Eleven

Unbreakable

Hakyeon pull the girl until they reach at a quite place. He push that girl to the wall before he slam his hand on the wall, beside the girl's head. "Wha... what do you want to do?" Ask the girl as she feel scare. Hakyeon keep glaring at the girl without saying anything.

"I saw you. I saw what you did to Hongbin. I saw you push him down at the stairs," said Hakyeon as he after he able to keep his anger.

"N... no, its not me. I don't know what you talking about," the girl try to play dumb. 

"She what?" Sanghyuk who listening not far from them cannot hide himself anymore when he know what that girl has do. Not only him, there Jaehwan and Taekwoon too.

"I... I... its an accident. Its not I intend to do that," the girl stuttering as she froze there. Scared with the boys. 

"I saw you smile when you push him. And its not accidently. You do it in front of me," said Hakyeon as he move away from the girl.

"How dare you do that to Hongbin?" Yell Sanghyuk as he grab the girl's arm harshly.

"I just want to teach him. He shamelessly disturb you and flirt with you. He should know his place. He's not suitable to be your friend," yell the girl as she pull back her arm. Hakyeon really want slap this girl right now.

"Why he need to do that? Who are you to decide on who I can be close with. If I want him to be my friend or even more than that, its depend on me not you. If I know you disturb Hongbin again, I'll make sure you can't study here anymore. Trust me, I'll do that," warn Sanghyuk as he glare at the girl angrily.

"Don't think you're a girl I will not do anything to you. I'll never show any mercy to anyone who try to hurt my Binnie," Hakyeon hold the girl's collar and pull it harshly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise I'll not do this anymore. I'll never disturb Hongbin again, " pleade the girl as she start to cry. Hakyeon still does not change his face and keep glaring at the girl. 

"Stop it Hakyeon. I'm not that badly injured. You talk like I broke some of my bones," said Hongbin as he walk closer to the angry boy.

"Well, if I'm not acting like that, she will not confess," said Hakyeon before he release the girl's collar and lean on the wall beside the crying girl.

"Are you okay, Hongbin?" Ask Sanghyuk as he walk closer to that boy worriedly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Wonshik catch me before I fall on the floor. So, I'm fully safe and no wound," reply Hongbin that make Sanghyuk sigh in relief.

"But seriously Hongbin, you need to eat more. You're too light," said Wonshik as he lean on the wall too at the other side of the girl.

"I'm not that light. I think you're too strong," reply Hongbin that make Wonshik smile with his smug face.

"I really want to punch that face right now," Hakyeon give annoying look at that boy.

"I know you're just jealous," reply Wonshik as he smirk.

"Oh yeah? How about if I show you the real definition of strong and scary," Hakyeon glare at Wonshik as he smirk. Wonshik just give 'you dare' glare at Hakyeon.

"Stop it guys. You scare the girl," Hongbin stop their childish fight as he push those two away from the girl. Hongbin can see the girl is shivering. "Don't worry. We'll not doing anything to you. Trust me," said Hongbin as he smile at the girl.

"I'm not," said Hakyeon that earn a slap at his head by Hongbin. "You can go. But take my warn seriously. If I know you try to hurt Hongbin again, you know what will I do. Told your friend too. Don't think I'll be soft with any of you just because you're girl. Now go before I change my mind," continue Hakyeon that make that girl fastly run away from that place.

 

"I'm sorry," said Sanghyuk that make Hongbin look at him weirdly. Now both of them are in their way to go back to their class.

"Why?" Ask Hongbin as he tilt his head, does not understand why he need to apologize.

"This happen because of me. I should protect you. But I failed," reply Sanghyuk as he look down to hide his guilty face. Hongbin smile before he hold Sanghyuk's hand.

"Its not your fault. Its my own fault for not hear their warn seriously before. Because I don't think I can ignore you even for one day," said Hongbin honestly.

"Don't even think of it. Don't ignore me because of them. I like you and they can't do anything to change it. Its my own feeling," Sanghyuk stop his steps and look at Hongbin in serious.

"Li... like me? Oh, you mean by like is as friend. I understand," said Hongbin as he blush. He try to calm his heartbeat. Sanghyuk take a deep breath before he continue. He can't wait anymore. Those girls are too much. He need to show them that this boy is his and no one can hurt his love.

"I like you means that I love you. More than a friend. I want you to be my boyfriend. Will you accept me?" Confess Sanghyuk that make Hongbin's eyes become wide and stop breathing.

"Keep breathing, Hongbin," said Hakyeon who standing behind them with the others. Its not they follow them. It because they are in same way to go to their own class.

"Yes, I want to be your boyfriend," reply Hongbin after he continue breathing and able to gather his own voice. Sanghyuk smile widely when he hear Hongbin's answer. They keep staring at each other until someone disturb them. "You two may kiss now," said Wonshik as he feel impatient on those two. Sanghyuk without wasting any other time cup Hongbin's face and kiss him. Sweet and softly.

"Good. Now lets go back to our class. We already late," said Hakyeon that ruin the sweet moment.