Nine

Unbreakable

"Where did you sleep last night, Jaehwan?" Ask Taekwoon when that boy return to their house.

"Wonshik's house," reply Jaehwan as he sit beside Taekwoon with a wide smile. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon look at each other before they look back at their friend.

"What are you doing there?" Ask Sanghyuk as he sit beside that boy curiously.

"Well, I cried last night and he found me. So, he bring me to his house," reply Jaehwan still smiling. "He's such a nice boy. His parents are so funny and caring. His sister too. They are so nice. They make me feel the love that I really want. Their family's love. It make me so happy," continue Jaehwan as he look at his fingers. 

"If that so, just marry him," said Taekwoon that make Jaehwan's face become redder. 

"Yah, we just know each other. How can you say that," said Jaehwan as he put his hands on his burning cheeks.

"Aigoo, my cutie friend already fall in love," tease Sanghyuk as he pinch Jaehwan's cheeks.

 

Wonshik keep smiling by himself since he got back from sending Jaehwan back to his house. He's now at the flower shop to help his parents. His parents who realise that boy's weird action just smile at each other before they shake their head. 

Wonshik take a red rose with a smile while looking at the rose. He feel like he own this world. He feel so so happy. He talk with Jaehwan last night. Not only that, he also hug Jaehwan and hold his hand. He also bring that boy back to his house to meet his parents. They also sleep together in one room on the same bed. He look so excited when he remember back Jaehwan's sleeping face. That boy is so cute and he really really really like him.

"Are you crazy?" Ask Hakyeon as he glare at the boy. His sudden appearance make Wonshik jump slightly.

"What are you doing here?" Wonshik look at Hakyeon weirdly. 

"What? Its not weird to see me here. This shop is just next to my dad's shop. I always come here before," reply Hakyeon as he sit in front that boy.

"Flower and you really do not match," said Hakyeon as he give a sarcastic look at the boy.

"Jusy say what you want, Hakyeon. I don't care," Wonshik shoo that boy to stop disturb him and keep smiling at the rose.

Hakyeon look at him weirdly before he walk toward Wonshik's parent. Well, if he told him that, that boy will argue back. But, not today. "Whats wrong with your son?" Ask Hakyeon, still looking at the boy whl smiling like a crazy people.

"He bring someone home last night. A boy named Jaehwan," reply Mrs Kim.

"Jaehwan? Seriously? Wow, so fast," Hakyeon can't believe what he just heard. 

"That boy look so nice and cute. He such a polite and good boy. I can see Wonshik like him a lot," continue Mrs Kim. 

"So, you already like that boy. If Wonshik and Jaehwan want to get married, will you agree on it?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Of course I agree. He's such a sweet boy. I bet their child will be cute too. Oh my god, I already imagine their children running around this shop," reply Mrs Kim as she start to squealing in excitement. Wonshik who overheard what his mother said blushing hardly.

Hakyeon walk backward from that woman as he can feel weirdness start to come from her. "You start it first," said Mr Kim as he shake his head.

"Me? No, I don't. I'm just ask her what if. Now she acting like Wonshik too," said Hakyeon as he look at the man.

"Well, Wonshik never bring anyone home. Its normal for us to react like that. His mother almost cry when he know Wonshik bring his potential boyfriend last night. We really feel happy to know that he already has someone that he like," reply Mr Kim that make Hakyeon show a weird face.

"I hope Hakyeon will bring someone home too," said Hakyeon's dad who suddenly appear beside him. Hakyeon hold his chest as he feel shock on his sudden appearance. "When I ask him if he has anyone that he like, he always say no. Is he not normal?" Continue Himchan as he look at Mr Kim.

"I know that feeling. After long time we waiting, he finally bring someone home. That make us feel happy little bit," said Mr Kim as give an understanding look.

"Oh, where's that boy?" Ask Himchan when he realise his son is not there.

"He already go back to your shop," reply Mrs Kim.