Seven

Unbreakable

"Oh, isn't that Hongbin's friend?" Ask Jaehwan when he saw two boys walk not far from them.

"I think so," said Taekwoon as he look at those two. He think he has met that tan boy before, but when and where? He tilt his head as he try to remember. "Oh," now he remember.

 

"Sorry, I can't," said Taekwoon. He is in his way to go to the field for his football training when this girl stop him and confess to him.

Suddenly the girl start to cry as she hug Taekwoon. "Sorry. But, can you let me go," said Taekwoon as he push that girl softly. He feel uncomfortable with this sudden skinship.

"Please. Please accept me. I'll do anything for you," said the girl before she release the hug and start to open her school uniform buttons.

"Stop! What are doing?" Taekwoon fastly hold that girl's hand to stop that stupid action.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Ask Hakyeon when he stand beside few girls who hiding behind the bushes. He fastly take the phone that was holding by one of the girl. 

"You recording something," said Hakyeon as he look at the phone before he glare at the girls. He cancel the recording before he give back the phone to the girls. He then walk toward Taekwoon who still try to stop the stupid girl.

That girl fastly stop her action and take few steps backward when she saw Hakyeon walk toward them. "Low. So low," said Hakyeon as shake his head before he take out his phone and take a picture of that girl who already able to open few buttons showing her s.

"Try to do this again, I'll send this photo to everyone," warn Hakyeon that make the girl runaway from that place with her hiding friends.

"What...," Taekwoon does not understand what actually happen.

"Ah, my memory full. Damn, I can't get the pictures of her s," mumble Hakyeon as he look at his phone in disappointment. Then he look at Taekwoon who still does not understand what just happen. 

"That girl's friends are hiding behind the bushes. They record what you two doing. Maybe the girl want to threat you with that video. Or maybe she want to spread it and then accuse you the one who told her to do that," explain Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head as he understand now. 

"I'm just guessing. Its always like that in drama," said Hakyeon as he walk away from the boy. Taekwoon blink his eyes few times as he watch the boy leave him. How that boy know what he think before he can ask. 

 

"Its him," mumble Taekwoon in low voice but still can be hear by Jaehwan.

"What do you mean, Taekwoon?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at the boy in curious.

"The boy who help me from some girls who try to harrass me. Thats him," said Taekwoon as he walk toward those two.

"Sorry," Taekwoon tap Hakyeon's shoulder to gain his attention. Hakyeon and Wonshik stop their steps before they turn around looking at the boy. "Emm you're the one who help me before, right?" Ask Taekwoon to ensure that this boy is really the one who help him before. Hakyeon look up as he think carefully.

"Ah the stupid . Yes, I am. Why? They disturb you again?" Ask Hakyeon when he remember about the girls. Suddenly he feel mad when he remember about his failure to get the picture of the s.

"No no. Its just... I want to say thank you for helping me. Sorry I take longer time to say thank you to you," said Taekwoon as he rub his neck.

"Its okay," reply Hakyeon before he turn around. "And you're welcome," continue Hakyeon as he look back at the boy with a smile. Taekwoon smile back at him when he saw that smile.

Then Hakyeon put his arm around Wonshik's neck and drag him away. Wonshik who still want to look at Jaehwan fastly bite his arm. "Yah, zombie," said Hakyeon as he pull back his hand and hold his abuse arm.

"Devil," reply Wonshik as he glare at Hakyeon.

"Demon," reply Hakyeon as he glare back at the boy.

"Emm vampire," Wonshik just say anything appear in his mind.

"Vampire? Its quite cool. I think I can be a handsome vampire," said Hakyeon as he brush his hairs sassily.

"No, you can't be a vampire. A vampire has pale and white skin. While, you..," tease Wonshik as he laugh. Hakyeon also laugh when he hear Wonshik's words before he stop and glare at him.

"If that so, let me bite you to see of I can be a good blood er or not," said Hakyeon as he open his mouth and lean closer to Wonshik's neck. Wonshik fastly push that boy away as he put his hands on his neck to protect himself from that crazy boy.

"Kim Wonshik, let me taste your delicious blood," said Hakyeon as he smile creepily to that boy.

"No! Stop it! Get away from me. I hate you! Help me! Binnie, help me!" Shout Wonshik as he run away from the tan vampire. Hakyeon runafter him as he making weird and scary voice.

Taekwoon and Jaehwan who still there laugh as they watch those two childish behaviour. "They such interesting boys," comment Jaehwan as he still laughing.