Fourteen

Unbreakable

"While I'm changing my clothes, he suddenly appear and hug me. He try to push me down, so I just swing my punch and it hit him perfectly on his face. Then fastly I run away from him," told Jaehwan as he shaking when he remember back what almost happen. Wonshik squish his hand as he continue whispering soothing words.

"He also try to do the same to me but I able to runaway. He know I don't have any friends, that why he does not worried about me," confess Hongbin that make Sanghyuk's and Hakyeon's eyes become wider.

"He what?" Ask Sanghyuk as he start to become more angry to that man.

"I'll make sure he can't come back to this school anymore. How dare he touch my brother. I'll make him regret on what he do. Just wait for me Mr Yoon. Your punishment from hell will arrive soon," said Hakyeon as he stretching his neck before he take a deep breath.

"What do you want to do, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon in worried. He afraid that man will do something bad to Hakyeon too.

"He will do something to me," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon like he's answering Taekwoon's questions in his mind.

"That man is not a good person in the beginning. He also did what he trying to do to you to his previous students. But, he success to do more. And I provoke him just now. It must make he feel so angry. You should see his face. Its look like he can blow fire from his nose," continue Hakyeon that make his friends become more worried on him.

"Don't worry. I don't think he has chance to do something to me," said Hakyeon before he give a smile toward them.

 

"Where is it?" Mumble Hakyeon as he look over the classroom. His wallet is missing that make he need to come back to his class to find it. Suddenly his phone is ringing. "Hello, no. I still don't found it," said Hakyeon after he answer the call.

"Its okay. You can go back with Sanghyuk. I'll try to find it at other place. Don't worry, I'll be fine," said Hakyeon before he end the call. He once again scan the classroom before he leave to search at other place. 

He walk alone as he think the other possible place where he left his wallet. He has searching for it at cafetaria and also library but there's nothing. "Oh yeah, the roof. How can I forget about it," Hakyeon fastly walk toward the roof.

"Finally," mumble Hakyeon as he walk toward the wallet that lying on the floor not far from the door. He put the wallet in his pocket before he turn around to leave. 

"Good evening Cha Hakyeon," said a man as he walk through the door and close it. 

"Mr Yoon, what are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon even when he already know why.

"Just want to meet with my new favourite student," reply Mr Yoon as he walk closer to Hakyeon. That boy take few steps backward as his eyes still looking at the teacher.

"Oh really? Who? If that so, I'll leave now. I don't want to disturb you," said Hakyeon as he try to walk away. But the teacher fastly hold Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon pull back his hand as he glare at the man.

"Of course its you, Cha Hakyeon. When I see you this close, you look so beautiful. Why you need to hide your pretty face. Its such a waste," said Mr Yoon as his hand caress Hakyeon's face.

"Thanks for the praise. But, I need to leave now. I don't want to become one of your victim, Mr Yoon," reply Hakyeon as he slap that hand away before he walk away.

Of course Mr Yoon does not allow it. He hold Hakyeon's hand again and pull him. He push Hakyeon to the wall harshly that make Hakyeon's phone and glasses fall down. He hold Hakyeon's hands and hold it above his head. "Beautiful," said Mr Yoon as he lean forward to kiss Hakyeon. 

That boy just close his eyes as he shaking before he laugh that make Mr Yoon become confuse. "I know I am. But I'm dangerous too," said Hakyeon before he lift his knees that hit perfectly at Mr Yoon's ball. That make Mr Yoon release his grip at Hakyeon's hand.

"Hakyeon!" Called a boy as he open the door with heavy breath. Its look like he is running toward the roof.

"What are you doing here, Taekwoon?" Ask Hakyeon as look at the boy in shock. Also with happy feeling to see that boy here.

"I'm worried about you," said Taekwoon as he walk closer to Hakyeon and pull him away from the teacher who still on his knees as he holding his broken property.

"How dare you!" Yell Mr Yoon as he stand up and start attack those two. Taekwoon push Hakyeon to stay away before he skillfully dodge the attack and punch the man. Mr Yoon try to punch Taekwoon, but the boy catch Mr Yoon's arm and throw him down.

"You're so cool," praise Hakyeon as he clap his hands. 

"Well, thank you," said Taekwoon as he blushing. 

"Now, where is that boy? He should already arrive right now," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him in confuse.

"Sorry I'm late. I can't find the rope," said Wonshik as he walk closer to the boys with rope in his hand.

"What do you want to do with the rope?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon and Wonshik. Those two just give meaningful smile to Taekwoon before they look at the ert teacher.

"Lets start our work," said Hakyeon as he walk closer to Mr Yoon. 

"Ok boss," reply Wonshik as he walk toward the teacher too before he punch him. "Thats for my Jaehwan," said the boy. 

"What do you want to do to me?" Ask Mr Yoon as he look at Wonshik who holding the rope with scary smile on his face. 

"Don't worry. We just want to tie you upside down," reply Hakyeon with a sweet smile on his face. But its look so scary for Mr Yoon.

"Don't forget, only in his underwear," remind Taekwoon that make the others look at him. 

"Welcome to the club, Taekwoon," said Wonshik as he shake hand with the boy.

"So, lets start," Hakyeon pin down the teacher with Wonshik tying his hand. While Taekwoon just watch them from the side as he thinking how can he involve in their crazy plan.