Thirty five

Unbreakable

Hakyeon tap his feet in furious. He keep glaring at Taekwoon with his crossed arms. Wait for his fiancee to tell him who is that girl. They now at a cafe with Taekwoon and Hakyeon facing each other, while the girl sit with Jinyoung. Jinyoung change his look at those two as he feel curious on what will happen next. He can see some dark scary aura came from his teacher. So scary. How he can be there? Its because Hakyeon suddenly drag him into the car to accompany him to make sure he does not kill anyone. Well, he will behave if one of his students there. Maybe.

Hekyeon learn that the girl's name is Sofea and she's only three. If he does not feel curious and furious on who's that girl, he will start adoring the cute girl. He admit she's a very cute girl. He really want to spoil her. "So, care to tell me who is she?" Ask Hakyeon as he cross his arms and look at his fiancee. Taekwoon who sit in front him sigh for million times as he think on how to tell his fiancee.

"Jinyoung ah, can you bring her to other place for a while. Maybe go buying some icecream," request Hakyeon before he give some notes to that boy.

"Sofea, do you want to eat ice cream?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the girl with smile on his face. The girl nod her head cutely. "If you want it, you need to follow this handsome oppa. Don't worry. He's a nice person," said Hakyeon that earn another nod from Sofea.

"Jinyoung ah, make sure you take care this girl. We just need some times to talk," said Hakyeon as he look at his student. Jinyoung sigh as he think how can he be in this situation. "Okay. Lets go, cutie," Jinyoung hold Sofea's hand before both of them walk out from the cafe together. Hakyeon smile as he look at those two. They look so cute together.

"Okay. So now, tell me everything. Everything. Everything," said Hakyeon as he cross his arms again with judgeful stare at Taekwoon.

"Sofea is... is my friend's daughter. You remember Jason, my friend's that I met at America. I told you about him before right," told Taekwoon. "Yeah, I remember that. So, why you bring her here with you? Did you kidnap her?" Ask Hakyeon as he widen his eyes. Taekwoon give disbelief look at him. How can he think like that?

"I'm just kidding," continue Hakyeon when he saw the look that his fiancee give. "Please continue," said Hakyeon.

"He and his wife died in a car accident last week. And they leave the girl. The police call me that night when the accident happen because I'm the last person that Jason call before the accident. Both of them are orphan. So, no one can take care of Sofea. They want to send her to orphanage. I can't leave her alone. Jason is my bestfriend. I will take care of his daughter," explain Taekwoon. Hakyeon feel pity on Sofea when he know what actually happen. To be left by her parents in a young age. At the same time, he feel proud with his fiancee.

"Will you take care of her with me? Treat her as your own daughter with me. Be her dad with me?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon does not change his face and just keep look at the man. He then slowly smile before he hold Taekwoon's hand. "Of course I want too. Sofea is my daughter too when you decide to be her father," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile. He hold Hakyeon's hand and kiss it lovingly. He know Hakyeon will accept his decision. But still, he feel quite worry on his acceptance.

"By the way, I miss you," confess Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand tighter. "I miss you too, Hakyeon. Glad to be back. And I'll never leave you again," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon lovingly.

Jinyoung and Sofea enter the cafe together with icecream in their hands. "Sofea, come here," Hakyeon hold out his arms and lift the girl to sit on his laps. "Sofea, from today you will stay with us. You can call me dad," said Hakyeon as he look at the girl lovingly. "Ok, dad," reply Sofea as she nod her head cutely. "Oh my god, you're too cute," adore Hakyeon as he squelling.

"Yeah, I should not worry on his acceptances. But, its look like I'll have competitor right now," said Taekwoon that earn scoff from Jinyoung who heard his words.

"You are?" They do not introduce each other yet as they do not dare to say anything in the car. "I'm Bae Jinyoung, Mr Cha's student," the boy introduce himself as he bow slightly.

"I'm Jung Taekwoon, his fiancee. You can just call me hyung," said Taekwoon. Jinyoung just nod his head on that.

"Lets go back home. Its look like she already sleepy," suggest Hakyeon as he look at those two. While Sofea already finish her icecream with her sleepy eyes.

"Okay, lets go," said Taekwoon as he stand up. "So, where's your house?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Jinyoung when they already out from the cafe. "I can go back by myself," reply him as he turn around to leave. But Hakyeon hold his collar and shove him into the car.

"Let us send you home. Hakyeon will not allow you walk alone," said Taekwoon as he look at the boy through the mirror. Jinyoung sigh as he look out.

"So, lets go. I can't wait to introduce Sofea to the others. They will be so shock on it," said Hakyeon excitedly with Sofea in his arms. Already sleeping soundly.

 

Hakyeon smile as he watch Sofea playing with his little brother, Junhong. Mr Jung invite his family for a dinner to discuss on his wedding with Taekwoon. As promise, after Taekwoon return from his study, they will be married. They just let their parents discuss on the wedding. What they know, soon is better. They do not want to be separate anymore. They do not want to waste any other time.

"Hakyeon, lets go," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand and pull him toward the garden. Hakyeon just let his fiancee drag him as he look at him lovingly. He miss him so much. Really miss him. When both of them stand at the middle of the gadrden, they stare at each other as they holding each other close. With Taekwoon's arms around Hakyeon's waist and Hakyeon's arm around Taekwoon's neck. They just stare at each other lovingly as they feel happy with each other presence.

"Hakyeon, I'm so happy I can hold you right now. I'm so happy I can touch you right now. I'm so happy I can see you in front of my eyes right now," whisper Taekwoon with one of his hand caress Hakyeon's cheek softly. "Me too. I'm so happy you here with me. I'm happy I can hug you now. Hug the real you. Not in my dream," support Hakyeon as he smile.

"As what you know, we will be married soon. But, I need to this. I want to dop this," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon tilt his head curiously. Taekwoon kneel in front Hakyeon as he take out a small box from his pocket. "Cha Hakyeon, will you marry me," propose Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely before he nod his head eagerly.

"Yes," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon smile at him before he slip the ring over Hakyeon's finger. "Beautiful," Taekwoon kiss Hakyeon's hand before he stand up and cup Hakyeon's face lovingly.

"I love you," whisper Taekwoon as he lean closer to Hakyeon. When their lips almost touch, Hakyeon whisper back, "I love you too." They crash their lips after those confession. They keep kissing and do not even care about other people who watching them. What they know and see only each other.