Fifthteen

Unbreakable

Mr Yoon was left by Hakyeon and Wonshik at the roof, tied upside down and only in his underwear. He was found by the guard who check on the school building at night when he heard some voice from the roof. Of course he does not say anything about Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Wonshik. If he dare to tell anyone about them, they will spread the photo of him to everyone in the school. And the next day, he was arrested by the police.

The news on Mr Yoon arrested by the police has been spread around the school. He arrested for and ual harrassment to his previous students. When the man got arrested, the charges keep increasing. It look like he also harrass few students in this school too. Now all students know how dangerous the man is. The rumour on Jaehwan also already forgotten.

"I'm glad he already arrested," said Wonshik as he sigh in relief.

"Yeah, me too. When I know there other students who also got harrass by that man, it make me feel glad that he unable to do more at me," said Jaehwan as he smile at Wonshik. The boy stare at Jaehwan lovingly. Without he realise, his hand moving by itself, rubbing Jaehwan's hairs lovingly. Jaehwan blink his eyes few times as he blushing. Cannot believe Wonshik suddenly touching him like that.

"You're beautiful," said Wonshik as he still looking at the boy. Jaehwan blushing harder as he look down at her fingers.

"Ah... oh... no, I'm....," Wonshik stuttering when he realise what he just do and say. 'Oh my god. What have I done. What have I said,' Wonshik scold himself.

"Well, thanks," reply Jaehwan as he still look down, hiding his red face. They just keep silent for few minutes. They feel so awkward and do not know what they shoud say or do in this kind of situation.

"Emm can I ask you something?" Ask Wonshik as he rub his neck.

"Of course. What is it, Wonshik?" Jaehwan look at Wonshik as he tilt his head cutely.

"Emm I... Do you... Emm Do you...," Wonshik cannot finish his words. Its stuck at his throat. Jaehwan just look at him, waiting for whatever he want to said. Hoping what he want to ask is what he think.

"Just ask him out already!" Shout Hakyeon who sit not far from them.

"Yah, don't interfere with Wonshik's confession," scold Hongbin as he slap Hakyeon's shoulder. 

"I'm not. I just want to help him," reply Hakyeon as he pout.

"Sorry, Wonshik. You can continue your confession," shout Hongbin who also does not help much. Wonshik sigh heavily as he give a disbelief look at his friends. Jaehwan just giggling as he look at the intruders.

"Well, its look like you already know what I want to say. But, still I want to ask you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand tightly and stare straight into his eyes. Jaehwan smile widely as he nod his head.

"Of course I want," reply Jaehwan as he can feel the tears start forming in his eyes. He feel happy to know that he's not having one side love.

"Yes!" Wonshik cheer happily as he dance like a crazy people. He then sit back beside Jaehwan as hug him tightly.

"Thank you," whisper Wonshik as smile widely. Jaehwan just hug his new boyfriend tighter as he cry in happiness.

"I love you, Jaehwan," said Wonshik as he cup Jaehwan's face lovingly.

"I love you too, Wonshik," Jaehwan smile wider. 

Wonshik lean forward slowly and kiss Jaehwan's lips that he craving so much.

"Finally," shout Hakyeon when he saw those two are kissing. Wonshik and Jaehwan hear him but they just ignore him.

"By the way, you parent ask, when you want to bring Jaehwan as your officially boyfriend," continue Hakyeon that make Wonshik look at him.

"What do you mean?" Ask Wonshik.

"I sent the picture of you two kissing and they ask me what I ask you before," told Hakyeon what have he done. Wonshik groan as he hide his face on Jaehwan's neck.

"They will fussing over this when I go back home," whine Wonshik. Jaehwan just laugh as he rub his boyfriend's back.

"I don't mind if you want to bring me home. I would like to meet your family again," said Jaehwan that make Wonshik look at him.

"Are you sure?" Ask Wonshik for confirmation. Jaehwan just nod his head. 

"Hakyeon, tell them I will bring Jaehwan home this evening," shout Wonshik.