Sixteen

Unbreakable

Hakyeon, Hongbin and Wonshik walk together in the hospital after they visiting the doctor. Hakyeon hold his as he whine. Wonshik too. They got their shot at their and they start to walk like an old man. Hongbin just laugh looking at those two.

"Its all because of you, Hakyeon," said Wonshik as he glare at the boy.

"Why me? Its you who force me to go to hospital," reply Hakyeon as he pout.

"But, its should be only you that need to be injected. Not me. Because you told the doctor that you will not struggling if I got shot too, I need to get a shot too. I hate you, Cha Hakyeon," said Wonshik, still holding his . 

"Its your own fault," reply Hakyeon as he laugh evilly. Hongbin just shake his head hearing those two bickering.

As they approaching the lift, they bump to three boys that they know well. "Hongbin, what are you doing here?" Ask Sanghyuk when he see the boy.

"We also here right now," said Hakyeon as he raise his hand.

"What are you doing here, Wonshik? Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at his boyfriend worriedly with his condition.

"I'm also here. Why no one want to ask me," pout Hakyeon as he still holding his .

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk closer to that boy.

"Finally. I'm fine. Just getting a shot on my that make me feel more hate with that handsome doctor. By the way, thank you for asking," said Hakyeon as he smile at the boy.

"You're welcome," reply Taekwoon before he smile back.

"Hate? I bet you like him. I can see that doctor is flirting with you," said Wonshik as he give a disbelief look at Hakyeon.

"Huh, no he's not. He's busy eying Hongbin. I'm not a beauty for him," reply Hakyeon as he showing a disappointed face.

"You are beautiful," said Taekwoon in lower voice but still can be hear by Hakyeon.

"Thank you," Hakyeon smile at him widely. Happy to hear that from him. 

"I already told you. Take off your big glasses and cut your hair little bit. You need to stop hiding your face and show how beutiful you are," scold Wonshik as he take the glasses.

"Yah!" Yell Hakyeon as he try to take back the glasses.

"You two, we are in hospital right now," said Hongbin as he pull the boys' ears. Hakyeon and Wonshik nod their head. Hakyeon want to take the glasses back but Wonshik already put into his bag.

Taekwoon look at Hakyeon carefully. Yes, he is beautiful. He realise about it before but now it has been proved. "Am I look beautiful right now?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon. He realise that boy is looking at him.

"You always beautiful," reply Taekwoon without he thinking. He fastly look down to hide his blushing face when he realise what has he said. Hakyeon giggle in happiness before he hold Taekwoon's arm tightly.

"Where you all want to go?" Ask Hongbin as he look at those three. 

"Emm.. we want to visit someone," reply Sanghyuk.

"My father. We want to visit my father," reply Jaehwan honestly.

"Oh, if that so, can I follow you too?" Ask Wonshik as he play with his sleeve. He want to meet Jaehwan's father.

"Of course. Let go,"said Jaehwan as he hold Wonshik's hand pull it toward the room. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk look at each other before they follow their friend. Hakyeon and Hongbin too. 

"What are you doing here? I already told you, I don't want to see your face. Go!" Yell that man when Jaehwan enter the room.

At that time, Mr Jung and Mr Han also there, visiting their friend. "Jongsuk, can you stop hating your own son?" Advise Mr Jung. He really feel pity on Jaehwan. That boy does not deserve it. But, no matter how many he he try to advise that man, he still with his stubbornness.

"No, of course I can't. Its because of him my wife die. He's the reason she die," reply Mr Lee as he glare at Jaehwan angrily. He does not care about Jaehwan's friends.

"I know. But, I promise this is the last time I come here. I just want to introduce my boyfriend to you," said Jaehwan as he look at Wonshik.

"Hello, uncle. I'm Kim Wonshik, Jaehwan's boyfriend," Wonshik introduce himself as he bow slightly toward that man.

"Tch I don't care," said Mr Lee as he roll his eyes.

"I'll never meet you again after this. I already found my family who love me for who I am. So, for the last time, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, father," Jaehwan give a ninety bow before he leave with Wonshik. 

"Good to know that," said Mr Lee as he smirk. The boys also walk out to leave but Hakyeon does not move at all. Instead he move closer to Mr Lee.