Thirty eight

Unbreakable

"Hakyeon and I are really best friend. Our friendship start when he save me by throwing rocks to the bullies who want to rob me. Well, he definitely an arrogant cold weird boy. He does not want to be my friend at first. But, I am a very persistent boy and also a handsome hot one. I know he can't resist my charm. And at the end he accept me," said Wonshik who become the best man for that wedding. "I never accept you!" Shout Hakyeon that earn laugh from others. 

"Well, I accept you to be my friend. So, I think its just same," reply Wonshik that earn scoff from Hakyeon. "There so many things that we did together. Whether good or bad. We always together. Like when we tied our ert teacher upside down. Or when we make those girls who try to seduce Taekwoon cried. Oh, that should be a secret," Wonshik look at Hakyeon with forgiveful look. While Hakyeon already slicing his neck with his thumb to told his friend that he's dead. "You did what? That why those girls stop disturb me suddenly," said Taekwoon as he look at his husband.

"Why? You like it when they keep disturbing you?" Ask Hakyeon with pout. "Of course," reply Taekwoon that earn hard slap on his arm. Taekwoon laugh before he lift Hakyeon's hand and give a peck on his hand.

"Of course not.You know whatever they do or said to me, it will never can change my love to you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile.

"And Taekwoon? I really don't know anything about him before. But I always saw him when I'm watching my crush aka my boyfriend  right now. My first impression to him is not very good. Because he look so cold and intimidating. Like he can kill someone just by his glaring. Look, he's doing that right now," Wonshik change his target to Taekwoon that make the latter give his murderous glare.

"Sorry, Taekwoon. It does not scare me anymore," said Wonshik that make the guest laugh louder. 

"But, when I know him, he is the most soft person and also defintely whipped by Hakyeon very hardly. I can see he keep staring at Hakyeon when he has chance. I know about it because I saw it. When I stare at my cutie, he also staring at my direction. And he definitely not looking at me," continue Wonshik that make Taekwoon groan with his red face.

"I must be stupid if I look at you," said Taekwoon that still can be heard by Wonshik.

"You mean Jaehwan is stupid because he fall for me?" Wonshik give disbelief look at Taekwoon. "Yes, he is!" Reply Hakyeon hardly that earn whined from the said person in the crowd. 

"No, honey. You are the most luckiest person because you fall in love with me. And I'm the luckiest person to have your heart," said Wonshik that make the crowd make cooing sound. "Saranghae!" Shout Jaehwan as he stand up and give many of hearts to his boyfriend. Hongbin fastly pull that man down as he shake his head. "When we get married, I don't want these people be our best man," whisper Hongbin that earn small giggle from Sanghyuk.

"I wish you two will live in happiness forever and ever. Taekwoon, I hope you can take care of my bestfriend well. Even when I know he can do that by himself. But, you need to control him more. Make sure he does not influence your daughter to become sassy like him. But, its look like she can't be save anymore. And Hakyeon, I hope you will take care of Taekwoon too. I know you two love each other so much. And I'm happy for you two. Congratulation and I love you two so much my friends. Thank you," Wonshik end his speech with a bow  that earn loud clap from the guests. Hakyeon smile widely as he also clap for his friend and his speech. Wonshik smile as he look at the guests. 

And when the clap slow down he continue, "actually I have something important to be done today." That make the guests give their full attention to him. While Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at each other as they smile. They know what he want to do because he already ask for their opinion and permission. 

"Watching my bestfriend getting married today and also how happy he look when he already become his love's husband make me realise that I want to be like him too. I want to be with the one that I love too. I want to stay with him forever. I want to wake up with him in my arms. I want to sleep with him in my embrace. I want to be the last person that he see before he sleep and also the first person that he see when he wake up. Lee Jaehwan, my love and my rose. I love you so much and I will never able to live without you. I can't imagine to live without you and never want to," Wonshik look at his boyfriend who still sitting not far from him as he already start crying. Taekwoon stand up and walk toward his friend. He hold Jaehwan's hand and lead him toward the stage. Wonshik walk toward his boyfriend with smile on his face. He then hold his hand tightly before he kneel. 

"Lee Jaehwan, will you marry me and become my rose forever," propose Wonshik as he give a bouquet of red rose with a red box at the middle of it. Hakyeon stand beside his friend before he opened the box for them before he run away fastly like a ninja. Jaehwan let his tears fall down before he nod his head eagerly. "Yes. Of course I said yes," reply Jaehwan. The guests cheer for those two before they all stand up for them. 

"Thats my brother. I'm proud of you hyung!" Shout Jongin as he wipe his invisible tears. "I will do something like that too when I propose to you," said Jongin with his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. "In your dream," reply Kyungsoo with deadly glare even when his cheeks already red. "To be truth, I always dream like that," reply Jongin that make Kyungsoo's face become more red.

Wonshik slips the ring over Jaehwan's finger before they seal the propose with a kiss. They kiss hotly without care about their surrounding. "Yah, it should be us who earned the attention today," said Hakyeon as he cross his arms and pout cutely. "Its okay. We can pay them back at their wedding," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him before he nod his head, agree on his husband. "I heard that," said Wonshik as he glare at the newly wed. 

"Soon, I will propose you too. Just wait," whisper Sanghyuk as he give backhug to his boyfriend. "I will wait for that no matter how long," reply Hongbin before he give a peck on Sanghyuk's cheek. 

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon dance together at the middle of the hall. They holding each other close as they whispering their loves to each other. Jinyoung sit not far from them, watching those two dancing. Seeing how much they love each other make he wonder if he also can meet the one that will love him. Who will accept him for who he is.

"Hi, Jinyoung," greet someone that make Jinyoung look at the person. "Oh, hi Jihoon. What are you doing here?" Ask Jinyoung when he realise who the one greet him. He know Jihoon because this boy always help him. When he got beat by those bullies, he will help him to go to the infirmary. This boy is not only pretty, but also kind.

"My brother got invited and he need to bring me too if he want to go. My parents afraid that he just lying and went to somewhere else. That why," reply Jihoon. Jinyoung nod his head. He can see the brother, Chanyeol is talking to a cute boy not far from them. 

"Where's the girl?" Ask Jihoon when he can't find her anywhere. He can see how fond and close she is with Jinyoung. That make he can't take his eyes away when he saw how cute Jinyoung is with that girl. That make he think what will happen when they have child together. He fastly shake his head when that kind of thought appear in his mind. 

"Sofea? She's sleeping. Its already late. So, Himchan uncle bring her and Junhong to his room in this hotel," told Jinyoung. Jihoon nod his head before he also join that boy watching the dancing couples.

"By the way, do you want to dance with me?" Ask Jinyoung as he hold out his hand.

Jihoon look at him in shock with the sudden offer. His face already red before he nod his head shyly. He take the hand before Jinyoung lead him toward the dance floor. Jihoon put his arms around Jinyoung's neck while the boy put his arms around Jihoon's waist. They stare at each other lovingly as they sway their body with the music.

"Chanyeol, look at them," said Sehun as he point at the dance couple. Chanyeol look at them shockly with his wide eyes before it change to his sad puppy eyes. "My baby brother already grow up. Its look like he does not need me anymore," said Chanyeol with sad pity face. Sehun really want to punch that face actually. 

"Hey, let him enjoy this night. How about if we dance too?" Offer the cute boy as he hold Chanyeol's hand. "My pleasure," reply Chanyeol with his face change immediately.

Sehun already lift his hand to slap his friend's head but that boy already walk toward the dance floor with the cute boy named Baekhyun. Sehun look at them in unsatisfied. He look around and can see Jongin flirting with Kyungsoo. While his class rep is flirting with a chinese boy. "Am I the only one who alone and pity?" He ask himself as he pout. Not after he saw a cute boy with button nose sitting not far from him. 

"Is this love in first sight? Oh my god. And I'm Oh Sehun. And its look like I found the one who will become my Oh. Oh my love," Sehun walk toward the boy to start his hunting. Hunting a chinese deer.

"Its look like my students are having blind date at my wedding," said Hakyeon as he look at his students who sitting in pairs. "Just let them be. Who know they might found their other half here," reply Taekwoon.

They continue staring at each other as they sway their body. Hakyeon lean forward and kiss Taekwoon's nose. "I love you," said him. Taekwoon smile before he kiss Hakyeon's forehead. "I love you too. And a lot," said Taekwoon. "Thank you for be with me. Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for the waiting," continue Taekwoon.

"Well, thank you to you too because you accept me for who I am. Thank you for keep patient with my sassiness and weirdness. Thank you for everything," said Hakyeon. They smile at each other before they lean forward and kiss each other lips. Softly and lovingly. 

 

Their love are unbreakable. Their friendship are unbreakable. Their fonds are unbreakable. Their spirit are unbreakable. They have each other. That what make they become stronger. Nothing can make them down. Nothing can shake their position of heart. Their relationship will stay strong forever and never can be break. They are unbreakable.

 

The End~

Thank you for everyone who read and support this story. Thank you for the comments. I really love reading all of it. And I'm sorry if there any mistakes in my writing. Hope all of you will continue support me. There will be a new story on neo because I'm neo hardcore fan.