Five

Unbreakable

Taejin can see a boy stand in front of the window and glare at him angrily. Hongbin then bump his head on Taejin's face hardly that make that boy release his grip on Hongbin's hand and hold his nose. Hongbin take this chance to push that boy away and run toward Hakyeon. Behind him, Wonshik also there as he climb into the room through the window.

"Are you okay?"Ask Wonshik as he look at Hongbin worriedly and put his sweater over that boy. Hongbin nod his head as he look at that boy back with teary eyes. 

Hakyeon silently walk toward Taejin angrily. He punch that boy and kick him that make he fall on the floor harshly. Taejin try to fight back but easily got thrown on the floor again by Hakyeon.

"Keep calm, Hakyeon. Keep calm. Think about happy memories," said Wonshik to the angry boy.

"I don't have one," reply Hakyeon as he look at Wonshik.

"Pity boy," said Wonshik as he look his friend sadly.

"I don't need your pity, Wonshikkie. Who are you to pity on me," reply Hakyeon as he show unsatisfy face to that boy.

"I think we need to start doing something to give you happy memories in school," said Wonshik as he pat Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon glare at him angrily.

Taejin take this chance to run. He crawl toward the door to escape but Hakyeon fastly stop him by stepping on him. That boy groan in pain under Hakyeon's feet. But, Hakyeon does not care on him at all. He still bickering with Wonshik. 

"You guys, stop fighting,"said Hongbin as he stand between those two. 

"We're not fighting," said Hakyeon as he look at Hongbin.

"We're just talking," support Wonshik that make Hongbin glare at both of them in disbelief. They smile at Hongbin innoncently before they look at the boy under Hakyeon's feet.

"Now, what should I do to you? Tie you upside down? How about that?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the shivering boy with a smirk.

"Nice suggestion. How about if we strip him first. Leaving only his underwear," suggest Wonshik. Hakyeon look at him as he show his thumb. Agreeing on that brilliant suggestion.

"Please. Let me go. I'm sorry. Hongbin, I'm sorry. I promise I'll not appear in front you again after this. Please," pleade Taejin as he cry. Hakyeon and Wonshik look at Hongbin to hear his reply. Hongbin take a deep breath as he think carefully. 

"I... I forgive you. You were my friend before. So, I forgive you. But, as you have promise, stay away from me. We don't know each other. You don't know me, I don't know you," said Hongbin as he look at that boy.

"I promise," reply Taejin fastly. What he want only to escape from those two crazy plan on him. 

"But, its does not mean you'll safe from me," said Hakyeon as he smile creepily. Taejin swallow hardly as he look at Hakyeon in fear.

Wonshik shake his head before he look at Hongbin. He turn that boy to look away from Hakyeon and the pity boy. "Don't look. Its not suitable for underage like us," said Wonshik as he put his arm around Hongbin's shoulder. They can hear Taejin's cried and voice as he begging Hakyeon to stop. But its look like that boy does not care about him at all. 

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as he take his bag and walk toward the window.

When Hongbin turn around, he can see that boy lying on the floor with broken chairs around him. That boy does not hurt at all. He just have some bruise on his face. Thats it. Its look like Hakyeon just showing an example to him what will happen to him if he still disturb Hongbin.

"Why we need to use the window? We can just use the door," ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon who already ready to jump down from the window.

"We enter using the window, so we'll leave through the window too," reply Hakyeon as he look at his friend with his serious face before he jump down.

"Just say you're lazy to walk through the long way," said Wonshik as he follow his friend. 

"Hongbin, lets go back home," said Wonshik as he hanging at the window and look at Hongbin. Hakyeon take this chance to pull down Wonshik's pants revealing Wonshik's boxer. 

"Yah!" Shout Wonshik as he fastly jump down and pull back his pants. He look around and feel glad to find that no one saw that embarrasing moment. Hongbin smile as he look at those two behaviour before he follow them and jump down through the window.

"Lets go," said Hongbin as he smile at both of them. Hakyeon and Wonshik smile back as they wait for that boy. Hakyeon does not know why, but he feel that he need to protect this boy. His protective instinct suddenly rise up toward this boy and he does not why.