Twenty five

Unbreakable

As they walk into the party place, Taekwoon look around to find Hakyeon. His eyes catch his figure and he does not really like what he just saw. A boy is talking to Hakyeon. But clearly that Hakyeon does not really like it. 

"Oppa, you need to confess to him. If not, he will be snatch away from you. He's a gorgeous person," said Eunji when she realise where her brother looking at. "I will," Taekwoon nod his head before he walk toward the boys.

"Sorry, I need to go to my boyfriend," said Hakyeon as he pull back his arm. This boy keep disturb him even when he told him he already has a boyfriend who waiting for him.

"Well, just let him wait for a while. Waiting a gorgeous boy like you is not a waste," said that boy as he try to hold Hakyeon waist.  Hakyeon take few steps away from that boy. Feel so uncomfortable with it. Well, he never been in this kind of situation before. No one ever flirting with him.

"I need to go," said Hakyeon as he walk away. But he can't go far when that boy hold his hand. 

"My love, what are you doing here? I've been waiting for you," said Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon look at him in shock, hoping Taekwoon will not misunderstood with them.

"I suggest you to release my boyfriend's hand now. I don't like it when someone touch him. He's mine," said Taekwoon as he glare at the boy.

"Sorry, I'll not do that again," said the boy as he release Hakyeon's hand and leave those two alone.

"Thanks Taekwoon. I really don't know what should I do in this kind of situtation," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"You're welcome. But...," Taekwoon put both of his arm around Hakyeon's waist and hold him tightly.

"I'm not doing it because I want to save you. I'm doing it because I really want to own you," continue Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. He cup Hakyeon's face and stare at him lovingly.

"Hakyeon, I really like you. I want you to be mine. I really don't like it when someone else touch you. Only me can do that to you. Hakyeon, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Confess Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely.

"Of course I want to," reply Hakyeon as he put his arms around Taekwoon's neck and hug him tightly. They keep hugging for a while until they pull away and look at each other lovingly.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as he smile widely.

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon," said Taekwoon before they lean forward and crash their lips. They kiss slowly and sweetly before they pull away and continue hugging. Does not care about other people who looking at them.

 

"Are you really do not mind your son with that boy?" Ask Mr Lee as he look at the hugging couple.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Why?" Ask Mr Jung back.

"That boy is too straightforward and honest. He's so scary. Don't you think so?" Reply Mr Lee as he show his scared face.

"That because you have been attack by him before," said Mr Han as he laugh.

"He's scary," said Mr Lee again as he look at his friends. "Yes, he is. But, I think he's quite cute," said Mr Jung that earn eyes roll by his friends.

"I think my son's boyfriend, Hongbin much more cute than him," said Mr Han as he cross his arms with proud face.

"Well, my son's boyfriend is not a cute one. But he's a hot handsome boy," said Mr Lee who does not want to lose.

"How do you know? You just met him once at the hospital. And that just for few seconds," ask Mr Han with judgeful look at him.

"Hakyeon told me that. He also show me their picture," reply Mr Lee. "Oh yeah, is Taekwoon has chocolate abs?" Ask Mr Lee as he look at Mr Jung.

"Of course he has. He's my son. Why?" reply Mr Jung proudly that make his friends really want to smack his head.

"Hakyeon ask me just now. How can I know that? He's your son. Not mine," said Mr Lee before he look at the couple back. "Well, they look cute together," conclude Mr Lee.