Seventeen

Unbreakable

"Why do you hate Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon when he stand in front the bed.

"Why should I told you?" Ask Mr Lee as he glare at the boy.

"Because I want to know why my friend get this cold and cruel treatment from his own father. Because I want to know why a father abandon his son like that. Because I want to know what make a father hate his son so much," reply Hakyeon as he stare at that man.

"Because its his fault. Its his fault my wife die. He the reason why my wife die. He kill my wife. Thats why I hate him. He should not exist in this world. Because he exist my wife die!" yell Mr Lee.

"So, its mean you blame Jaehwan's existence for your wife's death," said Hakyeon to ensure if what he think is true.

"Yes, because of that boy she got hit by the car. Just because she want to save him, she died. Its all because of him. If he did not run in the middle of road, she will be here with me. Its all because of him. He should not exist!" shout Mr Lee angrily.

"Wow, the way you talk like your wife is not his mother," reply Hakyeon in annoy tone.
His words make Mr Lee become more angry.

He try to reach for Hakyeon but fastly got stop by that boy. He hold Mr Lee's hand who want to grab his collar. "Just lie there old man. You're sick. Can't you remember where you are right now?" Said Hakyeon as he glare at the man. He does not care if he or other people in the room though he is a rude boy. Because he is rude.

Mr Han pull that man to lie on the bed back. "Keep calm Jongsuk. Its not good for your health," said Mr Han.

"If you blame on his existence, you should blame yourself too. He exist because of you. Its not like he can born into this life by himself, right?" Hakyeon put his hand in his pockets and stare at the man innocently.

"How dare a young boy like you talk like that to me!" yell Mr Lee as he glare at Hakyeon.

"If you think you already become an adult just because you accuse a small boy for killing his own mother, I don't think I want to be an adult. You just someone pity who try to run from the truth. You try to blame other people for your lost. She already dead. Jaehwan is still alive. What will she think if she know her son who she save using her own life get treat like this by her husband," Hakyeon keep his voice calm even when he want to yell actually.

"Don't talk like you know her!" shout Mr Lee.

"Don't you feel tired yelling and shout. I'm right here, in front of you. No need to shout or yell. I still can hear you clearly even if you whisper to me," Hakyeon close his ears and give an annoy look at the man.

"I don't know her, but you know. So, just think if what I said is true or not. Don't blame a kid like Jaehwan just for you to runaway from the reality," continue Hakyeon that make Mr Lee look down as he can feel something hit him hardly.

"Oh my god, Yeonnie. Stop what you are doing. Lets go. Sorry for his rude mouth. He always like that when something unjustice and cruel thing happen," said Hongbin when he enter the room and hold Hakyeon's hand to pull him out.

"Wait, who are you two?" Ask Mr Han in curious.

Hakyeon and Hongbin stop their steps. "I'm Lee Hongbin and this rude boy is Cha Hakyeon. We are your sons' friends," Hongbin give a ninety degree bow to that men.

"By the way, think old man. Don't live in this lie forever," said Hakyeon before he leave with Hongbin draging him out.

"Interesting boy," said Mr Jung as he still looking at the door.