Four

Unbreakable

Sanghyuk realise his deskmate has been different these days. He look happy. Has he got a lover? He stare at Hongbin carefully. That boy look so pretty. When he smile, the dimple show up that add the beautifulness of that boy. But still, he can see some bruise on Hongbin's skin. Even when he try to hide it under the sleeves, he still can see it when that boy move his hands. Sometime, when he hold Hongbin's arm, that boy wince in pain that make he become suspicious.

"Are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk still looking at his deskmate. Hongbin who's reading a book look at him before he smile.

"I'm fine. Why you ask me that question?" Ask Hongbin as he feel weird.

"I'm just worry on you. I can see some bruise at your wrist. Are you sure you're okay?" Ask Sanghyuk back as he feel unsatisfy. Hongbin fastly pull his sleeves to cover his wrist completely.

"I'm... I'm fine. I fall down. Thats why my wrist hurt," reply Hongbin as he look down to avoid Sanghyuk's stare. He can feel that boy does not believe him. Sanghyuk want to ask him more but got disturb by the teacher. But, he will ask Hongbin again later.

 

Sanghyuk fastly put his book in his bag before he walk out from the classroom. He want to talk with Hongbin, but that boy already disappear when the bell is ringing. He look around the corridor, but see no one there. He then wonder around to find him.

"Who are you looking for?" Ask Jaehwan when he stand beside that boy.

"Omo, you scare me," said Sanghyuk as he hold his chest to prevent his heart from jump out. When he look at his left, he can see Taekwoon also there standing beside him.

"Emm no one," lie Sanghyuk that earn suspicious stare from Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

"You think, I trust you?" Said Taekwoon as he glare at that boy. 

Thats when they hear some noise come from the music room. They look at each other before they walk toward the room. Taekwoon try to open the door but its got lock. Jaehwan look into the room through the window and saw two students on the floor. Kissing.

"Guys," call Jaehwan softly. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk fastly join him to look into the room.

Sanghyuk's eyes become wide when he saw the person that he know in that room. Kissing with a boy. He does not know why, but he feel hurt. Sanghyuk want to knock the window to stop them, but stop when he see two boys enter the room through the opened window. Thats when he know what actually happen there.

 

"Don't touch me," yell Hongbin as he slap that boy. He fastly wipe his lips as he feel gross on what he just do to him. That boy suddenly drag him here and kiss him. Why he do that to him?

"Don't you like me too," said Taejin as he hold his sting cheek.

"What? No and never. I already told you before, I don't like you. What make you think my feeling change after what you did to me. You think I don't know you spread that stupid rumours about me," yell Hongbin angrily. He hate this boy and will always hate him.

"I hate you and I'll never like you. So please, don't disturb me," said Hongbin before he turn around to leave that room. Thats when Taejin grab his arm and push him down. He hold Hongbin's wrist tightly and kiss him passionately. Hongbin want to shout for help, but his mouth got shut by Taejin's lips. 

"Try to do more and I'll tear you apart," said someone that make Taejin look up. And he think he just saw a demon.