Gasoline

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky was ready to party. This year he was going to get smashed with his minhyuk hyungs. At least that's what he thought until he got to Minhyuk's(cb) apartment. There wasn't a single boozey drink anywhere. Rocky sulked in the corner with his glass of apple juice. The younger minhyuk thought about not drinking the apple juice out of spite but this dry throat demanded to be quenched. He took a sip then downed the rest of the drink. Soon his head started to feel light and fuzzy then suddenly he's taking into a kaleidoscope. Rocky falls and falls through the changing colors and mesmerizing patterens. Rocky doesn't know when it happens but he finally lands on a giant crystal flower. He looks around, taking in the pretty sparkling rocks and the soft glow they emit. The flower he's on lowers towards the ground and a pathway lights up. Rocky follows the path to a large pond and when he looks into the water all he can see is the galaxy in all it's brilliance. Rocky was about to dive into the pond and become one with the stars but something pulled him back. Someone pulled him into reality. The crystal cave was gone and was now replaced with the bathroom. Rocky was about to dive head first into the toilet bowl. Correction Rocky was about to dive head first into Minhyuk's(nr) because the Noir member was sitting on the toilet, looking terrified. Rocky vowed to never drink a Minhyk's apple juice again. Rocky was brought out of this thoughts when he heard a loud boom outside his window. Looks like the fireworks started. He looked around the room and already knew it was going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night. But he wouldn't have it any other way. What a great way to start the new year.

The end.

 

Notes: Just got done with a six day work week and I honestly want to die but here I am writing a last minute new years chapter because I'm sleep deprived.

Also I've been promoted from temporary to part time! Yay!

P.s. if the chapters get shorter I apologize. My laptop is broken so I have to write these on my phone and not gonna lie it's kinda hard.

P.s.s. I made a Line account for s and giggles sooo if you want to add me it's lemonkiwicandy.  Talk to me about kpop or anything really.