One

Unbreakable

As usual, Cha Hakyeon stare at the blackboard blankly. He does not even pay any attention on what the teacher is teaching. In his mind, he only thinking what he should do when he got back home after school. Then suddenly he feel someone nudge his arm. He look beside him and saw his deskmate, Wonshik look at him. "The teacher is asking you," whisper the boy. Hakyeon then look at the teacher who looking at him.

"What's the answer of this question, Hakyeon?" Ask the teacher.

"215," reply Hakyeon confidently. His right answer make the teacher and his classmates look at him in shock. 

"Your answer is right, Wonshik," said Hakyeon as he look at hia deskmate. The teacher and his classmates change their attention when they know what actually happen. The boy always got average mark in any quiz, so its weird if he can answer the question easily like that.

Wonshik look at the boy weirdly. He then look at his book. Its still clean. He just copy the questions and still does not write any answer. Hakyeon give a smile at him before he continue staring at the blackboard blankly.

 

"Hakyeon, can I ask you something?" Ask Wonshik when they both sit at the roof together to eat. At first, Hakyeon is the only one eat there and he claim the roof is his. No one can eat there except him. Not after Wonshik come and want to be his friend. So, he is the only friend that he has. 

Wonshik is a quite popular boy actually. With his handsome face and y voice, many girls have set their eyes on him. But the boy easily decline every confession because he already has someone that he like.

"You're clever but why you need to pretend?" Ask Wonshik even when the boy does not reply his previous question.

Hakyeon swallow his food as he think. "Pretend? I don't understand," said Hakyeon before he continue shoving the food in his mouth.

"Yeah. You're clever person. But, why you always get average marks in the quiz. I know you just pretending. And also if you take off your big glass, and style up your hair, you'll look handsome and beautiful. Girls and boys will be crazy on you," explain Wonshik. He actually want to ask him this question since the first time he met him. He can see how beautiful Hakyeon is and how great he is actually. But, this boy keep hiding his beauty and also his strength. 

"Because I don't want any attention from them. Can't you see their face when I answer the question just now. They will want me to teach them and do study group with them. The teacher also will have high hope on me and want me to involve in any school activity. No and never. I don't want that. I want to live as ordinary student who just have ordinary mark and also ordinary presence. Actually I also want to have ordinary friend, but you suddenly came. So, I just close my eyes on it," explain Hakyeon that make Wonshik just stare at him in disbelief.

"Well, if I list your strenghtness, I have plenty thing to write," said Wonshik as he think carefully.

"I know. But, I don't want to. I'm happy with my life right now," reply Hakyeon. 

"Oh and you, don't even think you can say what happen before to anyone. Okay?" Continue Hakyeon as he point his spoon at his friend.

"Okay, I'll not," reply Wonshik as he smile.

 

The first time he met Hakyeon is when he save him from the bullies. When he walk toward the school alone, few students from other school stop him. 

"Give us your money," said one of them as he grab Wonshik's collar harshly.

"Sorry, but no. If you want money, you can ask it from your parents," reply Wonshik as he glare at them. That boy does not feel pleased on Wonshik's answer and punch his stomach. When he want to continue beating that boy, someone throw a stone that hit perfectly at his head.

"Who's that?" Yell him as he look at the culprit. 

Before he can say anything, another stones flying toward them. They fastly runaway from that place as they groan in pain when the stones hit them. Weirdly the stones do not hit Wonshik at all as he only standing there without moving.

Since that day, Wonshik keep following the one that help him. He feel glad that they are in same class. They also sit together in the class and always eat together. As he know more about Hakyeon, he got to know how interesting this boy is.