Thirty two

Unbreakable

Being in long distance relationship isn't easy. There so many challenges in it. Other than they need to deal with how much they will miss each other, they can't help to feel insecure and worried if the other one will find another person to replace them.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon always call each other, either video call or phone call. They keep saying how much they miss each other. How much they want to hold each other. How nice if they can hug each other.

Sometimes, Hakyeon go to America to visit his fiancee. When he go there, Taekwoon does not want to let him go. He keep hugging Hakyeon and follow him around as he hug him tightly. He miss his fiancee so much. Sometimes, both of them just stay at the Taekwoon's room and cuddling for a day. 

When Taekwoon has his semester break, that man will go back to Korea even just for a while. He want to meet his fiancee and also his friends. There one time, they drinking at Hakyeon's place until all of them completely drunk. Luckily Wongeun and Eunji are there to make sure all of them still alive and do not do anything weird or humiliating. Except from eating each other's lips. Those two need to push the couples into their own room to continue whatever they do.

"Don't forget ," remind Eunji to all of them.

"What do you mean? Can't we just do it without it?" Ask Wongeun with sneaky flirty smile as he look at Eunji with meaningful stare.

"O... Of course we can. But, after we get married," reply Eunji before walk away from that ert man.

"Yah, if I hear you talk like that with my sister again, I'll report you to my father!" shout someone from one of the room.

And when we talk about meeting new people, of course there will be some challenges in it. Taekwoon is a handsome tall man. Of course he gain quite attention in his new college. Few girls confess to Taekwoon. Even though Taekwoon told them that he already has fiancee, they do not care about it. "Its not he know about it if you cheat on him," that what they say to him. Honestly, that make Taekwoon think on it. But, he fastly shake those think away. He will never cheat on Hakyeon. He love him. He need to take care the trust that Hakyeon give to him. He need to be strong.

While Hakyeon, he also gain attention from the boy students in the college. Almost everyday he got confess but all of them rejected by him politely. Not only that, Taekwoon's trusted squad always with him and guard on him. If there boys who over acting toward Hakyeon like hold his hand or try to force him, Wonshik and Sanghyuk will chase them away. With threat glare and sometime with their fists. They also keep update to Taekwoon on what happen. And that was done without Hakyeon know.

"Hi, Taekwoonnie," greet Hakyeon as he wave his hand. "Hi, Hakyeonnie," greet Taekwoon back with tired smile on his face.

"Are you okay? You look so tired. How about if you rest. We can just talk tomorrow," said Hakyeon when he saw how tired his fiancee is.

"No, lets just talk. You know I miss you so much. How? Have you ready for tomorrow?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his fiance with his head on his arms. He's now lying on his bed on his stomach.

"Of course I am. I'm feel quite excited when I think about it. I hope they will like me," said Hakyeon when he think about it.

"Of course they will. No one can't like you. You will have many fan when you enter the school," reply Taekwoon before he yawn as he rub his eye cutely.

"How about if you sleep first. We can talk more later," suggest Hakyeon that earn shake head from Taekwoon.

"I'll start my final exam soon. I'll be busy for few weeks. I can't call you at that time. I want to talk to you. Just continue talking. I'll just look at you," said Taekwoon with his head on his palm. Hakyeon chuckle when he saw how cute Taekwoon look right now. With his sleepy eyes and messy hairs. He look cute and also y. "Okay then," reply Hakyeon before he continue talking on random thing.

Hakyeon stop talking when he saw his fiancee already fall asleep. He smile as he stare at Taekwoon lovingly. He hold out his hand and touch Taekwoon's cheek on the monitor. Pretending to caress his cheek. "Good night my love. Fighting for your final exam. I'll wait for you to return to my side again," said Hakyeon before he lean forward and give a peck on sleeping Taekwoon on the laptop. He then put his head on the pillow as he facing the laptop. He keep staring at his boyfriend until he also fall asleep.

 

Hakyeon can hear the noise come from his new class as he approaching it. When he open the door, the students fastly keep silent and sit at their place back. Hakyeon smile as he put his book on the table and lean on it. He look at his new students one by one carefully.

"Hi boys. Good morning. My name is Cha Hakyeon. I will be your new class teacher. I hope we can be more casual to each other. And who's the class rep?" Ask Hakyeon. A boy who sitting in front him raise his hand.

"Whats your name?" Ask Hakyeon. "Kim Junmyeon. But, you can call me Suho," that boy introduce himself.

"Hi, Suho. I hope you can help me as I'm still new with your classmate," said Hakyeon as he smile at the boy. "Of course, Mr Cha," Suho nod his head.

"So, because of today is my first day teaching your class, lets start to know about each other more. If you have any question, you can just ask me. I'll answer it," said Hakyeon as he sit on the table and look at the students.

"Are you taken?" Ask a boy as he raise his hand. "Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon as he show his ring. Few students sigh when they hear his answer.

"Whats his name?" Ask another boy. "His name is Jung Taekwoon," told Hakyeon as he smile.

"How do you know each other?" Ask a boy. "Well, we know each other at high school. He's the bestfriend of my bestfriend's crush," reply Hakyeon. The boys make sound when they hear that.

"Whats he's doing right now?" Ask another boy. "He's still study at America. He will be back soon," reply Hakyeon. "Its look like all of you much more interest with my fiancee than me," continue Hakyeon that make the students give apologise smile.

"Emm how about if I'm the one that ask the questions," suggest Hakyeon that earn nod from the students. "Who's the most handsome in this class?" Ask Hakyeon. "Oh Sehun," reply all of them.

"You mean that boy who sit at the back," guess Hakyeon as he point at the handsome boy. "Yes," reply all of them. Hakyeon chuckle as he think how cute are they.

"But, I think all of you are handsome too," said Hakyeon that make the boys smile widely. "And also cute," add Hakyeon that make few of them frown.

"Why? Its not bad to look cute. My fiancee is cute too," said Hakyeon as he look at the frown boys.

"Oh yeah, its look like I forget to check on your attendence," Hakyeon then remember about it. He take the file behind him check on it.