Thirty

Unbreakable

"Taekwoon, stop glaring at everyone," said Hakyeon as he look at his boyfriend who keep glaring at the boys since both of them arrive at the school.

"I'm not," reply Taekwoon as he cross his arms. 

"Aigoo, don't worry about me. Wonshik is with me in the class. You can go back to your class now," said Hakyeon as he push that boy slightly.

"I don't want to. If I left you alone, the boys will start disturb you," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon laugh slightly before he give a peck on Taekwoon's cheek.

"Trust me. My heart is only yours. Whatever they do, I will not fall for it," coax Hakyeon. Taekwoon sigh before he nod his head. 

"Don't worry. I will protect him," said Wonshik who suddenly appear behind them. Taekwoon sigh in defeat again before he nod his head. "Okay, fine. Be careful, Hakyeon. I love you," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. Hakyeon watch the boy leaving toward his class before he and Wonshik walk toward their class. 

As what Taekwoon worried for, the boys start to disturb and flirting with Hakyeon. Some of them who never talk to Hakyeon suddenly come to his desk and talk to him. But, easily they got chase away by Wonshik. "If you keep disturb him, I'll report all of you to his boyfriend," said Wonshik as he glare at them.

"Thanks Wonshik," said Hakyeon as he look at the boy. 

"No, problem," reply Wonshik as he show his thumb.

 

Hakyeon wash his hands cleanly before he walk away to leave the toilet. Before he can do that, few boys stop him. "Hi, Hakyeon," said Guanjoo. Hakyeon know this guy. He's one of the school soccer player, same as Taekwoon. He is Taekwoon's rival who hate Taekwoon. He want to be the captain but the coach choose Taekwoon. After that moment, this guy always try to give Taekwoon problems. The incident when he and Taekwoon met for the first time was actually plan by Guanjoo. But, Hakyeon overheard everything and stop it before they can do their dirty plan.

"Emm hi," reply Hakyeon back as he try to walk through the boys. 

"Wait, why so rushing. How about if we talk first," said Guanjoo as he stop Hakyeon with his body. Hakyeon take few steps backward as he look at that boy.

"You are Taekwoon's boyfriend, right?" Ask Guanjoo.

"Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head.

"I think its better if you break up with him immediately. Leave him. He's not worth for you. Someone gorgeous like you are more suitable to be with me," said Guanjoo with his hand start to caress Hakyeon's cheek. Hakyeon just take few steps backward as he glare at the boy.

"I'm sorry, but I will never leave him. Why should I leave someone perfect like him. I must be stupid if I do that," reply Hakyeon calmly.

"So, you don't want to leave him? If that so, I need to force you to leave him," Guanjoo look at his friends as he smirk. The others walk toward Hakyeon and hold his arms as they drag him until his back touch the wall. Guanjoo hold Hakyeon's chin and make he look at him. 

"I try to make you leave him by yourself, but its look like you so stubborn. But, its okay. I like it. I will make sure to take you away from Taekwoon. You only belong to me. Not Taekwoon," said Guanjoo as he smirk. Hakyeon just stare at him blankly before he start to laugh. His action make the boys look at him weirdly.

"But, I belong to Taekwoon. Only Taekwoon," said Hakyeon when he stop laughing and glare at Guanjoo.

"Really? Lets see if he still want you when someone else already touch you," said Guanjoo as he tear Hakyeon's uniform that make the buttons fall off, revealing Hakyeon's chest.

"You really don't know who I am. Let me show you how dangerous I am," said Hakyeon coldly as he glare at Guanjoo. 

Hakyeon's infamous evil smirk start to appear before he bump his head to the boy's head who hold his left arm that make he release his hold to Hakyeon's arm. Hakyeon then punch another boy that make he take few steps backward as he hold his broken nose. Then he grab both of their head and bump it hardly before both of them fall on the floor together. Hakyeon then look at Guanjoo. As he walk closer to him, that boy take few steps backward before he turn around to leave. But, before he can leave, few boys enter the toilet. 

"What's going on?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw the lying boys on the floor. He then realise Hakyeon's condition, with his torn uniform. He glare at Guanjoo who look at him in scare when he can feel how angry that boy right now.

"You really want to die early, Guanjoo," Taekwoon hold Guanjoo's collar and pull him closer. 

"Are you okay, Hakyeon?" Ask Wonshik as he walk toward that boy. 

"You know I'm always okay," reply Hakyeon as he cross his arms. Then Wonshik eyes fall on Hakyeon's revealing chest and saw something weird. 

"Wait, is that hickeys," said Wonshik as he open the uniform wider with his eyes become wider too. He's right. There few of it. Hakyeon fastly slap his hand and close his uniform back.

"Yah, no need to do that," said Hakyeon as he glare at Wonshik with his red face.

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's arms with his eyes look around Hakyeon's body to find if there any wound. 

"I'm fine," reply Hakyeon with a smile. He then look behind Taekwoon and can see Guanjoo leaning at the wall with few bruise on his face.

"Lets go. Lets talk at other place," Taekwoon put his jacket around Hakyeon's body and hold his closely as they walk out from the toilet. When they already out from the toilet, Wonshik look around to find if there any teachers there. He then take the 'out of order' sign and put it in front the toilet before he leave. 

 

"Thats why I don't want to leave you alone. The boys here are like wolf," nag Taekwoon. Hakyeon just smile before he hold up Taekwoon's hand and kiss it. 

"You know I can take care of myself. Don't worry," said Hakyeon with an assurance smile. 

"I know that. But, still I'm worry. I love you. I don't want anything happen to you," said Taekwoon as he look down to hide his worry face. Hakyeon hold Taekwoon's chin and make he look at him. He then lean forward and give a peck on Taekwoon's lips. 

"I love you too," said Hakyeon before he give another peck. "I will take care of myself. I promise," continue Hakyeon. Taekwoon stare at him lovingly before he smile and nod his head.

"By the way, we just have few months before we end our highschool. So, don't worry," continue Hakyeon.

"Why you have hickeys on your chest?" Ask Wonshik who still feel unsatisfy with it. He want to know about it. Really want to know.

"What hickey?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Wonshik innocently.

"At your chest. I saw it clearly. Who give you that? No, when you got that? Have you two done it? Where? Is it good?" Ask Wonshik that make Hakyeon and Taekwoon become umcomfortable and blushing more. They look at each other before they look away. Feel shy when that scene start to play in their mind.

"What's going on? Why your face like that?" Ask Hongbin as he sit beside Hakyeon and look at the lovers' face. Sanghyuk sit beside him as he also look at them.

"What happen? Both of you are so red," Jaehwan ask the same question as he also look at those two.

"Hakyeon had hickeys on his chest," Wonshik cross his arms as he glare at Hakyeon. That make the others look at him before they look at Hakyeon shockly. Demand his explaination right now. Hakyeon put his forehead on Taekwoon's shoulder to hide his face as he groan. 

"Thats why I told you to not do that," scold Hakyeon as he slap Taekwoon's shoulder.

"I though no one can saw it if I do that at your chest. But, he just saw there. Not at here or here," reply Taekwoon as he point at Hakyeon's stomach and thighs. 

"What the...? Have you two done it? Where? When?" Ask Sanghyuk in wide eyes. "Is it good?" Continue Sanghyuk in slower voice. Hongbin who heard that pinch his stomach.

"Well, few days ago, after the water incident. Where, at his house," told Taekwoon with a proud smile on his face. 

"Oh my god. Wait until dad and appa know about it," said Hongbin as he look at his brother.

"No need to. I already told them," reply Hakyeon that make Hongbin's eyes become wide. "And they feel quite angry with it. But, dad teach me on how to play safe. So, I think they are fine," continue Hakyeon. 

"Your appa and my dad also teach me on how to play safe. You know what, they give me and lube stock. Is parents always act like this when it come to their children ?" Ask Taekwoon curiously. 

"If that so, lets do it too," said Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin. That make Hongbin's eyes become wide as his face become more red. 

"Yah, try to talk about it in front me again, I cut your tongue," warn Hakyeon as he glare at Sanghyuk. 

"I'm sorry," said Sanghyuk as he bow to Hakyeon. While Hongbin just look away to hide his red face. He never think about it. Suddenly he feel nervous on it.

Wonshik just look at Jaehwan with meaningful smile and stare. Jaehwan realise it but just ignore it. He know what playing in that boy's head. Well, they have done half of it. Never been done till the end. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other as they know what are playing in their friends' mind. Well, its not their fault when they the one who ask them.