You have wronged me for the last time, I’m starting a rock band and you can’t stop me.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky: I’m starting a rock band, who wants to join?

Drummer Boi: I got you.

Red Minhyuk: Wait seriously? Why?

Pretty Senpai: Why not?

Rocky: They ate my brownies and now they have to pay the price.

Gentleman Prince: So you’re forming a rock band to get back at them? How does that make any sense?

Min-Woof: I’m always down to be rebellious. (ง •̀_•́)ง

B-Bomb: Are you going to write a song that passively aggressively s on them?

Drummer Boi: obviously you don’t know the first thing about rock. If we’re going to write a song calling out someone’s bull, it’s going to be the most aggressive song ever, no holding back punches.

Rocky: I took Heejun hostage and he’s going to help me write this song.

Pretty Senpai: He’s the one who plays guitar yeah?

Rocky: Yup! So who’s joining us?

Drummer Boi: All of us, we have your back, Rocky!

Red Minhyuk: But isn’t there too many of us? Aren’t bands usually five people?

B-Bomb: Me, Minhyuk and Minhyuk can be the camera men and managers.

Red Minhyuk: I always wanted to be a manager.

Gentleman Prince: I know where we can get a few cameras.

Rocky: Alright, plan start a rock band has commence. Here’s where we’re holding band practice. [location]

Drummer Boi: We’ll be there soon.

 

“What was all that about?” Heejun asked, looking up from the many papers scattered around.

“I got more band members.” Rocky grinned, causing the older to snort.

“Do I know them?” Heejun asked curiously.

“You know them but you don’t know them.” Rocky answered vaguely but Heejun understood what he meant. He knew them but not personally. “Uhh, don’t be surprised when you see them, just act normally.” Rocky added.

“Will do.” Heejun gave the younger a silly salute but he was curious about who these other band members were. Only time could tell.

“Rocky!” someone yelled, knocking on the door.

“Come in!” Rocky yelled back, quickly gathering up the scattered paper. Minhyun hated messes and he didn’t want another lecture about keeping his workspace clean.

“We brought snacks!” Minhyuk (Mx) cheered as he opened the door, holding the plastic bag up in the air.

“Sweet!” Rocky smiled, nudging Heejun to get his attention. The older quickly got over his shock and watched as a bunch of idols walked inside the room but not just any idols, they were the other idols named Minhyuk. Also Nu’est’s Minhyun.

“Rocky what the .” Heejun whispered in the younger’s ear.

“Us Minhyuks have to stick together.” Rocky whispered back.

“And Minhyun?”

“He’s an honorary Minhyuk.” Rocky shrugged.

“Is something wrong?” B-Bomb asked, noticing the two whispering.

“Nah, he was just surprised is all.” Rocky smiled and gestures for Heejun to introduce himself.

“H-hello, I’m Heejun, nice to meet you.” Heejun stuttered, making the others coo quietly. After basic introductions the 8 of them started working. BBomb, Minhyuk and Minhyuk did manger things while the ‘band’ worked on making music and stuff. It took weeks of secret meetings but with a lot of dedication and effort they managed to pull together a 5 track mini album (7 tracks if you include the useless instrumentals no one ever listens to.)

“We should probably cover everyone’s faces.” BBomb stated as they planned the music video for the title/debut track.

“Why?” Minhyuk(M6) asked.

“Because most of our contracts probably don’t allow this.” BBomb explained.

“He has a point…” Rocky agreed.

“Okay so masks it is.” Minhyuk(BtoB) said as he googled masks.

“Make sure the masks are cool!” Minhyuk(Mx) chirped.

“They should have a theme that matches our aesthetic.” Minhyuk(CnB) added.

“Alright, alright, I’ll find masks that meet those requirements, just give me some time.” Minhyuk(BtoB) muttered as he scrolled through different websites. With the mask situation figured out, the rest of the members planned out the music video. It took three days for the masks to come in but they looked pretty cool. The masks were black with gold accents and only covered the top half of the face, leaving everything under the nose uncovered, it was perfect for singing. Filming the music video was a lot easier than what everyone expected, by the end of the month they already had 2 teasers out and the music video was about to be dropped along with the mini album within the hour. Everyone was celebrating in the studio they held the practices in, eating food and jamming out to the album.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” Rocky clicked a few buttons and the video was uploaded onto their channel and the mini album us on itunes.

“So when’s the concert?” Minhyun asked.

“This Sunday.” BBomb answered.

“I can’t wait!” Minhyuk(Mx) yelled, pulling Heejun into a shoulder hug.

“I’m going to send the music video to my members.” Rocky said as he did just that.

 

Rocky: [Link]

BreathTaking™: This is a really good song, is this a new band?

Rocky: Yeah, something like that.

Meowbin: I like it, we should all listen to the rest of the mini album together.

Thing1: I’m down, when are you coming home Minhyuk?

Thing2: We should order take out.

Ducky: I want pizza!

Rocky: I’ll be back in an hour or so.

BreathTaking™: Okay, but don’t take too long or they will eat all the pizza.

Thing1: Who do you mean by “they”

BreathTaking™: You know exactly who I’m talking about.

Thing2: He’s pouting lmao.

Ducky: I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

Thing1: Do it, see what happens.

Meowbin: I just noticed something…

Rocky: What?

Meowbin: The pizza place we usually order at is having a sale lol.

 

Rocky was about to reply but he gets a private message from Moonbin.

 

Meowbin: When did you join a rock band?

Rocky: I have no idea, what you’re talking about…

Meowbin: Please Minhyuk, I know your singing voice down to the T.

Rocky: You remember that time everyone ate my brownies?

Meowbin: That explains the lyrics…

Meowbin: Wait!

Meowbin: That was ing weeks ago! Why are you still mad about that!?

Rocky: I’m not! It just took a while to finish everything.

Meowbin: Only you Rocky. You’re the only person I know, who would start a rock band because his friend ate his brownies.

Rocky: They were top tier brownies!

Meowbin: Whatever, just hurry home, the pizza is here.

Rocky: I’m walking up the stairs as we speak.

Meowbin: I still can’t believe you formed a rock band, who else was a part of it?

Rocky: Heejun and some other friends who wish to stay anonymous.

Rocky: We’re having a concert this sunday, want to come?

Meowbin: You have a concert! Who set that up?

Rocky: Our managers, duh.

Meowbin: You have managers as well!? Don’t you think you’re taking this too seriously.

Rocky: Go big or go home! Now open the door, I want some pizza.

 

Rocky sat back and watched as his friends enjoyed the song that was lowkey roasting them. Moonbin would give him a knowing look every once in a while but said nothing to the others. All in all the plan was a success.

 

Band Name: The Smoking Goblins

Mini Album: This Love is Rancid But It's Wild

Tracks:

  1. Crazy Monster Cult
  2. Fever Dreams and a Pinch of Nightmares *title*
  3. Iced Zebras
  4. Heroes of Dusk
  5. Midnight State of Mind
  6. Fever Dreams and a Pinch of Nightmares (instrumental)
  7. Crazy Monster Cult (instrumental)

Members:

  • Rocky: Vocal
  • Heejun: Lead guitar
  • Minhyuk (Mx): Bass
  • Minhyun: Rhythm guitar
  • Minhyuk(CnB): Drummer
  • BBomb, Minhyuk(BtoB), Minhyuk(M6): camera/managers