Twenty three

Unbreakable

"I want you to meet your fiancee," said Mrs Jung as she point at the girl who's smiling at Taekwoon.

"I never agree to be her fiancee," reply Taekwoon that make Mrs Jung glare at him.

"I don't care. I want you two to get married. Thats the final," said Mrs Jung as she pull the boy toward his future fiancee.

"Mr Choi, Hyuisoo, how are you two? I hope you'll enjoy this party," said Mrs Jung as she smile at the man and his daughter.

"Of course we are," reply Mr Choi as he smile.

"Taekwoon, how about if you bring Hyuisoo walk around the house. I bet you never been here. Am I right?" Ask Mrs Jung as she look at the girl.

"Yes, I am. Its my first time to come here," reply Hyuisoo with sweet smile on her face.

"Taekwoon, come on. Bring her around," order Mrs Jung. Taekwoon roll his eyes as he take a deep breath.

"Lets go, Hyuisoo ssi," said Taekwoon as he look at the girl. She nod her head before she follow that boy, leaving their parents.

Taekwoon silently bring the girl to the garden. He just stand at the middle of it without saying anything. He does not has mood to talk. "Taekwoon, I'm glad we will be married soon. I have been liking you since the first time I saw you," said Hyuisoo with a smile.

"But, I'm not. I don't want to be married with you," reply Taekwoon without looking at her.

"I don't care. What I want is you. And I always get what I want," reply Hyuisoo.

"And you will never get Taekwoon," said someone else that make both of them turn around. Taekwoon automatically smile when he saw the gorgeous boy in his black tuxedo. But, what he's doing here?

"And who the hell are you?" Ask Hyuisoo as she feel unsatisfy with his interruption.

"Introduce, he's my boyfriend, Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and pull him closer. 

"Anyeong, how are you Hyuisoo ssi?" Said Hakyeon with a smile. He admit he feel quite shock with Taekwoon's words but he able to control his heartbeat.

"What? No. Break up with him now," yell Hyuisoo as she look at both boys in rage.

"Never. I love him and he love me too," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's waist tighter. Hakyeon smile as he put his arms around Taekwoon's neck. 

"You look so handsome tonight. I though I saw a prince," praise Hakyeon as he stare at Taekwoon intensely.

"Well, you look gorgeous. Like an angel. My angel," praise Taekwoon as he caress Hakyeon's face. He really mean it as he stare at Hakyeon lovingly.

"Stop it. I don't care. I want both of you to break up right now. If not, I'll tell your mother," threat Hyuisoo as she glare at the lovey dovey couple in front her.

"Taekwoon oppa, Hakyeon oppa, why you two hugging?" Ask a girl as she walk closer to them.

"Hi Eunji," greet Hakyeon as he smile at the girl as he release Taekwoon's neck. But Taekwoon's arm still around his waist.

"Eunji, what are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his younger sister.

"Mom is calling for you and your fiancee," told Eunji. "Is Hakyeon oppa your fiancee?" Ask Eunji with confuse look.

"No, he's not. He's my boyfriend and my fiancee is here, Choi Hyuisoo," Taekwoon point at the girl behind them. Eunji can't see her because the boys hiding her perfectly with their height.

Eunji look at the girl with a smile before it change. "You," Eunji look at the girl with wide eyes. 

"Do I know you?" Ask Hyuisoo as she feel irritated with that look.

"Oh, you don't know me. But you know my exboyfriend," reply Eunji with a smile. A forced one. 

"She does not look good," whisper Hakyeon to Taekwoon. He also can see the dark aura start to gather around Eunji's body.

"Exboyfriend?" Ask Hyuisoo with uninterested face.

"Jinwoo, the one that slept with you last week " reply Eunji that make the boys look at her in shock.

"So, she's that ," said Hakyeon as he look at Hyuisoo. She look shock with it too. Well, she never expect to see the exgirlfriend of one of her scandal here as her fiancee's sister.

"I really want to meet you," said Eunji as she walk closer to the girl. "You want to get married with my brother? In your dream. I will never allow you to destroy my brother's life," continue Eunji when she stand in front the girl.

"What can you do? My father and your mother has agree on it. And they already discuss about it. Tonight, they will announce our engagement. You will never able to stop that. Never," reply Hyuisoo that make Eunji smile in disbelief on how shameless the girl is.

"Well, I can. Like this," Eunji start to pull Hyuisoo's hair that make the girl scream in pain. Then she throw Hyuisoo down that make she fall on the ground. Eunji sit on her and continue to pull her hairs. Sometime she slap her head.

"How dare you! You slept with my boyfriend and now you want to get married with my brother? How shameless you are. You think I can accept you as my sister in law? You think I will allow you. You're wrong, girl. I will never allow a like you enter my family," yell Eunji as she continue attacking the girl.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at the girl in shock. "Never know she can burst out like that," said Taekwoon.

"I never teach her that. Well, maybe a little," said Hakyeon as he feel proud on Eunji. He really want to shout nice work to her.

"What happen? Oh my god, Eunji. Let her go. Stop it," yell Mrs Jung when she saw the fight. 

"What are you doing there, Taekwoon? Stop her or she will ruin this party," order Mrs Jung as she look at Taekwoon. He nod his head before he walk toward Eunji and pull her away from the pity girl.

"Let me go. I still do not finish with her," said Eunji as she try to escape from her brother's hold.

"Stop it. All of you, inside," order Mr Jung as he glare at all of them before he walk into the house.