Twenty

Unbreakable

"Is this really okay, oppa?" Ask Eunji as she look nervous. She never do something like this. 

"Of course. We just want to help your exboyfriend to makeover his car. He will be so thankful for it," reply Hakyeon as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry. I already take care the cctv. So, it safe for us to do it," said Wonshik as he give confident smile.

"But, why I'm here?" Ask Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon, Wonshik and Eunji.

"Because we need more people to finish early. Eunji need to go back home before eleven. So, as a good friend, we need to make sure she come back home before eleven so that she will not be punish," Hakyeon give his ridiculous reason. 

"Okay fine. By the way, it look so interesting," said Hongbin as he wear the mask to hide his face.

"So, how Eunji? Do you want to do this or not?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the girl.

"Of course, oppa. Lets makeover his car beautifully," said Eunji before she wear a mask too.

Hakyeon and Wonshik wear their mask too before they walk toward the house. Hakyeon skillfully open the lock of the garage before he open the door for his friends to enter.

"So, lets start our work," said Eunji as she already hold a pink spray with creepy smile on her face.

"You really suit to join our club, Eunji," said Wonshik as he look at the girl proudly. She just smile before he spray the car. And the others join her too. In result, the silver car has change to rainbow car. But, it not beautiful as rainbow.

It has been black plus red at the roof. With '' words on it by Wonshik. In front of the car, Hakyeon paint it black with big red skull. While Hongbin takeover the right side of the car. He just spray different colour on it. Make fews lines with different colour before he write 'Loser' on it. Eunji spray bright pink colour at the left side of the car. She then make some sparkle on it with few broken red love on it. She also write 'Jerk' on it. While at the back, they spray it together. With many colours that make it look so horrible.

"Nice work guys," said Hakyeon as he show his thumb.

"Thanks guys. I never feel this satisfy before," said Eunji as she look at her new friends.

"Really? If you want to revenge at someone else, just tell us. We will help you," said Wonshik. 

"I don't think I can save her anymore," mumble Hongbin as he sigh heavily.

 

"Jinwo call me and accuse me that I'm the one who ruin his car. He also threat me, saying that he will report it to the police," told Eunji after she come to Hakyeon's dad bookstore.

"Don't worry. We will be fine. He does not has any proof on us. If he talk about the car blackbox, I already spray it much more early. It will never caught our face," reply Hakyeon confidently.

"What? Can you say that again?" Said Himchan as he pull Hakyeon's ear. 

"Dad, dad, its hurt," Hakyeon groan in pain before his dad release his ear.

"Hakyeon oppa just want to help me. That man is an . He cheat on me," said Eunji as she look at Himchan.

"But, its must be his plan. Am I right?" Said Himchan as he glare at Hakyeon.

"You're right. Ten marks for you," Hakyeon clap his hands. And weirdly, Eunji also clap her hands. Himchan glare at Hakyeon before he sigh in defeat.

"I'll tell your father about this. You need to be punish," said Himchan before he leave those two alone.

"I'm sorry. Its all because of me you got punish," said Eunji with sad face.

"Its okay. I don't mind. I already used to it. Its like a good practice for me," reply Hakyeon.