Eighteen

Unbreakable

"Don't be sad Jaehwannie. I'm here for you," said Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly.

"I'm not. I already used to it. If he does not want to see me, I will fulfill that," reply Jaehwan as he smile at Wonshik.

"Don't say something stupid like that," said Hakyeon that make Jaehwan look at him. "Its not something that you can get used to. No one can be okay when someone that they love hate them. Just release everything in your heart. Just cry Jaehwan, until you feel satisfy," continue Hakyeon that make Jaehwan's tears start to fall down. He cry as he look down. He really feel disappointed and sad. What actually his fault? He does not know anything?

"Just cry if that can make you feel better," whisper Wonshik as he hug his boyfriend. Jaehwan burried his face on Wonshik's chest as he continue crying.

"Whats going on?" Ask Taekwoon when he enter the bookstore with few drinks for all of them. Sanghyuk look at the crying boy in curious as he put the drinks on the table.

"He just need to cry," reply Hongbin. He can understand Jaehwan's feeling. His own mother throw him away for a man. She trust him more than her own son. He can understand how sad and disappointed Jaehwan is. Hakyeon realise Hongbin's sad face before he hold his brother's hand and give a smile at him. Hongbin smile back before he look at the crying boy back.

"Whats going on? Why you crying? What have you done, Hakyeon?" Ask Himchan when he enter the shop with his husband. He fastly walk toward the crying boy and look at him worriedly.

"Why me?" Whine Hakyeon as he cross his arms on his chest and pout.

"Because only you who does not has heart that can make someone cry with your mouth only," reply Yongguk as he lean at the counter.

"Point taken," said Hakyeon as he nod his head in agree.

"No, its not Hakyeon's fault. I just need to cry and I feel better now," Jaehwan look at Himchan with his red eyes.

"Okay if you said so. But, if Hakyeon bully you, you can just tell me. I will punish him for you," reply Himchan as he wipe Jaehwan's tears.

"Why me? I'm not that bad. I never bully him. I just like to bully Wonshik," said Hakyeon that make Wonshik glare at him.

"So, care to tell me why you crying young man," ask Himchan as he sit beside Jaehwan, still holding his hand tightly. Jaehwan take a deep breath before he tell his story. Why his father hate him, how he treat him. Everything that make he feel more better. He can feel his burden lifted from his heart.

"," curse Himchan that make the boys look at him in shock. 

"Dad, don't cursing. I don't want my little dongsaeng hear that," said Hakyeon as he put his hand on Himchan's small bump.

"My love, its not good for our baby. You don't want he learn that kind of words, right?" said Yongguk as he look at his husband.

"Sorry. I'm just feel so angry with his father. No matter what reason, he can't hate his son like that. Especially its not his fault that happen. He just a small kid when that happen. That man really stupid," said Himchan as he can feel his body become hot. 

"Keep calm, my love. Its not good for your health," said Yongguk as he fan his husband.

"Thank you. I really need that," said Himchan as he look at his husband cutely.

"Anything for you my love," reply Yongguk as he give a peck on Himchan's lips.

"Aww you both are so sweet," said Hongbin as he fangirl over those two.

"You want to act like that too?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin.

"Of course I want to. But, only with you," reply Hongbin that make Sanghyuk smile widely. While Hakyeon give murderous glare at them. 

"By the way, you are?" Himchan look at Sanghyuk curiously. He know who Jaehwan because he always visit Mr and Mrs Kim at their shop. He already met this cute boy there.

"Emm Hello, uncle. I'm Han Sanghyuk, Hongbin's boyfriend," that boy introduce himself as he bow to them.

"Omo such a cute handsome boy. Nice choice, Hongbin ah," praise Himchan as he look at Hongbin. 

"And you are?" Himchan look at Taekwoon curiously. Hoping what he think about that boy is true.

"I'm Jung Taekwoon, your son's friend," Taekwoon introduce himself.

"Just friend? Not more than that?" Ask Himchan in disappointment that make Taekwoon rub his neck awkwardly.

"I'm in process to seduce him. So, just wait for the result soon," said Hakyeon that make all of them look at him.

"Finally, my son has someone that he like," said Himchan as he wipe his invisible tears. Yongguk pat Himchan's back before he look at Taekwoon.

"Well, he definitely your style. Good luck, Hakyeon. If you need any help, you can ask your dad," said Yongguk with his straight serious face.

"Don't worry. I can handle it by myself. He already fall for me little bit. Just waiting the right time for him to fall for me hardly," reply Hakyeon. The family talking like Taekwoon is not there. That boy can feel his face become hot. His heart also beating fastly.

"They do it again," said Wonshik as he roll his eyes.

"Well, they are so interesting. Don't you think so?" Said Jaehwan as he still looking at the family.

"Very interesting. I really hope Hongbin does not get any bad influence from them. But it look like he already did. He become more savage these days," said Wonshik as he look at Hongbin who join the family bickering. 

"I think dad should teach him to be less sassy," said Hongbin that earn nod from Yongguk.

"I think Hakyeon already perfect," whisper Taekwoon softly as he look down to hide his red face.

"Thank you," whisper Hakyeon. He can hear what Taekwoon said clearly. But, not the others as they still discussing.