Twenty seven

Unbreakable

Hakyeon smile as he check his appearance on the mirror. He feel so happy when he think that he will be married today. In few more minutes he will be a Jung. He feel so excited.

He smile become wider when he saw his students enter the room. He turn around and open his arms to hug them. "Mr Cha, you look so handsome today," praise Kyungsoo as he hug his teacher. "Yeah, you look beautiful," praise Sehun too before he hug his teacher too. The others also hug him tightly as they praise their teacher too. 

"Are you nervous, Mr Cha?" Ask Jongin. "Well, a little. But, I'm feel more excited," reply Hakyeon honestly. 

"Don't you feel scare?" Ask Suho curiously. "No, I don't. I will be married with someone that I love. Why I need to scare? I'm feel happy," reply Hakyeon honestly with shy smile. That make the boys smile too as they feel happy for their teacher. 

"I want to find someone that I love too. And get married," said Kyungsoo as he clasp his hands like praying. "Don't worry. I'm here," whisper Jongin that earn a jab from Kyungsoo's elbow on his stomach. 

Suddenly someone open the door that earn everyone's attention. "Hyung, Sofea is searching for you," said Jinyoung as he enter the room with the little girl in his arms. "Dad," call Sofea when she saw Hakyeon.

Jinyoung put the girl down. She then fastly run toward Hakyeon and hug him tightly. "Sofea, what's wrong?" Ask Hakyeon as he lift the girl and look at her lovingly. 

Sofea look at his dad with pout lips. "I miss you. There so many people outside there. I'm scare. They keep pinching my cheeks. Its hurt. I know I'm cute. But that does not mean they can keep pinching my chubby cheeks," nag Sofea. Hakyeon laugh when he hear her nagging. She look so cute. The boys look at the girl with sparkling eyes. Adoring her so much. While Jinyoung just roll his eyes. That pity girl has been infected by her dad's sassiness and she can't be save anymore. He pity Taekwoon for that. 

"Jinyoung ah, thank you for taking care of her," said Hakyeon as he look at Jinyoung.

"No problem hyung," reply Jinyoung with smile. He love this girl. He does not mind to take care of her today. Because he know Taekwoon and Hakyeon can't take care of her. While her grandparents are busy with the guests.

"Oh yeah, Sofea, these are my students. You can call them oppa. Guys, this lovely girl is my daughter, Jung Sofea," introduce Hakyeon. The boys greet the girl before they introduce themselves one by one.

Suddenly another knock can be heard before someone open the door. "Hakyeon, its time," said Yongguk as he enter the room and walk toward his son. Hakyeon nod his head before he give Sofea to Jinyoung back. "Jinyoung ah, please take care of Sofea. And Sofea, don't give too much trouble to your oppa," remind Hakyeon as he look at Sofea.

"Yes, dad. I will be a good girl," said Sofea with sweet smile. Hakyeon ruffle the girl's hairs lovingly before he take a deep breath.

"You look so beautiful today. I can't believe you will be married soon," said Yongguk as he look at his son with teary eyes. Hakyeon smile before he hold his father's hand and rub it softly. 

"Lets go. I know you already feel excited to get married," said Yongguk after few seconds of silent. "Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon honestly before he hold Yongguk's arm. 

 

Hakyeon and Yongguk stand in front the big door side by side with Hakyeon hold Yongguk's arm tightly. Yongguk look at his son lovingly. Still can't believe his son will get married in few more minutes. He can't help to feel little bit emotional. Hakyeon saw his father wipe his tears before he pat his arm softly and give a peck on his cheek. Yongguk smile at him before he kiss Hakyeon's forehead softly.

"I love you so much my son," said Yongguk. Hakyeon smile before he reply,"I love you too, father."

They turn their head toward the door when they heard the voice of Sanghyuk, who become the mc for that day, announce their arrival. When the door opened, they enter the hall as they walk on the aisle slowly. 

Hakyeon look at his husband to be who standing on the altar in happiness. Taekwoon look extra handsome tonight. With his black tuxedo and style up hairs, exposing his forehead make he look like a prince. His prince charming. 

While Taekwoon can't move his eyes away from the gorgeous man. Hakyeon who is in his white tuxedo make he look like an angel. His angel. He already wait for this moment for years and he feel so happy to have this man as his husband. 

"Please take care of him. Even when I know he can do that by himself. But still," said Yongguk as he give Hakyeon's hand to Taekwoon.

"I will and always," reply Taekwoon as he accept Hakyeon's hand without changing his eyes from his husband to be. 

"You look so hot," whisper Hakyeon as they facing each other. "Well, not as hot as you," whisper Taekwoon back. 

"Ehem how about if you two continue your lovey talk later in your own room," said Sanghyuk that make the guests laugh. While Hakyeon give playful glare at him. 

They turn around, facing the officer while still holding hands. The officer start his reading as the grooms keep staring at each other lovingly. Do not care whatever the officer is talking about.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon then turn their body, facing each other when the officer asked them to read their vow. "Cha Hakyeon, who soon to be a Jung, I promise to you that I will love you for the rest of my life. I will take care of you and will be with you forever. From the first time I met you, I already can see my bright future with you. I want to have big happy family with you. I want to go through this life with you. Only you. You're my world and everything. I want nothing except you. Please stay with me. I promise to give you nothing but only happiness. I want to be the first person that you see every morning. I want to be the reason of your happiness. I want to be the special one in yout heart. Cha Hakyeon, I love you. I love you so much," vow Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hands tightly before he kiss it lovingly.

"Jung Taekwoon, my soon to be husband, I promise to you that I will love you too forever. I also fall for you since the first time I saw you. I want to take care of you. When I see you smile, I smile too. When I see you sad, I'm sad too. I want to share my happiness with you. And I want you to share everthing with me. I pomise to stay with you no matter what happen. In happiness and also in difficulties. I want to be with you forever. I want you to be the last person I see before I sleep and also become the  first person that I see every morning. I want to sleep in your embrace everyday. You always special for me and I want to be the special one for you too. I love you, Jung Taekwoon. I love you so much," vow Hakyeon with wide smile on his face.

 "Do you, Jung Taekwoon take this man as your husband?" Ask the officer as he look at Taekwoon. "Of course yes," reply Taekwoon still does not take his eyes away from the gorgeous man in front him.

"Do you, Cha Hakyeon take this man as your husband?" Ask the officer to Hakyeon. "Absolutely yes," reply Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon in happiness with wide smile on his face.

"Now I announce you two as husbands. You two may... oh, you are kissing already," the officer can't finish his sentence when Hakyeon already throw himself toward Taekwoon and kiss him hardly. They keep kissing until they heard Sanghyuk's, "you two should continue this at your room," with faked loud cough. Hakyeon release the kiss and glare at that man. Taekwoon smile before he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips. "Lets just continue this later," whisper him. 

They then facing their guests who are claping for them as few of them shouting congratulation to the newly wed. "I love you, Jung Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon lovingly

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon as he smile at his husband.