Thirty six

Unbreakable

"Mr Cha, you look happy today. Is there anything happen?" Ask Suho when he realise the young teacher keep smiling. "Well, my fiancee already come back from America and we'll be married soon," inform Hakyeon that earn cheer from his students. "When?" Ask Chanyeol.

"Next month. I'll give you the invitation card. Don't forget to come okay," said Hakyeon. "Yes, Mr Cha," reply them.

"Let's go back to our lesson. How about if you send your homework first?" Said Hakyeon. The boys take out their book and give to Suho who ready to collect the books. Hakyeon can see all of them send their book accept one boy who keep searching on it in his bag. He can see that boy take out all of his things from his bag. He scoff when he saw comic books among the things.

"Do you bring it or not?" Ask Suho as he look at Chanyeol. "I bring it. Or... not," reply Chanyeol as he pout. Kyungsoo who sit beside him check on the books on Chanyeol's table and still does not found the book that they need. "No, you do not bring it," told Kyungsoo that earn wailed from Chanyeol.

Hakyeon smile when he saw how cute that boy is. That when they heard the sound of door knock. All of them accept Chanyeol look at the door to wait for the one who knock it to open the door and reveal himself.

"Good morning, sir," greet the cute boy as he enter the class. Hakyeon remember him. He the one who staring at sleeping Jinyoung before. Interesting.

"Good morning. Yes, can I help you?" ask Hakyeon as he smile at the boy. "I want to meet my brother...," before he can continue his sentence, someone else cut him first. "Jihoonnie, what are you doing here?" Ask Chanyeol as he stand up and look at his brother curiously.

"I want to give this book to you, hyung," reply Jihoon as he show a book in his hand. "Oh my god. You are my savor, Jihoon," said Chanyeol as he walk toward his brother and hug him.

"I love you so much, Jihoon. Guys, this is my little brother. He's such a nice boy. He also cute, but I'll never allow any of you approach him. Don't ever dream on it," announce Chanyeol that earn dissappointed groan from few boys there. They though the boy is so cute and want to know him more. But, with protective brother, it will not work.

"Enough, hyung. You just embarrasing me," said Jihoon as he give the book to his brother. "Thank you, sir," he bow to Hakyeon before he leave.

"He's a polite boy," praise Hakyeon that make Chanyeol proud. He walk to his place back and give the book to Suho.

"Here, Mr Cha," Suho give the books to him. "Thank you, Suho," Hakyeon put the book on the table before he continue their lesson. 

 

"Yo, Jinyoung. Do you have any free time today?" Ask Hakyeon to that boy. "No," reply Jinyoung fastly without thinking. 

"Yes, you have. Sofea want to meet you. She miss you so much," said Hakyeon. "I'm busy," reply Jinyoung before he continue walking toward his class back. "Please. Sofea miss her oppa so much. Pity her. She really want to meet you. Don't you want to meet her too?" coax Hakyeon as he give puppy eyes to that boy, try to look cute. 

"How old are you actually? That's not working on me," said Jinyoung as he roll his eyes. "Okay fine. You do not care about Sofea at all. She will be so sad when I told her that her Jinyoung oppa does not want to meet her. She will be so sad. She will be crying and...," rumble Hakyeon that make Jinyoung stop his steps and sigh in defeat. While Hakyeon smile in victory because he know he already win.

 

Jinyoung run into the hospital as he breath heavily. He got call from the hospital telling him that his mother got involve in an accident. "Mom," call Jinyoung as he open the door. He can see his mother is lying on a bed with a man sitting beside her. He walk toward his mother and kneel beside her. "Mom, are you okay?" Ask Jinyoung as he hold his mother's hand tightly. 

"I'm fine, Jinyoung. Just need some stitch here and there," reply his mother as she give a smile to her son. Try to ease his heart. "You don't know how worry I am when I got the call," said Jinyoung as he give relief smile at the woman. "I'm sorry. Its my fault to not be careful while walking," reply that woman as she rub his son's cheek softly. Then Jinyoung remember about the man beside him. "I'm sorry but who are you?" He look at that man curiously.

"Hi, Jinyoung. I'm Jung Shiwoo. I'm your mother's old friend," that man introduce himself.  "He the one who help me," told Jinyoung's mother. 

"You look a lot like him. That make me want to punch you," said Mr Jung that make the woman laugh. While Jinyoung look at those two weirdly. "I know your father. We quite close. He is my old enemy that I hate a lot. We have a kind of love hate relationship. Like that," said Mr Jung. "Wait, have you tell him about Jisub?" Ask Mr Jung when he realise confuse look given by the boy.

“Of course, but not all of it," reply that woman honestly. "Boy, we need to have more time together and talk about him all day," said Mr Jung as he put his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder.

Jinyoung never thought that Jung Shiwoo is Jung Taekwoon's father, his teacher's fiancée. As promise, that man told him everything that he know about his late father. On how much he love his mother and also how he left this world just to save him and his mother. He respect his father a lot. He heard many great things about his father from her mother. But hearing it again from someone else mouth make he proud more. He never care about those bad rumors. He know all of it just ridiculous. The rumors on her mother is a e and he born with one of her customer. It s all lie. 

He admit he feel quite sad and angry with that rumors. But, he know his mother is not someone like that. He become more matured in thinking. What he know, he want to protect his mother. And he will do everything for that. The rumors has been spreading at the school and he can't do anything on that. He already told them many times that his mother is not a e. But what can he do? They are too stupid to hear his words. 

 

"Jinyoung ah, come here for a while," call Hakyeon when he saw that boy walk outside his classroom. The boy enter the classroom and walk toward the teacher. "How your mother? Is she already okay?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Yes, she is. According to doctor, she can go back home this evening. Shiwoo uncle will send us home," reply Jinyoung. "Great. I'll come to visit both of you tomorrow with Sofea. She already miss her oppa," said Hakyeon. 

"So, just that that you want to ask me?" Ask Jinyoung. "Emm for now, yes," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head. "If that so I go first," Jinyoung turn around and leave that class.

Hakyeon smile as he watch that boy leaving before he look at his students back. “Do you have any questions? Clearly from your face that you want to ask me something," said Hakyeon. 

"Do you know him, Mr Cha? You both look close?" Ask Jongin. 

"His parents are my future father in law's friend. He also quite close with my daughter," reply Hakyeon. "His parents? Isn't he born without a father?" Ask another boy. "Of course no. How can he born without a father?" Ask Hakyeon back. He suddenly remember that there someone who told that words to him too before. "Well, from what we heard...," before that boy can continue, Hakyeon stop him first.

"Let me tell you the truth. He born under a legal relationship. His father died in a fire when he try to save his mother who is pregnant with him at that time. His mother was able to be saved but he himself got trap in the burning house. That's the truth. Aunty Bae is not a e. She is a honest kind woman who work hard just to make sure her son can live in comfortable life. That rumors are all nasty and ridiculous. I hope all of you can help me to clear up this stupid rumors. Will you?" Hakyeon look at his students with hopeful smile.

"Of course we will," reply Sehun. The others nod their head too as they agree with their friend.

 

This story will be end soon~