party held around the mansion's pool. Its so cool for him. He really want to jump into the pool. But he know he can't do that. He does not want to embarrass Eunji.

He look around to find empty space for him to eat his food. His plate already full with various of food that he like. He want to eat them immediately.

"Can I sit here?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at a man. 

"Of course," reply that man as he look at Hakyeon. That when Hakyeon can see his face clearly.