Twenty seven

Unbreakable

"So, you are Taekwoon's sister?" Ask Jooyeon as she look at Eunji.

"Yes, I am. Why?" Ask Eunji as she look at the girl with her friends.

"Is it true Taekwoon already has a boyfriend?" Ask her.

"Yes, he is," reply Eunji honestly. But for her, the question is useless. Her brother already said about it.

"Who is he? Is he from this school?" Ask her. Eunji tilt her head. She thought Taekwoon already reply this question.

"Isn't Taekwoon already told you about his boyfriend? You the one who confess to him," said Jaehwan as he feel irritated with the questions that obviously already known the answer by them. He want to study, but these girls really make he can't concentrate.

"I need to confirm on it. Who know maybe Taekwoon is lying as his excuse to reject my confession," said her as she look at Jaehwan before she look at Eunji back.

"Yes, he's from this school. He's a beautiful gorgeous boy. And also nice. I agree if my brother with him," said Eunji to conclude the conversation. The girls clearly do not satisfy with Eunji answer. 

Jooyeon want to ask more question but stop when the teacher already enter the class. Eunji sigh in relief when the girls left her desk. She does not want this kind of attention. If they want to ask her about her brother again, she will chase them away. She does not like it when they do that. They just annoy her. 

Eunji look out through the window and realise a boy is sitting under a tree. Alone. Look like drawing on something. Does not know why, she feel interest to that boy. He look so attractive. She keep looking at him until he saw someone walking toward the boy.

"Oh," Eunji's eyes become wide when she saw who. 

 

"Why you following me?" Ask Wongeun as he turn around. Eunji walk out from her hiding place as she smile innocently to him.

"I'm not," reply her as she walk closer to that boy.

"Are you sure? Clearly you are following me," said Wongeun as he glare at the girl.

"I'm not. By the way, you should not glare at me like that. You not scary at all. You look y," said Eunji that make Wongeun's face become red. He fastly turn around and leave the girl alone. But Eunji does not give up and keep following him. 

"Where is that boy?" Mumble Eunji as she look around to find that boy. She lose him.

"What are you looking for?" Ask someone that make Eunji jump little bit.

"Hakyeon oppa, did you see a cute boy with small face?" Ask Eunji as she look at the boy.

"I don't think so," reply Hakyeon without thinking. Eunji sigh before she look around to find him again.

"Who is that cute boy? Don't tell me you like him already?" Guess Hakyeon.

"I don't know if I like him. But, he get my attention little bit," reply Eunji honestly.

"Really? How about if you tell me more about him?" Hakyeon put his arm around Eunji's shoulder and drag her away from that place. 

"What I know his name is Lee Wongeun. Just that," told Eunji what she know about that boy.

"Wongeun? Are you serious," Hakyeon look at the girl. 

"Yes. Can you introduce him with me? I saw you two talking before. So, you must know him," said plead Eunji as she hold Hakyeon's hand.

"I know him. But, I don't think he's interested to be in a relationship right now," said Hakyeon.

"Why?" Ask Eunji curiously.

"Actually, few months ago, someone confess to him and he accept her. But, its look like the girl is betting with her friends. After a week, she dump him in front her friends. His heart is broken. He does not want to think about love anymore," told Hakyeon that make Eunji nod her head. Understand on the boy's situation.

"But, its not I want to ask him out already. Maybe we can start with being friends. I want to know about him first," said Eunji.

"I understand. But, don't worry. He's a good boy. He will never cheat on you if he already fall for you. He's a loyal type. I trust him," said Hakyeon that make Eunji smile.

"Really? So, can you help me?" Ask Eunji with her puppy eyes.

"Help?" Hakyeon tilt his head as he can't understand how can he help her.

"Well, can you tell me more about him? Please," Eunji battling her eyelash cutely with pout lips.

"Okay fine," reply Hakyeon in defeat.