Thirty three

Unbreakable

Hakyeon's class has twenty one students. All of it are boys because its boys school. He already remember all of their name and also their face. "Kim Jongin, you are Kim Wonshik's brother right?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at that boy who sit beside Sehun.

"Yes, I am. You know my brother?" Ask him as he tilt his head.

"Well, he is my bestfriend. His crush is his now boyfriend, am I right?" said Hakyeon that make Jongin's eyes become wide. "I think you can find me in your brother's graduation picture. I think he put it on the stand beside his bed," continue Hakyeon. "Ah, I remember. Yes, you also there in the picture. Is that mean that cold looking boy is your fiancee?" Ask him in curious.

"Yes, he is," reply Hakyeon. The others start to ask Jongin to bring the picture tomorrow.

Suddenly, someone open the door that make all of them look at the source of the sound. "Kyungsoo, I need you to meet me now," said the man as he look at that boy. Hakyeon look at the man in unsatisfy because that man does not even ask for his permission to call his students. He is there.

Hakyeon can see Kyungsoo stand up slowly as his head still down. He look at the man closely. He feel like he has seen him before. Yes, its that man. "Wait, Kyungsoo. Sit at your place back," order Hakyeon as he look at the boy. Kyungsoo fastly turn around and sit at his place back.

"Who are you to say that? I need him to meet me at my room now," said that man as he walk closer to Hakyeon.

"Why is that? If you have anything to say, you can just say here," said Hakyeon with his famous blank face.

"He has problems with his grade. I'm as this school's counselor need to ask him and help him. You are new teacher right? Thats why you do not know," yell the man as he cross his arms. Hakyeon smirk as he jump down from the table. He loose his tie before he turn to that man. The boys can feel that something interesting will happen.

"Yes, I am a new teacher here. But, I know you. I know you well, Mr Song. No, should I call you Mr Yoon," said Hakyeon that make the man startle. "Wha... what do you mean? I don't know what you talking about. My name is Song Taejon. Who's Mr Yoon that you talking about?" Ask that man as he look away to hide his guilty face.

"How can you be here? You should be prohibited from being a teacher. I know how. You fake all of your information and enter this school as councelling teacher," Hakyeon walk around the man as he glare at him. "You just got release from prison last five months if I'm not mistaken. Am I right? And you enter this school few weeks ago. You start to find your victims. Same as before," continue Hakyeon before he stop in front that man and cross his arms.

"How dare you show your face here? Shamelessly pretend to be a teacher again," said Hakyeon. That man who already know his lie already known by Hakyeon try to run. But, a man already guarding in front the door. That man twist his arm and push him back into the class.

"Hyung," call Jongin when he saw who's the one caught the man. "Hi, Nini," greet Wonshik as he wave his hand to his dongsaeng. Jongin groan when he hear his brother call his nickname at home.

"Its been long time we do not meet each other. I though you already stop doing this kind of job. But, its look like what we did is not enough to make you stop doing this disgusting thing," said Wonshik with his arm around that man's shoulder. He accidently saw him last week when he pick up his dongsaeng. Coincidencely, Hakyeon will teach there too. So, both of them plan to meet him to do some reunion with him.

"What are you say...  Wait, its you. Its you two. I... I remember it now. Please. Please let me go. I promise I'll go away from this place. I promise. Please let me go," pleade that man as he kneel in front Wonshik and Hakyeon.

"What? Of course no. Where the fun if we just let you go. Lets have some fun first," said Hakyeon as he give his scary creepy smile. Wonshik and the boys shiver when he saw it. "Still scary and creepy," said Wonshik as he hug himself. "Boys, don't make he angry. He really scary when he angry. Trust me," warn Wonshik as he look at the boys.

"No, please help me. I don't want to. Let me go," that man try to run but fastly got pin down by Hakyeon. "Boys, how about if all of you turn around. This is not suitable for underage like you," said Hakyeon that fastly being done by all of them. He then tie a handkerchief around that man's mouth to make him silent before Wonshik tie his hands. After that, they put him into a big bag before he pull the bag out from the class.

"Okay, guys," call Hakyeon that earn all of their attention. "All of you can do self study for a while. I'll be back after I finish managing that man. And Kyungsoo, I need to hear your story after this. Don't be scare. You can just tell me everything," said Hakyeon before he leave that class to join his bestfriend. What both of them did, let it be a secret.

 

Hakyeon hear Kyungsoo's story carefully. His friends also there, hearing his story. They want to know too what actually happen. Kyungsoo told then what man did to him when he call him into the room. He told them that man keep touching him and also try to kiss him. But, he able to escape from that and run away before he can do more. Thanksfully Hakyeon ask him to sit at his place back. He know, if he follow that man into the room again, he will not be safe. "Why you don't tell us, Kyungie?" Ask Jongin as he look at that boy. "I'm scare. I don't know how to tell you," reply Kyungsoo as he wipe his tears.

"Its okay. That man will never come back. Trust me," said Hakyeon as he hold Kyungsoo's hands tightly. "If you have any problems, you can just tell me. I'll do my best to help you," said Hakyeon before he hug the boy softly.

"By the way Mr Cha, why my brother is here?" Ask Jongin in curious.

"Well, he the one who told me about that man. That man before teaching at my old high school. He harrass few students there. And also he has his eyes on your brother's crush and my brother. When we know what he did, we give him quite embarrasing lesson. Its look like it does not give any effect on him. He saw that man last week when he pick you. Before that man can do anything worst, we need to stop him. Thats why he here," explain Hakyeon.

"Emm what are you doing to Mr Song?" Ask Suho curiously. Hakyeon just give meaningful smile at him to answer his question. "All of you still minor to know about it," said Hakyeon as he give meaningful stare at the boys.